change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Loulabelle74's Profile Photo

Boston Weather

Boston Nov 24, 2014 at 4:25 AM

Sorry that ask help for such a trivial question!
      BUT I'm trying to find most accurate weather for travelling to Boston this week thursday-mo day and there's no 2 weather information sites saying the same!

According to some it's to be around 5-10c then another couple I found are advising 1c to minus -7 around evening. Are there any local news or weather stations you can recommend that's most reliable. I'd hate to be packing clothes suitable for the artic when in actual fact sub-zero temps are unlikely!

Lou

more
    • Weekend In Boston

Boston Oct 29, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Dear All,

This is my first visit to Boston and I have the coming weekend ( including Friday evening) all to myself. Can the kind folks here please suggest what are the must dos for a non-American on a Halloween weekend?

Thanks
      Swati

more
    • gapiffy's Profile Photo

should we add 3 nights in boston to our trip?

Boston Nov 15, 2014 at 12:00 PM

okay you east coasters -- i need help again!! we are an australian family of 6-- first time on the east coast--- we have two weeks to get from the east coast to dallas in jan/feb.flying into la, then flighing directly to nyc or boston or washington-
      some train travel and then pick up a car. not sure where yet.my mind is a mess of options....
      how wise do you think it would be to add boston to the mix at that time of year?
      First plan was nyc washington dc south to charleston,across to montgomery ,onto new orleans and up to frisco
      second idea was skip new orleans and go nashville to frisco from charleston
      third idea-- was skip charleston cause its too far(though does look great) - and intead concentrate on the top a bit more--eg boston-nyc-washington-lancaster ashville gettysburg,nashville frisco
      given the distances and the weather not too sure which way to roll
      we enjoy history,nice houses(loved san fran!) nice look outs scenic drives.
      Just to add a silly question to the mix -- we loved san fran when we were there a few years ago -- is there anywhere on the eastern side that has its charm-- the house the views etc(i am sure there is!-- i just need to find it-- maybe alot of it!!
      The reason i ask is we will do a week on the west after dallas and wont go to san fran if we have had a good hit of charm on the east-- sorry i know it is an odd thing to ask.. thanks all!

more