We don't have your Embassies/consulates here in UAE, so please help me out for how to apply for a visa to congo and from where should i apply in UAE? We have to apply for a VISA to congo for some project accomplishment. please reply to my id email@example.com
1. "We don't have your Embassies/consulates here in UAE"
In this forum, you are communicating with other VT members, not with the government of the Republic of Congo (Brazzaville), which has embassies and consulates in foreign countries! "We" don't have any embassies/consulates in UAE or anywhere else!
2. "so please help me out for how to apply for a visa to congo and from where should i apply in UAE?"
I would guess that it is the Republic of Congo embassy in Nairobi that is geographically responsible for dealings with the UAE:
- Embassy of Congo, 2nd floor, City House, Corner Wabera Street/ Standard Street, Nairobi, Kenya, tel: (+254/2) 24 73 65, fax: (+254/2) 33 17 92 (congo-republic.visahq.com/em...
Alternatively, try (from fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-liv...:
- Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Congo in the UK, 3rd Floor, Holborn Gate (HRG), 26 Southampton Building, London WC2A 1PN; Tel: 020 3077 9958; Fax: 020 7404 6810; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This applies to U.S. citizens but will give you an idea of entry requirements: consularassistance.com/Visas...
3. "please reply to my id email@example.com "
This is a forum, the idea is that you post a question, publicly, and receive a reply, publicly, which may also be of help to anyone in the same situation as you. It isn't appropriate to ask for a personal reply, and it's not a good idea to post undisguised e-mail addresses as these may be picked up by spam-bots.
Be the first to rate this answer!