Playa Chiquita

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• place to stay in Bocas for snorkeling

Panama Oct 2, 2015 at 1:55 PM

In Bocas Oct 18-22 and will be taking our own gear. Any recommendations for a good place to stay where I can snorkel right from the property? I'll go for so much longer than my wife so I don't really want to have to take a tour or a boat everytime. It would be cool if a place had (or rented) kayaks to get to a nearby snorkel location too. I was looking at the Orange House for example, but that is on Saigon Bay and that does not seem ideal to snorkel from. I also don't really want to be too far from night time in Bocas Town for eating and drinks but certain don't want to hear it when trying to get our old bones to sleep either :)

• La Chorrera - safety?

Panamá City Sep 7, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Is La Chorrera a peaceful and safe place for expats?

• Tocumen to Albrook

Panama Sep 13, 2015 at 12:17 PM

We are coming in on a Thursday flight on Copa to Tocumen. Supposed to arrive at 2. Would we have time to make it over to Albrook to catch the 3:30 flight to Bocas or is that too tight? Not sure if 1 1/2 hours is enough time to deplane, get bags, Immigration, customs and get to Albrook (what is trafic like at the time of day?

Thanks in advance-

• Panama City in late November and El Niño

Panamá City Sep 9, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Can somebody on the ground there comment on the local thoughts and predictions with respect to the El Niño expected and its local impact especially w.r.t. travel/tourism .....I am thinking of a trip late November which should be the tail end of the rainy season? I am ok with rain but just wondering if the El Niño calls for caution?

Near Playa Chiquita