Travel Answers
Plzensky Kraj

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Saxon Switzerland national park (day trip)

Prague Dec 5, 2014 at 12:58 AM

hi
      how to reach saxon Switzerland from frenz bus station
      is it good to c
      thanks

more
    • Olomouc Train Station to University

Olomouc Nov 28, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Can you please tell me what is the fastest way to get to the university from Olomouc main train station. I'll be coming into Olomouc from Prague.

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Any WWI or WWII memorials/monuments in CB?

Ceske Budejovice Nov 19, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Hello all
      I'll be in CB early in the new year and i'm wondering if there are any memorials, monuments or museums in CB related to the 2 world wars? Maybe there's a small museum hidden somewhere?
      Also, if you can recommend the best pubs in CB, that would be excellent. I'll be there for only 1 night so all advice is much appreciated!
      Take care y'all
      DG

more
    • trams routes&buses

Prague Dec 2, 2014 at 12:59 AM

hi any site can explain tramsw route ,
      it covers all ares in prague
      also buses
      ex tram 8 near jurys in can cover most places in prague
      thanks

more
    • transportation

Prague Nov 26, 2014 at 8:55 AM

hi is there one day or 3 ,5 days tickets for transportation
      thank you

more
    • DSwede's Profile Photo

Three days over Christmas

Czech Republic Dec 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM

I'll be in Prague for a few days, then will travel down to Budapest to visit some friends. But in between I have three days (Dec 23 afternoon ~ Dec 26 afternoon) with no plan. I'll be alone and I know that it is over Christmas so believe most things will be closed or at least very quiet and deserted.

Any advice for this period over Christmas? Should I stay in Prague, go to Vienna, half day in Brno, side trip to Sedlec, day in Bratislava, etc? Will everything still be open or will most of the cities be closed for the holidays?

more
    • Regional Cities of Czech Republic.

Czech Republic Dec 13, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Can anybody give me some advice on what regional cities of the Czech Republic are worth visiting? The main attraction I'm looking for is beautiful architecture. Does Karlovy Vary live up to the hype? What are Brno and Olomouc like?

more
    • dreden or Nuremberg

Prague Dec 14, 2014 at 11:19 PM

hi any advise day out from prague which is better
      to visit
      thaqnks

more
    • Train Prague to Vienna.

Prague Yesterday

Hello: I'd like to know how to get a ticket from Prague to Vienna,is it better to buy on line or
      get it at the Central Station in Prague also if possible I'd like to know the price.I'm traveling in
      early March.Thanks in advance.

more
    • is wenceslas square safe at night?

Prague Dec 13, 2014 at 11:14 PM

is wenceslas square safe at night?

more
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Location of the Stop for Tram Route 20

Prague Nov 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM

When I next visit Prague I want to take Tram Route 20 from Hlavni Nadrazi as far as Malostranska Namesti.across the river.
      But I can't find a Map showing the exact location of the stop at Hlavni Nadrazi for this tram. I am familiar with the Park Area bounded by Opletalova and Bolzanova. Is it in this area? If not can you please tell me how to find it ? Many thanks.

more

Popular Plzensky Kraj Travel Answer Locations

• Bus routes in Plzen

Plzen Mar 6, 2014 at 2:21 AM

How To Find Bus Routes in Plzen?

2 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 3:34 AM
    • Safe car parking

Plzen May 20, 2012 at 7:13 AM

I will be visiting Plzen soon for just 5 hours and would like to know of a safe and secure car park near to the city centre. Also, how safe is it to drive in the city?

• seoulgirl's Profile Photo

Secure parking in Plzen

Plzen Nov 8, 2010 at 4:04 AM

Hello. Anyone know of any parking garages in Plzen, pay per day?

Thanks

• where is this pub?

Plzen Apr 21, 2010 at 11:38 PM

you talk about this pub and i`m going there at the end of may with some friends, we have read your post and all NEED to go there. so i`m wondring if you could tell me what the name of this pub is? or even better street name? but just the name should be ok.
      thanks for your post, and hopefully your reply.
      yours Lewy.

