Travel Answers
Pleasant Valley

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How do you write a wedding thank you card?

New York State 1 hours ago

I am starting to write out my thank you cards. A few questions.. the first one is do I give different cards to my wedding party, or can I use the same ones as everyone else? My other question is how to end the card... should i put mr and mrs (his name) or my name and his name with the new last name? please help, I want to do this right!i  also often download some thank you cards templates.but i do not writer on it!thank you any suggest!

ps:thank you card from http://www.amoyshare.com/wedding-cards/

more
    • Taxi To Alex bay

Alexandria Center Jun 9, 2015 at 5:21 AM

besides east coast taxi are there any other taxi companies in Alex bay Clayton area?

more
    • Woonelly's Profile Photo

Debating where to stay Shelter Island or Sea Port Hamptons?

New York City Jun 4, 2015 at 8:56 PM

In July going for a mini weekend girls trip to Hampton's . I'm debating on staying in Sea Port (southhampton) or Sag Harbor or Shelter Island . Looking into renting a house .Any suggestions please? I do know we would have to take a ferry to Shelter Island. Just don't know what time places close and as far as ferry I know it stops at 1:45 am. We are looking for a relaxing and fun wknd. good restaurants and cocktails out with a little nightlife, just don't know what part of Hampton's has that. Sag Harbor, east Hampton , south Hampton ,or mantock ??????

more
    • closest subway/metro/train to fort lee in new jersey?

New York City Yesterday

Hello! i would like to know the closest subway/metro/train to fort lee? and how could i move to new york from fort lee?

more
    • hayley_69's Profile Photo

Best nightclub

New York City Jun 26, 2015 at 2:11 AM

Hi. Can anyone please let us know the best happening night club in NY. More so a club that has alot of hip hop, R&B, Rap. Something nice, lots of people etc. No were dodgy ha ha.
      Also is it easy to get into a nightclub or is there alot of rules.
      Thanks in advance :-D

more
    • Traveling fro NYC to Martha's Vinyard

New York State Jun 5, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Most cost efficient travel from New York City to Martha's Vinyard, Ma? Please and thanks.

more
    • Rosie O'Grady NYE

New York City Jun 27, 2015 at 8:59 PM

Hi guys I'm hoping someone can give me some information re NYE at Rosie O'gradys In time square. Has anyone spent NYE there ? Is the pavement view of ball drop worthwhile or would we be better somewhere else?

more
    • Toronto to US, budget tour for 10 - 15 day

New York City Jun 26, 2015 at 10:36 AM

Hello Everyone, I am a student from India and would be coming to York University for semester exchange. I believe I could easily manage 10-15 days out of my schedule to visit US as well. (I have already applied for the US visa and will hopefully will get the same.) I am on a limited budget and want to make the most of it, I especially want to visit Disney World and Universal Studios, in Orlando and New York City. (Niagara Falls is nearby so that can be visited on any other weekend so thats not an issue). Please help me come up with the cheapest option to travel and come up with an inventory for the tour. Also are there any other places that could be squeezed in the limited time frame. I would have put on a budget but the thing is I would like to spend the minimum amount so in case even if my budget is X, and you suggest budget as Y which is less than X I would stick to Y as I intend to spend rest of my budget in travelling in Canada.

more
    • 911 memorial

New York City Jun 2, 2015 at 12:51 PM

Hi New Yorkers. Last December I visited the 911 memorial and museum. At the time building work was in progress on something that looked like a large bird with outstretched wings, although it could have been something else. I would love to know what it is but I have been unable to find any info or up to date photos. So could any of you enlighten me? Many thanks.

more
    • New york with children

New York State Jun 18, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Hi everbody,

I’m travelling in New York with my family and three young children (4, 5, 7 years) during august 2015. We would like to do some activities with children. What kind of show would you recommend ? We will prefer a show in late afternoon. We will stay in the Broadway neighborhood and I would like to know if there are activities especially for children ? The children love animals, so is it possible to visit some institution dedicated to that ?

Thanks for you help.

more
    • apbeaches's Profile Photo

Prisoner Escape in the area?

Adirondack State Park Jun 18, 2015 at 12:52 PM

We were going to drive north of NYC spend time in Lake Placid, a day in Plattsburgh, before going to Montreal. We are really happy with our reservations & trip planned ...

Fellow travelers; What are your thoughts? Would you drive through the area with 800 police officers & dogs searching for Richard W. Matt and David Sweat escapees from Dannemora prison?

more
    • New york trip

New York City Jun 18, 2015 at 8:07 AM

Hi everybody.
      I'm planning a trip to New York. I’m from Belgium and I would like visit this city for one week with a friend. It’s my first travel in New York and I’m wondering if anyone has any advice to give me to enjoy my trip. First, does anyone any suggestions for neighbourhoods ? I had thought Manathan, but is it safe ? What's nearby ? And is it easy to get around ? Does anyone know of a hotel around here ? Second, what are the must-see and do in New York? I went on the web to search, there were many results and I would like to hear the opinions from locals or people who know New York.

Thank you for reading.
      Bye

more
    • christimas in November in NYC

New York City Jun 17, 2015 at 3:13 AM

Hi - I am on holiday in NYC at the beginning of November (2nd) for 4 days - am I too early to expect any Christmas themes or markets etc? I think I might be but hoping someone can prove me wrong!

more
    • hayley_69's Profile Photo

snow - yes or no. hoping yes lol

New York City Jun 15, 2015 at 5:33 AM

We are staying in New York from 12th - 18th Dec 2015. Will we have snow??
      Im from Australia. Only ever seen on mountains so planned to go to NY in winter hoping we may/may not (hopefully may) have ha ha.

Thanks, Hayley

more
    • Travel with external battery

New York City Jun 27, 2015 at 2:12 AM

Hello

Can I take an external battery to the plane? I heard that the security check might think that I am carrying a bomb. Especially the USA security.

Anyone have an experience? Thank You

more
    • Tips new york

New York City Yesterday

I'm travelling to New York for the first time,can anyone give me an idea of how many dollars per day for food and drinks breakfast and dinner midrange and can any tell me how much a taxi is from jfk to midtown, and just any general helpful tips thanks

more
    • NYC New Year's Eve

New York City May 31, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Hi there,
      we are staying in New York over New Year. Two teenagers (14 and 17) and wondered what to do. Would appreciate any suggestions. We are staying not far from Times Square.

Many thanks

Sally

more