change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Diving Lundy

Clovelly 20 hours ago

Hi,
      We are staying/diving on Lundy Island but picking a dive boat up from Clovelly.
      With heavy dive equipment we need to drop off dive & camping equipment to the boat & leave 2-3 cars in Clovelly.
      Could you please advise on dropping off equipment & 3 days parking close to the habour....!!!!!!

more
    • travelling routes

by kahalliday Online Now Sep 11, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Me and my Nan are coming down next week and staying at the Premier Inn, Plymouth East. I need to know how we go about from getting from the Bretonside Bus Station to the Premier Inn, and then from the Premier Inn to Derriford Hospital???

Any information would be gratefully recieved!!!

5 Answers Sep 12, 2010 at 2:02 AM
    • Recommendations needed please

by sbevs Online Now Oct 6, 2009 at 8:32 AM

Hi All,

I'm taking my husband to Devon for our anniversary, he has family there that he hasn't seen for ages. Obviously I'd rather go to Paris or somewhere but an unable to fly at present. I wondered if anyone could recommend a good hotel in Plymouth? I'm wanting something a bit special seeing as it's our anniversary, at least 3 stars if possible. I could trawl through all teh hotel websites but I'd love to find somewhere with a personal recommendation.
      Thanks.

3 Answers Oct 7, 2009 at 2:49 AM
    • Maxus's Profile Photo

Anyone know Plymouth?

by Maxus Online Now Nov 2, 2007 at 12:14 PM

I’m working in Plymouth next week (Mon-Fri) I’ve been before but I really don’t know the place.

I will be finished by mid-afternoon and looking for something to do in the evening, music (folk in particular) theatre or just good pubs, anything I aint fussy.

Anyone got any ideas or I am expecting too much it being mid week and early November?

5 Answers Nov 5, 2007 at 10:06 AM
    • hmf fawn

by streaky Online Now Apr 8, 2006 at 10:51 AM

my brother served on the hms fawn I am trying to get a photo of the ship for him can any body advise me of where I can purchase one.

2 Answers May 19, 2011 at 5:28 AM
    • Weissdorn's Profile Photo

Moving to Plymouth

by Weissdorn Online Now Nov 18, 2004 at 5:45 AM

My husband received a job offer to work in Plymouth. Since he is a EU citizen, I found out that he won't need to get a work permit. But, he still has some questions. How much is an inexpensive 1 bedroom flat here or in the surrounding area? What can you expect to earn as net pay when you earn approx. 20.000 GBP pa? What are the legal deductions like? Thanks for your help in advance.

4 Answers Nov 26, 2004 at 8:11 AM
    • Carmela71's Profile Photo

Plymouth - Santander

by Carmela71 Online Now Aug 20, 2003 at 1:03 PM

Any one has good tips to find cheap reservations to take this ferry of Britannia? I had been looking through many sites for info, and I had been told is cheaper from uk to spain to book on sundays and thursdays and from spain is cheaper mondays and fridays, but online does not show diferences lol Do you have any suggestions? Thanks