Be the First to Answer

• Any restaurant open on Subdat in Krakow and do we need reservations

Krakow Apr 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Any restraunts open this Saturday and Subday and are reservations beeded

more
    • Susanrw's Profile Photo

Weather in the Fall?

Siedlce Apr 15, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I will be in Siedlce in September or October. Is the weather significantly different? What should I expect for the weather?

more
    • Lake next to Krakow?

Krakow Apr 15, 2014 at 5:20 AM

Hi
      I read about a lake next to Krakow city, which is ideal for swimming, spend some time on a short walk and be lazy half the day. But I can´t remember the name!
      We will visit Krakow in June and would be also very thankful for hints what to do/see/visit with a young child (2 years)!
      THX

more
    • local Medical insurance for entering Belarus

Warsaw Apr 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am US citizen, going to Belarus via Warsaw. Where can I buy that special "local Belorussian medical insurance" to enter Belarus? Can I buy it at the Airport? Thank you!

more
    • Travel in Pomerania

Poland Apr 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM

I will be travelling throughout Pomerania this August-September. I want to travel by car throughout the countryside. I do not want to go from hotel to hotel. Would it be easier with a car to have Gdansk as a home base or a smaller city somewhat close Gdansk? And what smaller city around there is nice to stay in? Any help would be appreciated.
      Monica

more
    • May 3 constitution day

Wroclaw Mar 27, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Hi, I am going to be in Wroclaw during Consitution Day. What happens that day that would be of interest to a tourist?

Dgf95831

more
    • Restaurants

Krakow Apr 13, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Does anyone know if any restaurants will be open the 18th, 19th and 20th in Krakow Poland. We didn't relize it was a German holiday.

more
    • Places to see in Szczecin

Szczecin Apr 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Which is the best place to go in Szczecin after 6pm?

more
    • public bus to Jodlowka from Rzezawa

Rzeszow Mar 19, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Can I get to Jodlowka (approximately 3 km east of Rzezawa )by public transportation?

more
    • Apple Store

Poland Mar 28, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Is there an official Apple store in Warsaw or Krakow? If so, what is its address? Thanks.

more
    • public bus to Jodlowka from Caracow

Jodlowka Mar 19, 2014 at 6:22 AM

I would like to travel by public transportation from Cracow to Jodlowka in the region of Rzezawa(Gmina) approximately 3 km east of Rzezawa. Can anyone tell me where I might get a public bus to make this trip. This is the twon where my great grandparents lived in the late 1800's.

Many thanks

more
    • Fun activities

Lodz Apr 16, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hi, I work for a British television company and we are looking for an activity to do in Lodz for 14 people to do that will be fun and entertaining as we will be filming it for English television.

Does anyone have an idea? I'm thinking something quirky and not a typical tourist activity such as a museum!

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

train travel from Warsaw to Krakow

Warsaw Apr 14, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take to the train from Warsaw to Krakow on September 14, 2014. I am wondering if there is such a train for that day. If so, how long is the train ride? I am meeting a friend in Krakow, who is coming in from the U.K., so I do need to be in Krakow on September 14. So would it be advisable to purchase the train ticket the day before the train journey or should I purchase the train ticket on-line before I leave the U.S.?

Thank you

more

Popular Poland Travel Answer Locations

• local Medical insurance for entering Belarus

Warsaw Apr 16, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I am US citizen, going to Belarus via Warsaw. Where can I buy that special "local Belorussian medical insurance" to enter Belarus? Can I buy it at the Airport? Thank you!

2 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 5:49 PM
    • Fun activities

Lodz Apr 16, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hi, I work for a British television company and we are looking for an activity to do in Lodz for 14 people to do that will be fun and entertaining as we will be filming it for English television.

Does anyone have an idea? I'm thinking something quirky and not a typical tourist activity such as a museum!

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

3 Answers Yesterday
    • Susanrw's Profile Photo

Weather in the Fall?

Siedlce Apr 15, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I will be in Siedlce in September or October. Is the weather significantly different? What should I expect for the weather?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2014 at 7:15 AM
    • Lake next to Krakow?

Krakow Apr 15, 2014 at 5:20 AM

Hi
      I read about a lake next to Krakow city, which is ideal for swimming, spend some time on a short walk and be lazy half the day. But I can´t remember the name!
      We will visit Krakow in June and would be also very thankful for hints what to do/see/visit with a young child (2 years)!
      THX

1 Answer Apr 16, 2014 at 1:53 AM
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

train travel from Warsaw to Krakow

Warsaw Apr 14, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take to the train from Warsaw to Krakow on September 14, 2014. I am wondering if there is such a train for that day. If so, how long is the train ride? I am meeting a friend in Krakow, who is coming in from the U.K., so I do need to be in Krakow on September 14. So would it be advisable to purchase the train ticket the day before the train journey or should I purchase the train ticket on-line before I leave the U.S.?

Thank you

8 Answers Yesterday
    • Restaurants

Krakow Apr 13, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Does anyone know if any restaurants will be open the 18th, 19th and 20th in Krakow Poland. We didn't relize it was a German holiday.

3 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 10:07 PM
    • Any restaurant open on Subdat in Krakow and do we need reservations

Krakow Apr 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Any restraunts open this Saturday and Subday and are reservations beeded

• Travel in Pomerania

Poland Apr 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM

I will be travelling throughout Pomerania this August-September. I want to travel by car throughout the countryside. I do not want to go from hotel to hotel. Would it be easier with a car to have Gdansk as a home base or a smaller city somewhat close Gdansk? And what smaller city around there is nice to stay in? Any help would be appreciated.
      Monica

2 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 10:45 AM
    • Places to see in Szczecin

Szczecin Apr 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Which is the best place to go in Szczecin after 6pm?