1 Answer Apr 21, 2010 at 11:48 PM
    • manilaguy's Profile Photo

Wanted: English-Speaking Czech Who Can Show Me Around Plzen

Plzen Oct 29, 2009 at 3:16 AM

During weekends between February 8-27, my officemates won't be around to show me the places in Plzen. Anybody with a good heart to accompany a new guy from the Philippines?

• manilaguy's Profile Photo

Budget for meals in Plzen

Plzen Oct 29, 2009 at 1:00 AM

How much does a typical breakfast,lunch and dinner cost in Plzen? What about coffee? Bottled water?

3 Answers Oct 29, 2009 at 5:28 AM
    • dickkingma's Profile Photo

Restaurant

Klatovy Aug 14, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Please what is the best restaurant in Klatovy or his direct surraunding.?

• seoulgirl's Profile Photo

Secure parking in Plzen

Plzen Dec 20, 2008 at 4:03 AM

Hi. We need a secure parking place in Plzen for 3 nights. I know alot of hotels have these but we are not staying in their hotel. Can you still pay to park in their parking lots? Our hotel is way too expensive for parking so we need an alternative.

Happy Holidays!

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Plzen.... but for how long?

Plzen May 15, 2008 at 12:57 PM

Hello all.
      I'm planning to go from Cesky Krumlov to Plzen to break up the route to Karlovy Vary.
      Just wondering how much time is enough in Plzen? I was thinking about taking in the brewery while i was there. It would be foolish not to i think :)
      So, if you can advise, i'm thinking one night myself at the moment and then leaving but if anyone can recommend a reason why to stay for maybe 2 nights then i would be interested to hear it :)
      Thanks
      DG

2 Answers May 16, 2008 at 2:59 AM
    • Easter Weekend - Plzen Accommodation

Plzen Mar 13, 2008 at 9:57 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to find a reasonably priced Pension (2 single rooms) in Plzen for Easter weekend (Saturday, March 22nd & Sunday, March 23rd 2008), preferably somewhere in the E25-35 per night range. Not having much luck - any suggestions gratefully received!

2 Answers Jun 20, 2008 at 9:42 AM
    • Hotel Konselsky Senk

Domazlice Mar 11, 2008 at 1:19 PM

The hotel sounds good but I am wondering if the beds are hard. I read in one review that one place there had very (rock) hard beds. We have back trouble and can't tolerate hard beds. Thanks for any response.

1 Answer Nov 6, 2008 at 2:36 PM
    • Plzen/Tachov April 2008

Plzensky Kraj Jan 19, 2008 at 8:50 AM

I would much appreciate any advice about good eating places in and around Plzen/Tachov/Marianske Lazne/ Loket in the spring.

2 Answers Feb 4, 2008 at 12:48 PM
    • tubafran's Profile Photo

Contact Information

Plzen Jun 10, 2005 at 7:25 AM

am organising a tour for a British Brass Band to the Czech Republic in August this year. We visit different places each day and play for FREE. I have tried to seek permission or information as to how to go about this at the tourist board web site for Pilsen - however after 2 emails and 6 weeks waiting no one has replied. We will play there on either Monday 22 or Friday 26 August. Can anyone help with any contact details? I have also sent emails to the UK embassy. Our band has played throughout Europe (Belgium, Holland, France, Germany & Italy) and you can see photos at www.killamarshsilverband.org.uk

• Campingsite

Klatovy Jan 2, 2005 at 12:12 PM

Where can i find the best campsite in klatovy in a circel from 5 km.

• ursa_slo's Profile Photo

About Zimni Stadion and the 18th Marc

Plzen Nov 7, 2004 at 10:09 AM

OK I have been looking up the informations about a concert- Lord Of The Dance, that will take place in Zimni Stadion in Plzen! If you have any information about the tictkes. Where can i buy them an how much they cost... Greetings from cloudy Slovenia

5 Answers Nov 18, 2004 at 7:16 AM
    • riproy's Profile Photo

Been there lately?

Plzen Jan 15, 2003 at 10:02 AM

Can someone tell me if there is still a restaurant/pub called the Parkann just off the main square in town? Also, how many krowns is a streetcar ride now? Thanks a bunch. klaus