change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• zoraom's Profile Photo

sarajevo airport to Visoko

Sarajevo Mar 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM

is there any bus in the evening from Sarajevo to Visoko that I can reach after landing at Sarajevo airport at 20.15h , 05.04?

more
    • Croatia & Bosnia

Bosnia and Herzegovina Apr 2, 2014 at 3:12 AM

we are traveling to Croatia in June in a campervan ,we are from New Zealand and do not need a visa to travel to Croatia but we would like to go to Mosta ,do we need a visa for Bosnia ,has anyone had any problems on the borders here ?

more
    • nikolas4squid's Profile Photo

Bus and Bags at Pocitelj

by nikolas4squid Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I really want to visit Pocitelj on my way from Mostar to Neum, but I am wondering what I can do with my suitcase while I am there (I certainly don't want to lug it up that hill!). Also, while I know that the highway buses list Pocitelj on their schedules, I remember reading somewhere that they either do not pick up or leave off passengers (not including the Mostar #41 bus).

An alternative would be to leave my suitcase in Mostar, go down to Pocitelj, see it, then head back to Mostar, and then take a bus back down to Neum. That seems a lot of backtracking.

Well, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Thanks.

6 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM
    • What's the address or contact #?

by future_traveller Online Now Jun 20, 2007 at 8:12 PM

Hi there,

Thanks for the tip. This place looks gorgeous. Do you happen to have the actual name of the pension or a tip on where I can find the contact information?

Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 26, 2007 at 2:36 PM