Pompeii Travel Answers

change location

Cameo Ring

by Tobrien Online Now Jun 20, 2006 at 7:18 PM

Can anyone help me find a shop that sells Cameo rings in Pompeii? My mother in law bought a very simple ring for my daughter, and it has been lost. Since that time my mother in law has passed away and the loss of the ring is really a stinger for my daughter. I have great pictures of it (she also gave the same ring to other grandchildren) and could forward them to anyone that would possibly be able to help. My email is tobrien@sport.rr.com, if you can help and would like to see the pictures please let me know.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • cgf's Profile Photo

RE: Cameo Ring

by cgf Online Now Jun 21, 2006 at 4:10 AM

just go to Pompei and you'll see a lot, many are street vendor.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • thedouglas's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Cameo Ring

by thedouglas Online Now Jul 4, 2006 at 3:45 PM

When we went to Pompeii, we went to a cameo manufacturer Giovanni Apa - and old and established firm - it is on of my prized possessions. They make the most unique and beautiful cameos!

• Re: Cameo Ring

by mattkowal Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM

I think the better option to sell your Ring is through Auction sale. I think promoting on any of the websites may also provides you the best solution.

• cgf's Profile Photo

by cgf Online Now Mar 9, 2013 at 6:55 AM

mattkowal wrote:
    I think the better option to sell your Ring is through Auction sale. I think promoting on any of the websites may also provides you the best solution.

have you noticed the question has been made June, 20th 2006?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines