Plovdiv Travel Answers

change location

parking in Plovdiv

by indian62 Online Now Aug 6, 2012 at 5:59 AM

Hi can anyone tell what it is like for parking in plovdiv,as I dont fancy a fine.Thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • mirchica's Profile Photo

Re: parking in Plovdiv

by mirchica Online Now Aug 15, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Hi,

Parking is not a problem in Plovdiv, especially in August. There is a blue zone but it is not so big so you can park very near to the center without paying. Also there are paid parkings that are not expensive at all - like 0.5-1 EUR/hour.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: parking in Plovdiv

by JanBoeykens Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Be careful in the closed private parkings for the closing time. I had not payed attention, so I found myself in front of a closed parking (my car being the only one side)

Luckily the guard had anticipated and warned a poliman. He saw us, was aware of the problem and we could pay him (not even an extra was asked (and even not accepted))

• Re: parking in Plovdiv

by JanBoeykens Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Be careful in the closed private parkings for the closing time. I had not payed attention, so I found myself in front of a closed parking (my car being the only one side)

Luckily the guard had anticipated and warned a poliman. He saw us, was aware of the problem and we could pay him (not even an extra was asked (and even not accepted))

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Plovdiv