Pontianak Travel Answers

change location
Heryanto's Profile Photo

Budget transport from Pontianak to Kuching.

by Heryanto Online Now Dec 21, 2005 at 11:35 PM

Hi,

I plan to visit Kuching from Pontianak for the first time. I need some information about the bus from Pontioanak to Kuching (The fare and time schedule). How long it take time for it ? Someone can help me ! Thank you very much your reply.

sincerely your,

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • chrischin's Profile Photo

RE: Budget transport from Pontianak to Kuching.

by chrischin Online Now May 27, 2006 at 10:39 AM

Hi,

Express Bus to Kuching cost about US15 and VIP bus cost about US23. You may take morning express bus at 7am to 9am or evening express bus at about 8pm to 9pm. The whole journey took about 12 hours including stop for food and stop for custom check point at border.

Enjoy you holiday

Chris

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • bornean's Profile Photo

Re: Budget transport from Pontianak to Kuching.

by bornean Online Now Aug 26, 2007 at 1:47 AM

i'm living in natural and traditional town of Putussibau, eastern Pontianak.
    if you want to go to potianak from singapure, first you can go to harbourfront station (MRT) then to harbour front centre to get ferry- about 1 hour to batan island (batam centre) from that place u can take a taxi in about 70.000 rp to the airport, then flight to Pontianak (the flight usually at 10.00 am everyday excluding sunday)from the airport to pontinak city (hotel/your friends house) you can take a taxi in about 60.000 rp. to know one of tourism destination please check out at www.kompakh.org

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines