Pontarlier

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wheelchair User visiting Villefranche

Villefranche-sur-Mer May 16, 2015 at 8:21 AM

What is the best route from the port to the railway station in a wheelchair

more
    • Some practical information of Ambronay Baroque Festival

France May 15, 2015 at 6:07 AM

I would like to visit Ambronay Baroque Festival this year. I have never been in this region of France. So I have some practical questions:
      What is the most practical accomodation (e.g.hotel or b&b) for this event, because I shall not have a car? And how can I get to the place by train from Swiss? Is it possible to be there without a car?

more
    • Plestin Le Greves

Plestin-les-Grèves May 15, 2015 at 4:35 AM

Hello,

I will be travelling to Plestin Le Greves in August for one week. Does anyone have any recommendations on good restaurants/ bars nearby/ activities etc.

Many thanks

Kelly

more
    • Login District

Le Cap d'Agde May 10, 2015 at 1:39 PM

I arrive on July 29 for three days at a distance outside the precinct twenty minute walk I wanted to ask what is the procedure to enter the district and also I arrive on the first night after eight Is it possible to enter the district would love to have an answer avix

more
    • VAT Refund

Paris 2 hours ago

Can I get VAT refund if I use Credit Card to make a purchase?
      Can we get refund cash at the Airport?
      If I use train from Paris to London, where I can get VAT refund instead of Airport?
      Thanks!

more
    • lazyroyal's Profile Photo

PARIS TO GET TO BEAURAIS TRILLE AIRPORT

Paris May 14, 2015 at 10:20 AM

HOW TO GET TO AND FROM PARIS AND BVA?

more
    • pn1's Profile Photo

Closest public transport to cruise port

Marseille May 11, 2015 at 3:10 PM

I'm on a cruise (RCCL "Allure of the Seas") that spends a day in Marseille on 9 June 2015.

What is the closest public transport stop to the cruise port? I am planning to use local public transport to have a brief exploration of the area,

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Quel est le plus proche arrêt de bus au port de croisière ? Je prévois d' utiliser les transports en commun d'avoir une brève exploration de la région ,

Merci d'avance pour vos conseils .

Paul in Australia

more
    • richardbrand's Profile Photo

carcassone

Carcassonne May 11, 2015 at 10:22 AM

any advice on nightlife in carcassone?

more
    • Kefir in paris

Paris May 9, 2015 at 7:24 AM

Hi where can i find kefir to buy in paris.how to pack it to my country
      Thanks

more
    • Tips for traveling

Paris 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm going to Paris in July. Can anyone give me any good practical travel tips about life in Paris?

more
    • MTButterfly's Profile Photo

Wine Tasting around Bandol and Cassis

Bandol May 19, 2015 at 3:33 AM

Hi, my husband and I are going to be in Bandol for 2 nights and I would like to know if it is necessary to book wine tasting with an organised group or can one just arrive at the Winery? Neither of us speak French unfortunately.

more
    • Good restaurants in Lyon

Lyon May 18, 2015 at 10:43 PM

Hi,

I will go to Lyon next month.
      I know that Lyon has so many good restaurants.
      Could anybody inform me some good restaurants in Lyon ?

Thank you

more
    • Medo_Mondano's Profile Photo

SIM Card and the Data Plan to be used in Paris and around Europe for one week

Paris May 18, 2015 at 6:12 AM

Hello everyone,
      I am visiting Paris soon for a week or so, and of course having a phone that connected to the internet is inevitable. All the people in my family are waiting for the best Selfi in Paris around the Eiffel tower to be sent to them :). Could you please educate me of how to use a temporary SIM card? how much dose it cost? Internet is essential considering that I will be moving to Italy,Belgium and Amsterdam so I would need my connected phone there too. Thanks A lot

more
    • castanojenn's Profile Photo

Floating Paris Winery - La Cave Vagabonde

Paris May 17, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Does anybody know if this still exists? It looks really cool, but I can't find any current info on it.

more
    • Fruit picking in France

France May 15, 2015 at 11:50 AM

I'am from Portugal and along with my friend we are looking for work fruit picking.in another country. We are ready to work already in June but we don't know where to search for work. From what i saw from a google searchh it seems most offers are for the months of July and August. What is there for June? It's time of cherries don't they offer work in that too? If so where?

Appreciate any help.

more
    • disabled help

Chantonnay May 13, 2015 at 12:18 AM

Is it possible to hire a whelchair for 1 june -5 june, in or around Chantonnay.
      We are staying inLa Calillere Saint Hillaire.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

The "camembert" island of the Imressionists' time.

Paris May 12, 2015 at 7:13 AM

Hallo again. I'm searching alot but I can't find anything about the exact location of the "camembert" island, which is now located on the ground and not on the river in Croissy-chatou island. If anybody has visited the spot I would appreciate the help. I have asked the Grenouillere museum but haven't got an answer. Thank you.

more
    • Day trips from Ajaccio

Corsica May 11, 2015 at 2:42 PM

I will be in Ajaccio on 10, 11 and 12 June. I had planned to do day trips with Authentic Tours after reading rave reviews, but they are already booked out and my only hope is a cancellation. Most disappointing. Can anyone suggest another reliable company to take me on day trips? Is it possible to hire a private (safe) driver? I definitely want to go to Bonifacio, and was also considering Corte, and Piana and Scandola, but I'm open to suggestion. I don't want to drive myself. If I leave things until my arrival and just go to the tourist bureau, I'm worried I might miss out altogether. I'm happy to do train and boat trips too, as long as they are day trips from Ajaccio. Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Canal st Martin cruise

Paris May 9, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Pls tell me when the cruise to st Martin canal starts at Arsenal port how does the boat reach st Martin's canal? Does it go under the road? If it is under the road is it too boring?

more
    • Train from Paris to ebsfleet

Paris May 5, 2015 at 5:29 AM

Hi all
      My partner is wanting to travel from Paris to ebsfleet station on the 6th of June and return 9th of June.

She is staying at intercontinental Paris le grand hotel.

Any websites in English or help?
      Thanks all

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Lockers in theCagnes-sur-Mer train station

Cagnes-sur-Mer Apr 28, 2015 at 5:58 PM

Does anyone know if there are luggage lockers in theCagnes-sur-Mer train station? Thanks

more
    • CeeGee4's Profile Photo

Your guild

Paris May 16, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Does anyone know of a personal tour guild in Paris. Need someone for 6-8hours in June

more
    • Takapiru's Profile Photo

SIM card for 10 day's heavy use in Nice+Monaco?

Nice May 14, 2015 at 12:54 AM

I want to know the address of the nearest/best shop in Nice to get a SIM card for my mobile phone and tablet.
      Our hotel is close to Plassa Carlou Aubert and I need the connection 17-28.5 in Nice and Monaco for livestreaming, Google Map, Drive, Facebook, browser, picture email...
      What is the product name and price of that SIM product?

more
    • boasnovas's Profile Photo

Over 40`s club

Paris May 13, 2015 at 12:52 PM

I am planning to celebrate my 60th birthday on a club in Paris. Which would be a nice dancing place for older folks to go to? tks

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Night walk in Paris

Paris May 9, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Hallo. Can you suggest any beautiful spots lighten up as the night starts falling in Paris? Thanks alot.

more