change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sanggano's Profile Photo

Hardware in CBD

Sydney Nov 23, 2015 at 4:51 PM

Hi. Would anyone know where DIY hardwares/ general hardware/ garden and pool supplies are located in Sydney CBD? Many thanks in advance.

• Tours in Sydney

Sydney Nov 8, 2015 at 7:17 AM

My husband and I are going to be in Sydney in mid Feb 2016. We are going to visit The Rocks, do a harbour cruise, climb the bridge and do a tour of the opera house and probably see a concert. Can anyone recommend any interesting walking tours and museums we are very interested in the on-going immigration to Sydney, especially anything to do with Capt Cook and also "the £10 ticket in the 1960s from the UK".
      Thank you.

• Sydney to Pokolbin

by petova Online Now Feb 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

How do 4 adults travel from central Sydney to Pokolbin (Hunter Valley) by bus, coach or chauffeured mini-van? We shall be drinking - not driving, and stay in Pokolbin for 2 or 3 days, then return to Sydney. Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 5:58 PM
    • transport

by PamelaPS Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Is it possible to catch a bus between Newcastle railway station and Pokolbin (we are staying at Harrington's Irish Pub). Or should we catch a train from Newcastle to a more convenient railway station and then catch a bus?

• Weekend accommodation

by MalH Online Now Dec 19, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Travelling between Sydney and Port Macquarie in late February and fancing breaking the journey in the Hunter Valley in one direction. Unfortunately, it would have to be a Saturday night either way and I gather accommodation prices are often hiked for Friday/Saturday nights. Any tips to get round this, please?

3 Answers Mar 5, 2010 at 12:35 AM
    • Anyone know anyrhing about..

by DellyM Online Now Sep 12, 2002 at 12:48 PM

The Eaglereach Wilderness Resort in the Hunter Valley? It's in a travel brochure I've got and it looks wonderful, but we all know the perils of travel company write ups! It's advertised as an Australian nature based resort, which is just up my street. I'd really welcome any info on this place from anyone who may know anything more than the sales write up in my brochure! Thanks in advance Adele

3 Answers Sep 12, 2002 at 3:27 PM