change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dubrovnik rental

Dubrovnik 9 hours ago

Arr Dubrov Oct 16. Really dislike cruise ships

Should we rent an apartment outside of old town?

more
    • may in mljet

Mljet National Park Apr 1, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hi im staying in mljet for 4 nights from 10th may and the plan was to do a day trip from mljet to dubrovnik and back is this possible? Do ferrys run this time of year thete and back or what sort of costs are taxis? Also is it likely enough to be warm enough to swim ? Any further info appreciated as the trip is to celebrate a birthday so want it to run smoothly .

more
    • AndreSalgado's Profile Photo

PLOCE TRAIN STATION (Parking lot?)

by AndreSalgado Online Now Oct 4, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Hey You All!
      I am planning to take the early train from PLOCE to MOSTAR (6:20AM) and I wonder if it is OK to park my (rental) car at any street close to the Train Station or if I should take it to some parking lot (where?)

Thanks loads
      Cheers!

2 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Opinion about Ploce Croatia.

by alectrevor Online Now Oct 13, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Ploce is at the end of the railway line from Bosnia, and would be a good spot for an overnight stop.I cant find much information, one guide book is not very complimentary. Any VT ers with comments. Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 13, 2009 at 10:22 AM
    • Moving

by Libran Online Now Dec 6, 2005 at 3:44 PM

hi there,
      i just want to ask if anyone out there that can help me, im going to move in to ploce croatia next year but i dont understand their language, im speaking english so if anybody that can help or advice me of what should i do? i will be very grateful if you can help me. Thanks...

7 Answers Dec 8, 2005 at 3:16 PM
    • A room near Gate of Ploce

by Jasla Online Now Aug 5, 2003 at 6:04 AM

I arrive in Dubrovnik on 24th August but the apartment I am staying in won't be available until the 25th. It is located at the Gates of Ploce - can anyone suggest a room that I could stay in close-by for one night for 30-50 euro? Thanks a million.

2 Answers Aug 5, 2003 at 8:01 AM