Poipu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kauai Suggestions

Kauai Mar 31, 2014 at 12:09 PM

We are going to Kauai in a few weeks. Ideally we would like to stay in a laid back place with a pool on a sandy beach, with surfing nearby. Any suggestions?

more
    • cmillard's Profile Photo

Help with condo choice

by cmillard Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Looking for a clean, bright, cheerful condo on the ocean in Poipu. Just a one bedroom as my husband and I are going alone for a second honeymoon. Also, any suggestions for a romantic area to renew our vows?

Mahalo,
      Mickey

2 Answers Sep 27, 2013 at 6:45 PM
    • dbeatty's Profile Photo

Bungalow referral

by dbeatty Online Now Nov 3, 2005 at 4:57 PM

My mom is looking for a beach bungalow for her trip accomodation, any suggestions?

• Access to pools/resorts

by jmdjmd Online Now Jul 26, 2004 at 12:54 AM

Greetings, My fiance and I will be staying in a condo in the Poipu area (Kuhio Shores) this October -- the condo complex does not have a pool on its grounds as far as we can tell. Are there weekly or day guest passes at local resorts with pools in case we'd like to take a dip? How do the larger resorts allow access? wristbands, room keys? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

1 Answer Jul 26, 2004 at 12:30 PM
    • kiko456's Profile Photo

Kuhio Shores

by kiko456 Online Now Jul 18, 2004 at 1:21 PM

My family and I will be visiting Kauai next year for the first time. We are thinking about staying at Kuhio Shores. It appears to be a very nice place to stay and right on the water. Any past experiences would be appreciated! Mahalo

3 Answers Jul 19, 2004 at 5:48 PM
    • Looking for a good condo

by DorisCA Online Now Jun 4, 2004 at 9:56 AM

My family are planning to stay in a condo in Poipu. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay? Pros and cons. Thanks

1 Answer Jun 4, 2004 at 10:37 AM
    • Kauai over Maui?

by KimNTennessee Online Now Mar 15, 2004 at 7:28 AM

We are torn over which Island to spend our vacation on with an 11 and 13 year old? Which Island would you recommend? Thanks

7 Answers Mar 29, 2004 at 1:12 PM
    • sandy5's Profile Photo

Popoi??

by sandy5 Online Now Jan 18, 2004 at 10:40 AM

I am going to Kauai for the 1st time in May. I have been to Maui before and loved it. I have heard how nice Kauai is and presently looking through brochures and internet sites to find out about where to stay. I think I have it narrowed down to Poipu and maybe the Sheraton. Where are most of the restaraunts and things to do. Otherwords what would be the heart of the island if any?I understand there is more chance for sunshine on the south side of the island which is something I want. Also I plan on playing golf there. Thanks

8 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    • Kauai Weather in early December.

by George_Shaw Online Now Jul 25, 2003 at 8:31 AM

I am planning on visiting Kauai in December, and I have read that the North Shore (Princeville) receives more rain than the South Shore (Poi'pu). My question is does more rain in December mean lots of overcast skies and constant rain throughout the day? I'm really the "bright sunshine" guy who loves lush greenery (not just beaches) but want to make sure that I don't get stuck/caught in rainy days (complete washouts!) in Princeville. Thanks, George

2 Answers Oct 2, 2003 at 8:33 PM
    • Kauai Movie Tours

by judiangel Online Now Mar 12, 2003 at 2:08 PM

Has anyone taken either movie tour - the Land Tour or/and the 4x4? Thinking of doing this on our vacation? Curious if its worth doing. Judi

1 Answer Mar 13, 2003 at 1:54 PM
    • Sheraton Kauai

by judiangel Online Now Mar 7, 2003 at 1:24 PM

How would you rate this hotel to stay in?

2 Answers Mar 10, 2003 at 5:52 AM