change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mountain bikes

Maspalomas Sep 18, 2015 at 11:18 AM

are there any mountain bike trails around maspalomas

• Whats the weather like in November in Costa Teguise?

Isla de Lanzarote Oct 2, 2015 at 9:14 PM

I booked a holiday to Costa Teguise leaving on 8th November. Is it hot enough to get a sun tan? Also does the tourist season slow down at this time of year as I'd like to know if all the facilities are operational, i.e water parks, markets, etc.

One more question - What's the bus number from Costa Teguise to Arrecife? I am planning to go to market there.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

• Croquette take away playa blanca lanzarote

by treebean Online Now Aug 11, 2015 at 6:06 AM

Hi there,
      I'm new to this forum and I hope someone can help me. Can anyone tell me if they know of a good restaurant that will do take away spanish croquettes in playa blanca lanzarote? I adore the local fish shop near the harbour and cook for myself much of the time but would love to find these tasty little bites somewhere local to take back to our holiday accommodation? Please can you help?

• Marina Rubicon Market

by Laus1990 Online Now May 31, 2015 at 2:39 AM

Hello, I'd be so grateful if anyone could help, I previously visited this brilliant market and bought some amazingly comfortable string sandals. I'd love to get in touch with the seller to order more pairs for me and some of my family members.
      I've tried eBay with lots of different searches and looked all over on the Internet. Any help on this would be amazing!
      Thank you,

1 Answer May 31, 2015 at 3:10 AM
    • Weather - really bad?

by Shania92 Online Now Feb 10, 2015 at 9:39 AM

Is it that bad at the moment? Shall I stay at home!? I'm coming next week :-(

7 Answers Feb 13, 2015 at 7:46 AM
    • Non expensive places to eat

by VickyJ11 Online Now Feb 4, 2015 at 12:21 AM

Hello, could you give me a few names of places to eat out in the evenings that would suit children and adults and isn't expensive please?

4 Answers Feb 4, 2015 at 2:36 AM
    • Playa Blanca

by VickyJ11 Online Now Feb 3, 2015 at 3:08 AM

Hi, can anyone tell me please is Papagayo beach with in walking distance of Playa Blanca? Also, is the volcano within walking distance? We will be staying in the Tropical Island apartments. Is the town easy to find from the apartments? Thanks - never been to the Canaries before!

1 Answer Feb 3, 2015 at 8:48 AM
    • Mrcarter33's Profile Photo

Is there plenty for my kids to do

by Mrcarter33 Online Now Oct 26, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Hi there
      We are planning a family holiday to stay at paradise island playa Blanca lanzerote
      Next august for 2 weeks
      We like to venture out of the hotel and we would like to know if there's plenty to do and see
      Is there plenty shops caf├ęs and child friendly family bars to visit
      And also info on day trips
      This is our first family holiday abroad so want to find the right place we have sort of fell in love with the hotel and just after info on surrounding areas
      Thanks in advance
      The Carter's

2 Answers Feb 4, 2015 at 10:03 PM
    • best waterpark i

by jacqui20 Online Now Jun 13, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Looking for best water park for 13 and 14years in Playa blanca

1 Answer Jun 13, 2014 at 12:57 PM
    • loomey2011's Profile Photo

what to do!

by loomey2011 Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 8:31 AM

hey all, me and my mate are off to Playa Blanca and surrounding areas in two weeks - could you tell me some of the best pubs/clubs available to us!

1 Answer Mar 27, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    • FredD270's Profile Photo

H10 White Suites

by FredD270 Online Now Jan 15, 2014 at 2:46 PM

Is this Hotel 3 or 4 star?

3 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 11:58 AM
    • Car Hire december

by extensions21 Online Now Nov 5, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Coming to Playa Blanca for a week 5th December and wondering where it is the best place to hire a car.

1 Answer Nov 5, 2013 at 12:18 PM
    • playa flamingo again

by megbryan Online Now Jan 11, 2008 at 6:29 AM

is there any improvement in the state of this beach as of January 2008? last time we saw it it was dire.

• Belen Donate shoes

by KelieThornton Online Now Nov 27, 2006 at 4:33 AM

My mum has seen some of these shoes for my wedding, does anyone know if there is a website anywhere?

2 Answers Jul 9, 2007 at 11:39 AM
    • playa flamingo beach lanzarote

by juliesanneseymour Online Now Nov 6, 2006 at 5:00 AM

can you please tell me what restaurants night life there is at playa flamingo neach is and how far to playa blanca if walking as much info as possible please thank you

1 Answer Jan 29, 2007 at 7:15 AM
    • Christmas in Playa Blanca

by CHIDDLEWIDDLE Online Now Oct 18, 2006 at 9:18 AM

I'm renting a private villa with my family this Christmas in Playa Blanca & we are arriving about 7pm on Christmas Eve. Can anyone tell me are the shops likely to be open & do the restaurants stay open over the Christmas period. Would hate to get there & not be able to buy basic provisions or have a decent Christmas dinner.

2 Answers Oct 20, 2006 at 8:13 AM
    • playa limones bungalowes

by trevorbrewin Online Now Jul 18, 2006 at 12:50 PM

where in playa blanca are playa limones bungalows and has anyone been there. Any info please

4 Answers Jul 21, 2006 at 7:33 AM
    • playa limones bungalowes

by trevorbrewin Online Now Jul 18, 2006 at 12:45 PM

where in playa blanca are playa limones bungalows

• Princess Yaiza or Papagayo Arena?

by bigbum Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 3:57 AM

Just in process of booking our first trip to lanzarote in a few weeks, and cannot decide between the above Hotels? We are a 30something married couple, no kids, and we would want to go out and eat at night, rather than do the buffet thing in the hotel. We like good food, nice restaurants/bars. Which one would we be best suited to? Any advice much appreciated.

• building work in playa blanca

by davidnjude Online Now Jun 10, 2005 at 2:02 PM

We are staying at villa Burgados by the lighthouse in Playa Blanca in July and wondered if anyone new anything about any building work is going on on the spare land beside it?

2 Answers Jun 25, 2005 at 12:05 PM
    • Papagayo Arena

by rugbyplayer1055 Online Now Mar 22, 2004 at 6:12 AM

Hi there all I am going to Playa Blanca in June for Two week's with my wife and to young children. We are staying in a Juinor Suite at the Papagayo Arena, can you tell me if anyone has been there and if so what was it like. Also whats the weather like there in june will i be bored is there much to do. Many Thanks Ryan

1 Answer Apr 25, 2004 at 9:54 AM
    • tino30's Profile Photo

H10 Playa Blanca Rock

by tino30 Online Now Sep 15, 2003 at 5:25 AM

Next week I'll go with my family to this apart hotel.Has anybody some special advice to me? (room conditions, buffet in hotel, beach, swimmmig pools, child activities etc). Have we any possibility to go to Morocco by ship? Thanks a lot!