Pontianak Travel Answers

change location
yoan's Profile Photo

i want to go to Pontianak forest

by yoan Online Now Oct 21, 2004 at 1:50 AM

i want to ask where can i reach the forest from the city. restaurant or recreation place in Pontianak ?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • hunwagner's Profile Photo

Re: i want to go to Pontianak forest

by hunwagner Online Now Oct 23, 2004 at 12:56 AM

No forest right near Pontianak itself - it is bid city after all. Your best bets might be the Gunung Poteng Nature Reserve near Singkawang, or the Mandoor Nature Reserve near Mandoor. Both are a few hours from Pontianak itself. Restaurants are everywhere though, and Chinese food there is good by Indonesian standards.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • yoan's Profile Photo

Re: Re: i want to go to Pontianak forest

by yoan Online Now Oct 27, 2004 at 7:55 AM

thank you for your reply ,, wonder may i know your name ? can i have your mobile phone i need more about pontianak ?? pls... iam waiting , my mobile is : 628161668128 ..u can sms me,.,. iam in pontianak now searching for some fishes and plants species,, with 4 european people.. need your advise

• hunwagner's Profile Photo

My name, etc.

by hunwagner Online Now Oct 27, 2004 at 8:25 AM

My name is on my profile: Laszlo Wagner I will send you my mobile phone number in a VT email, but note that I am in Europe now, so it wuld cost you a lot to call me! ;-)

• Re: i want to go to Pontianak forest

by tiur Online Now Dec 17, 2004 at 8:45 PM

Hello, I am thinking to go to pOntianak in x.mas time. I wonder if you are still in Pontianak on 27 dec. I want tot know if you have been to the forest or the natural reservoir mentioned here. Any how please inform me the places that you visit regarding the plants. Thanks you Tiur

• yoan's Profile Photo

RE: RE: i want to go to Pontianak forest

by yoan Online Now Apr 25, 2005 at 7:42 PM

hello , Tiur.. i am yossy. i have been to forest of Pontianak on OCtober 2004 . i have friend in Pontianak who can show the way .. but when i went there my friend using GPS .

pls send me sms if you want to know more..

yossy

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines