I am an Irish passort holder, resident alien in the U.S. (green card holder) who wants to go to Cuba. My main motivation in going is that I am a professional pianist and a huge fan of Cuban music, and I want to soak up as much music as i can, maybe sit in with some bands and learn from the experience.
I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to visit Cuba:
1. Declare an educational reason for my visit (which is true)
2. Skip that and travel through Cancum using my Irish passport
If I go with option one, would I need to book an actual cultural/ musical tour? I"d much prefer a self guided trip.
Thans for any help.
Planning a trip to Cuba however I have three routes options. I know they are different however I can't pitck which to go.
If anyone has Cuba experience please let me know which of these "one or two routes" are good to travel.
I like blend of culture, beach, adventure etc.
1) Havana, Viñales, Soroa, Maria la Gorda.
2) Havana, Santa Clara, Trindad, Baracoa, Camagüey, Santiago de Cuba
3) Havana, Santa Clara, Trinidad, Sancti Spiritus, Viñales
Also when is best time to visit Cuba, what months?
Thank you much
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|