Travel Answers
Plymouth

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• does anyone know if it is Rockport or marblehead that has great tide pools to explore?

Rockport Yesterday

does anyone know if there are tide pools in Rockport or Marblehead?

more
    • Night time at Plum Island

Plum Island Jul 5, 2014 at 5:53 AM

Hi there, is it tough to get onto Plum Island at night? We're thinking of going tonight and hiking along the beach to the lighthouse. Any tips?

more
    • LynnieAshB's Profile Photo

Springfield to Amherst

Amherst Jun 27, 2014 at 3:45 PM

I will be in Springfield, MA for 5 days in November. I am a huge Emily Dickinson fan and plan on spending a day in Amherst. I don't drive. Is there a bus route that goes to Amherst that is reliable?

more
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

sleep/waiting at Logan airport

Boston Jul 6, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Anyone know if it is possible to spend the night at Logan airport in order to catch an early flight next morning. Any advice tips appreciated.

more
    • 13 and board

Martha's Vineyard Jun 21, 2014 at 8:17 PM

Hi, I have a place in the campgrounds. My 13 1/2 year old granddaughter is here for 8 10 days and I would like to find something besides shop and beach to do with her or for her to do. I don't know if there are any local lessons like in wind surfing provided through any schools etc. I know I can pay for the 95 per hour but I was just hoping. Thank you Dawn

more
    • Visit Waltham for the first time

Waltham Jun 22, 2014 at 9:51 AM

My son is going to New England Elite camp at Bentley University. We dont know the area. Where should I stay. Do we need to rent a car? What to do in the area? Wher we should visit to know about Boston?

more
    • elise_crash's Profile Photo

Handicap Parking in the City

Boston Jun 23, 2014 at 12:49 PM

My husband and I will be there at the end of August / beginning of September and plan to rent a car. I would like to avoid a rental car and just take public transportation, but my husband has a bad knee, and I just don't think he can do all that extra walking.

I know that several major cities will allow you to park on the street for free with a handicap placard. Is this the case in Boston?

Thanks for your help!
      Lisa

more
    • mccalpin's Profile Photo

Boston Common Hotel near Copley Square

Boston Jun 30, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hi, y'all. I am playing travel agent again. I have two women who would like to stay for a few (I don't know many) days near Copley Square in Boston. The prices of most hotels are frightening - $400 and up. Perhaps there's a conference there at the random dates I picked (October 10th or so)?

However, the Boston Common Hotel comes in at half the price (still around $220, depending on the discounts). What do you think of this hotel for two reasonably savvy, self-propelled women (60s and 80s)?

Bill

more
    • Hotel Location

Boston Jun 22, 2014 at 8:49 AM

I am looking at the Hotel 140 on Clarendon St. Is this a fairly central location to walk to many attractions? Also how is parking access for this location?

more