change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jannsegal's Profile Photo

Airport Transfers to Pletterberg Bay?

by jannsegal Online Now Jan 30, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Am planing a trip for next year. I live in the US, dont feel like driving on the wrong side of the road. It will b part of a lnger Africa trip. What is the best way to arrange airport transfers to Pletterberg Bay? Read that the airport in George is closed so it may have to be from Port Elizabeth. Please advise. Thanls!.

7 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 3:50 PM
    • NicolaD's Profile Photo

the one thing

by NicolaD Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Hello. What is the one thing you would advise visitors must see/do? I'll be visiting in January. Thanks

2 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 5:35 PM
    • Pink stuff in a bottle!

by percent81 Online Now Dec 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Hi,
      I was recently in Plett, albeit for 2 nights only, but noticed a large number of people in bars etc drinking pink (fizz?) in a bottle. Please can someone let me know the name of this stuff as I think it was local and would like to try and source some as a gift.
      Thanks!!!

7 Answers Dec 14, 2012 at 6:23 AM
    • Transport

by juanne Online Now Nov 13, 2010 at 3:50 AM

My 5 friens and I are looking to get from Plettenberg Bay to Struisbaai on the 6th of Desember 2010. It can Be via bus, train, car etc, but only one-way. We are looking for the cheapest way possible!

• family looking for accommodation

by jagger8 Online Now Oct 13, 2006 at 6:33 AM

Hello we are a family of 7 living abroad that used to live in plett. We are coming home for the december holidays (mad, i know), and are finding it difficult getting accommodation. There are no young children (the youngest one is 18), and our budget is around R2000 per night. We haven't been back in nearly 7 years so any help would be greatly appreciated. We would preferably like to be near the water too!

Thankyou.

1 Answer Oct 21, 2006 at 10:37 PM
    • TRimer's Profile Photo

Where to Stay?

by TRimer Online Now Apr 29, 2006 at 1:09 PM

My fiance and I are looking to stay 1 night in Plett. I have checked out a lot of websites and it is very difficult to tell which one to choose. I would like to stay close to the water. All of the reviews I have read either say the hotel looks tired (re: Plett Hotel) or the reviewer's comments only talk about the wonderful breakfast served. Help!

3 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 3:34 PM
    • Plettenberg Bay in August?

by Scatterling Online Now Aug 29, 2004 at 12:47 PM

I am considering a trip to SA in August 2005 spending a week in Plett with a few days in Cape Town before and after. I know that's the off season but we can't get away from the UK at any other time It's 35 years since I was last in Plett. Apart from the beach will there be much for me, my wife and teenage daughter and son to do/see there in August - i.e. shops, restaurants, local attractions etc? Also can we expect much rain at that time of the year? Thanks