change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

Taking time to visit Pocitelj

by jonathanbarker Online Now Sep 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM

At the end of October, I am hoping to visit Pocitelj while I am staying in Mostar. In 2012 Maya Sar, who was representing BIH in that years Eurovision Song contest, made an accompanying video to the song "Korake ti znam". The last part of the video was made in Pocitelj, and even featured the tower when a treble-clef is placed on the top. This I hope is not off topic as that is one of the reasons I want to see the city. I have seen a comment from 2005, that there are buses from Mostar? Is the service still as good. Can anyone recommend a good place for a lunch or a drink. Thank you

11 Answers Oct 20, 2014 at 8:02 AM
    • nikolas4squid's Profile Photo

Bus and Bags at Pocitelj

by nikolas4squid Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I really want to visit Pocitelj on my way from Mostar to Neum, but I am wondering what I can do with my suitcase while I am there (I certainly don't want to lug it up that hill!). Also, while I know that the highway buses list Pocitelj on their schedules, I remember reading somewhere that they either do not pick up or leave off passengers (not including the Mostar #41 bus).

An alternative would be to leave my suitcase in Mostar, go down to Pocitelj, see it, then head back to Mostar, and then take a bus back down to Neum. That seems a lot of backtracking.

Well, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Thanks.

5 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 7:03 PM
    • What's the address or contact #?

by future_traveller Online Now Jun 20, 2007 at 8:12 PM

Hi there,

Thanks for the tip. This place looks gorgeous. Do you happen to have the actual name of the pension or a tip on where I can find the contact information?

Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 26, 2007 at 2:36 PM