Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• FruitLover's Profile Photo

Ferry to Sardinia

Livorno Yesterday

Hello folks,
      Checking option of ferry to Sardegna and back, this week-end.
      Staying in Florence.
      Will be greatful for any personal experience and tips.
      Thanks,
      Avi

more
    • Night Life

Florence Mar 15, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Hi guys! Im organising a group of young Irish Art and Law students to visit Florence for a week. Does anyone know of great clubs and pubs? They're interested in meeting Italiens and other travelers. Good drink deals, music and anything else! Or if there are any evening shows or performances on that would also be superb. Also if anyone knows of cheap but delicious restaurants that would be great, thanks!

more
    • montezaro's Profile Photo

Train or bus?

San Gimignano Mar 3, 2015 at 2:57 AM

What is the most appropriate way to get to San Gimignano if I start traveling from Trieste?

more
    • S.Sell's Profile Photo

Different bus from Amerigo Vespucci (airport) to Santa Maria Novella (train station)

Florence 14 hours ago

I understand there is a bus named Volainbus that shuttles from the airport to the Florence train station every 1/2 hour for 6 euros one way. 1st question, how long is the 10 euro round trip ticket good after you validate it? 2nd question, is there a city bus that takes the same route for less? We went to Florence by train from Rome 2 years ago, so we are not familiar with the airport.

more
    • Recommended hotels please

Florence Mar 3, 2015 at 10:01 PM

Hi

we're planning to visit Florence somewhere in mid Oct this year. Looking for a hotel in a safe neighbourhood, 10-15 walk to SM train station, with safe in room and safe baggage storage. We're going out of town for another 2 nights before going back to Florence.

Grazie

more
    • Travel from Pienza to Chiusi

Tuscany Yesterday

My wife and I must travel from Pienza to Chiusi so we may catch a train to Florence and on to Venice.
      We have been unable to find any bus or timetables.
      Can anyone help here?
      Thanks......don

more
    • starstudio's Profile Photo

Eat and Drink

Florence Mar 22, 2015 at 5:56 AM

Except the crowded places that we have to visit, where can spend our eat and drink time, to live like locals to Florence?
      Staying is 2 nights.
      Tanks and Grazzie !

more
    • 2k10bk's Profile Photo

Siena all day, or go to Monteriggioni?

Monteriggioni Mar 10, 2015 at 5:45 AM

We will be in Siena one day. Should we spend the whole day there, or should we take a side trip to Monteriggioni?
      Saremo in Siena un giorno. Dovremmo trascorrere l'intera giornata , o dovremmo fare una capatina a Monteriggioni ?

more
    • Hotel areas

Florence Mar 4, 2015 at 6:55 AM

I were advised by friends to stay away from hotels which are near to the train stations in Italy, for the reason that most of the area are mostly the glitzy part of town. It is not suitable area for family.

Just to confirmed and to ask for other traveller's observations. Have you observed the part of neighbourhood in which the hotel is in ?

Is Hotel Bonaficio and Hotel Donatello in the such area ?

Thanks so much for inputs

more
    • Best option Livorno > Olbia

Livorno Mar 3, 2015 at 7:19 PM

What's the best way to get from Livorno, to Olbia Sardinia?

more
    • S.Sell's Profile Photo

Advice for San Gimignano day trip from Florence

Florence 3 hours ago

We would like to tour a winery in the San Gimignano area and have some time to visit the city. Does anyone have advice for a bus tour or private tour from Florence? I will not rent a car and travel there.

more
    • Day trips from Florence

Florence Mar 13, 2015 at 9:39 PM

What would your recommendations be for a day trip from Florence? I had originally considered Siena. However, others have suggested Pisa/Lucca or even Cinque Terre. We will be in Italy in April, so I do not know if the weather would be a factor for Cinque Terre.

more
    • Hairdressers

by SantiF Online Now Sep 16, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Hi there, I recently got married near Poggibonsi and was taken to a salon in Poggibonsi and loved the service I got from Alessandra, the woman who did my hair and make up on the day.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the salon though and would very much like to get hold of them to say thank you. There was a baby shop of some sort next door and also a small walk in/walk out café.

If anyone can help with suggestions I'd be so grateful - francesca.m.santi@gmail.com

Many thanks,
      Francesca

• Wedding

by westsussexrich Online Now Sep 20, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Hello

My finace and myself are looking for a nice place for a wedding reception in or very close to Poggibonsi. It would be for around 60 guests, we are looking for something not too modern.

Thank you

Richard.

5 Answers Sep 27, 2012 at 2:52 AM
    • 43beckos's Profile Photo

Wedding in Poggibonsi

by 43beckos Online Now May 22, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Hi VT's

Having a family wedding in Poggibonsi in August.

Wondering if there are any hairdressers in Poggibonsi who we may be able to book.

Thanks

1 Answer May 23, 2011 at 12:23 AM
    • Local bus service

by ronlsr81 Online Now Jan 24, 2011 at 7:21 PM

local bus service in Poggibonsi. Routes & schedules.
      Is railroad station accessible by local bus?
      What is location of Main Railway station?

2 Answers Jan 24, 2011 at 11:36 PM
    • Local bus service

by ronlsr81 Online Now Jan 24, 2011 at 7:18 PM

local bus service in Poggibonsi. Routes & schedules.
      Is railroad station accessible by local bus?