Plitvicka Jezera National Park Travel Answers

change location

accommodation question

by weihere Online Now Sep 1, 2007 at 9:56 AM

hi there!
I will travel alone to Plitvicka Jezera National Park earlier next month by using public transportation. I'd like to spend as less money for accommodation as possible, and I just found a webiste where provides cheap pricehttp://www.adriagate.com/en/authentic-croatia-plitvice-house/CE-5424-1-S3.aspx#. I was wonder if it possible to find a place nearby around 15 euro there(drom bed is fine)?

thank you so much

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • diocletianvs's Profile Photo

Re: accommodation question

by diocletianvs Online Now Sep 1, 2007 at 10:45 PM

It should not be a problem to find an accommodation for 15 Eur - there are lot of people renting rooms in their houses in nearby villages. The only problem you will have is transportation, since all of these houses are located near the National park, but not within the park itself. On the link you provided note that it says: "Distance to the entrance to the National Park Plitvice: 3000 m" - and that is 3 km of walking along the road. Most buses passing this way are long distance and they might not take you for such a short stretch.
    What you could do is try to contact the owners beforehand and ask them if they can pick you up from the entrance to the Park.
    Hotels are located conveniently near the Park entrance, but they are more expensive.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Plitvicka Jezera National Park