Poole

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• accommodation nightlife

Bournemouth Apr 21, 2014 at 4:15 AM

for a 3 night break thursday/saturday, where would you stay if: you were 60, thinking, feeling 40, most of the time; also, what kind of nightlife/bars would you look for

more
    • Transportation from hotel to ferry terminal

by shill46 Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM

In June we plan to take the Poole-Cherbourg 9 am ferry as foot passengers with luggage (renting a car in Cherbourg). Is there a hotel with reliable transportation to the ferry terminal? Any other suggestions?

7 Answers Apr 1, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    • Boat cruise

by louisecroft Online Now May 19, 2007 at 2:27 AM

Hi,

I am hoping to have a birthday party as a boat cruise around the harbour. can anyone recommend any companies to hire a boat from?

Thanks!

Louise

• nadene22's Profile Photo

Moving to Poole area

by nadene22 Online Now Nov 7, 2004 at 2:50 PM

We are planning to move down to Poole in the new year and have no idea of the best areas, best primary schools etc.. Can anyone give some advice.... Many thanks

3 Answers Mar 31, 2005 at 10:58 AM
    • New to UK and Poole

by thycam Online Now Mar 27, 2004 at 9:13 PM

Hi Everyone. I am a medical student from the US, doing a rotation in Poole for three months. I have the weekends off and I want to make sure that I don't waste anytime. Can anyone offer advice as to where to go near Poole as well as where to fly to from nearby airports (which are they) and how to get the best deals? Sorry for it being so long. I truly appreciate all the help.

2 Answers Mar 28, 2004 at 11:31 PM