Hello. I am taking my partner as a surprise for New Year to France and we are arriving in Rennes early-mid afternoon on the 31st. We are staying in an apartment, so as to give us a choice over eating in or dining out.
A few questions, therefore :
1) We are arriving in to Dinard airport on the morning of the 31st – what is the best way to get from the airport to Rennes ? I understand there is a bus from Pleurtuit or are we better getting the train from St Malo ?
2) What time are shops open on the 31st (in case we need to buy groceries to cook our dinner that evening) ?
3) Will restaurants be very busy (as it is New Year’s Eve) and should we therefore book in advance ? (Also : any recommendations ?)
4) What should we seek out (and what should we avoid ?!?) as midnight strikes ?
5) Any other suggestions or thoughts on what we should see or do.
Very many thanks in advance.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2014 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|