3 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 2:23 AM
    • Apple Store

Poland Mar 28, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Is there an official Apple store in Warsaw or Krakow? If so, what is its address? Thanks.

4 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    • May 3 constitution day

Wroclaw Mar 27, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Hi, I am going to be in Wroclaw during Consitution Day. What happens that day that would be of interest to a tourist?

Dgf95831

2 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    • public bus to Jodlowka from Rzezawa

Rzeszow Mar 19, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Can I get to Jodlowka (approximately 3 km east of Rzezawa )by public transportation?

3 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 11:12 AM
    • public bus to Jodlowka from Caracow

Jodlowka Mar 19, 2014 at 6:22 AM

I would like to travel by public transportation from Cracow to Jodlowka in the region of Rzezawa(Gmina) approximately 3 km east of Rzezawa. Can anyone tell me where I might get a public bus to make this trip. This is the twon where my great grandparents lived in the late 1800's.

Many thanks

4 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 11:47 AM
    • aramil29's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Warsaw

Warsaw Mar 17, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Hi there!

Could you please recommend to me a couple of nice restaurants in Warsaw, and some local food to try?

Thank you in advance
      Antonio

2 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    • Attractions is Siedlce?

Siedlce Mar 16, 2014 at 11:49 PM

What can you see in Siedlce?

1 Answer Mar 17, 2014 at 12:50 AM
    • mjmaniezzo's Profile Photo

Zakopane for a night?

Krakow Mar 15, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Hi,

I was hoping you can help me with some information.

I am staying in Krakow for 4 nights then I have a free night before taking the overnight train to Budapest

I would like to visit Zakopane. I am considering spending the night in the area. I have to return to Krakow to take a night train to Budapest. How complicated is this?

Do you have any idea what the night train costs and how to arrange tickets?

Or would I be better to stay in Krakow and just visit for the day?

Thank you

10 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 9:40 AM
    • meeson's Profile Photo

gdansk/sopot

Poland Mar 15, 2014 at 1:30 PM

hi vters
      im off to Gdansk/sopot in july and want to know which is the best place to stay. I will want to see the beach and the old town as well in Gdansk so I will travel between the two. will want to stay where the nightlife is best. anyone with any info will be welcome
      thanks

4 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 3:26 AM
    • scobie123's Profile Photo

wolfs lair

Warsaw Mar 15, 2014 at 5:07 AM

how do I get to the wolfs lair from warsaw for a day trip! on the cheap would be good!!

2 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    • Bielsko-Biala - Krakow

Bielsko-Biala Mar 14, 2014 at 4:01 AM

How can i go from bielsko-biala to krakow and how much time it takes? thanks for the answers.

2 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 12:26 PM
    • Fabric Shopping in Krakow

Poland Mar 12, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Where might I find fabric shops in Krakow? I quilt and would love to pick up some fabric while in Krakow.

4 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 3:20 PM
    • Traveling to Poland in August

Nowa Wies Mar 9, 2014 at 12:30 PM

I will be traveling to Poland in August of this year. The Biernat side of my family comes from Nowa Wies. Can you tell me anything about the town and what is there for me to see. I would appreciate any help. Thank You Monica

14 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM
    • Auto rental

Poland Mar 9, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Which auto rentals are the best for price insurance reliability etc. we will be renting a car for sept/October driving around Poland.
      Thank you

2 Answers Mar 10, 2014 at 1:53 AM
    • best route from zakopane to prague

Zakopane Mar 9, 2014 at 12:37 AM

My question is im in zakopane and I would like to travel to prague can you go through slovakia straight through or is there a better route to take?

1 Answer Mar 13, 2014 at 2:19 AM
    • train travel from Poland to Slovakia and/or Hungary.

Poland Mar 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM

What trains are available(time schedule), how long are the tripe and cost of the trips.

2 Answers Mar 10, 2014 at 7:25 AM
    • Am having a MOST difficult time finding info.

Poland Mar 8, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Trying to make an itineary but before I can do so, I need to know about train travel from Krakow, Poland to Bratislava, Slovakia. Are there direct or connecting trains? Are they overnight trains? How long is the journey? Are there trains from Krakow to Budapest, Hungary? Are they direct, connecting and/or overnight trains? And, finally, what is the cost for travel(senior rates/over 60yrs.old)

5 Answers Mar 10, 2014 at 7:26 AM
    • boleslwiec pottery

Suwalki Mar 8, 2014 at 6:16 AM

Can I find boleslwiec pottery in the city of Suwalki?

3 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 6:45 AM
    • Friskyfinn's Profile Photo

Best hotel location ?

Krakow Mar 6, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Want to go for an extended weekend to visit historic sites. What is the best area to book a hotel in?

4 Answers Mar 22, 2014 at 7:51 AM
    • TRAIN SCHEDULE

Rzeszow Mar 6, 2014 at 8:36 AM

TRAIN SERVICE FROM RZESZOW TO AUSCHWITZ. TRAVEL TIME AND PRICE

2 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM
    • From Krakow by train

Miedzyzdroje Mar 3, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Can we get from Krakow to Miedzyzdroje by train in one day? Thanks.

3 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 3:10 AM
    • TRAIN OR PLANE FROM WARSAW TO KRAKOW?

Krakow Mar 2, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Hi everybodoy, I will be visiting Warsaw and Krakow late next September.
      I will be arriving in Warsaw airport in a flight from Paris. Should I take an immediate flight to Krakow and visit K. first?
      How far is the Krakow airport from the city center? How long is a train trip from Warsaw to Krakow?

How is the average temperature in Poland and the end of September?

Thank you very much for any info you could provide.

Alfredo

9 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 2:25 PM