Plasencia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 21 Year Old Male Solo Traveller 26/08/14 - 3/09/14

Ibiza 29 minutes ago

Hey guys, I was meant to go to ibiza with my gf but we split. I still wanna go but can't find anyone to take her place so if there are gonna be any solo travellers to ibiza from the 26/08/14 - 3/09/14 then let me know. I Still wanna go to the biggest parties while im there so if you're up for meeting me then let me know :)

more
    • Noddy train around Calella

Calella de Mar Aug 21, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Is there a hop on, hop off train that goes around Calella please? How much and what is the route. We will be staying at the Hotel Bernat II. Thank you.

more
    • Beindorm mid December

Benidorm Aug 21, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Hi Is Benidorm worth visiting mid December. My wife and I are thinking of going at this time. Not sure if pubs and cabaret bars etc are still open. Heard its cold on an evening also? Cheers GazzaH19

more
    • Salobrena Old Town

Salobreña Aug 20, 2014 at 5:23 AM

I am visiting Salobrena in September and would love to visit the Old Town bit I have a disability and could not manage the walk, is there a bus to get to the top?

more
    • Good restaurants playa de muro and alcudia

Alcudia Aug 20, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Hi all,

I'm going to playa de muro in Majorca mid September. I'm looking to know if anyone can recommend nice restaurants and ones to avoid?also any that are nice in Alcudia too? Things like pizzas,pastas,steaks and fish.

Thanks!

more
    • Cala Millor to Sa Coma at night?

Cala Millor Aug 16, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Hi I will be staying in Sa Coma next week and I am planning to go out at night. I read there is no disco in Sa Coma is that right or might I find a small one? If not and I make my way over to Cala Millor (staying at the Protur Biomar) , how would I go about going back to the hotel when the discos in Cala Millor close? Is it safe for a woman to walk back at night? Are there taxis waiting somewhere or what would you do?
      thank you!

more
    • Hotel Apolo to big clubs

Ibiza Aug 16, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Hiya, my friends and I are booked to stay in hotel apolo in September and we know what to expect of the hotel and as it's just to sleep, wash and pre drink we think it will be grand but my question is how far are the main clubs like Amnesia, space, El paradis and pacha etc from hotel apolo? We are in Ibiza for most the closing parties and would rather not pay the reps for their package deal and do it ourselves but don't know how far the big clubs are from the hotel?

Hope someone can help :)

more
    • Bus travel in Fuerteventura

Isla de Fuerteventura Aug 12, 2014 at 8:25 AM

In September we go to Caleta de Fuste for two weeks. I use the local bus when visiting the Canaries and find them comfortable, convenient and very reasonable - especially using a Bono card therefore I do not hire a car. So......
      1) Is there a Go Karting circuit on Fuerteventura, if so, where is it and how to get there?
      2) How long approximately does the bus take from Caleta de Fuste to Morro Jable and must I go first to Puerto del Rosario?
      3) Can I split the journey from Caleta de Fuste to Morro Jable by hopping off and on at Gran Tarajal, Jandia and finally Morro Jable? Is there time in one full day to visit each of them, including sight seeing, having coffee, lunch spread between them?
      Many thanks in advance and sorry for the multiple question.
      Alan Hayward, Newtownards, Northern Ireland.

more
    • Tavera Hospital opening hours

Toledo Aug 11, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Pls my friends can you help me. I've read in the "Foundacion El Greco 2014" site, at the section "Programma-Espacios Greco" that the Hospital Tavera is going to be open all days from 10.00-20.00. Whereas all the other relevant sites give the ordinary so far opening times of the hospital from 10.00-13.30 & 15.00-17.30. The hospital doesn't have an e-mail address so I can't ask them. If you can find any clue pls contact me. Thanks a lot.

more
    • Where can I go from Santa Susanna?

Spain Aug 11, 2014 at 3:40 AM

Hello,

I will be spending a week in Spain (2 days in Barcelona and 4 days in Santa Susanna). During the trip I would like to visit Montserrat, Dalí Theatre and Museum (also Girona as it's pretty close), and Lloret de Mar. The problem is, I probably won't have a chance to go there during the 2 days in Barcelona as they will be full of excursions... So I wanted to know if there's a way to get to any of these places directly from Santa Susanna? Or will I have to get to Barcelona first? Which way is cheaper, faster?

P.S Is it worth visiting Diagonal Mar shopping mall in Barcelona? I've read that it's good but it's very far from the hotel that I'll be staying at.

Thank you!

more
    • Best safest parasailing company in cala millor.

Cala Millor Aug 11, 2014 at 1:16 AM

What is the best and safest parasailing company in Cala Milor?

more
    • adite's Profile Photo

day trip by boat/ferry from barcelona to ibiza?

Ibiza Aug 10, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Hi! Four of us are planning a trip to spain in may 2015. Ibiza seems like a wonderful place. Checked out some of the ferry websites, and it seems like most of them are overnight ferries from Barcelona to Ibiza (and return trip is always next day or one day after that). is it possible to do a day trip by ferry or boat from Barcelona to Ibiza and return the same day. Alternatively, is there any other island that one could do a day trip to from Barcelona? And how much would such a trip cost. Many thanks.

more
    • Hotel Parador de Toledo

Toledo Aug 10, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Hallo again my friends. In order to have the "El Greco" view of Toledo I'm thinking of going up to the Parador de Toledo hotel on the hill. Do you know if one can just go and take photos from the balcony? Well, that seems hard to believe. So maybe we can sit outside and order sth. to eat. How about that? Is it possible? And how can we get to know the hours that dinner or a beer is served? Can we just appear at any time and ask for a tapa? Do you have any idea of the prices? Any hint would be mostly appreciated.

more
    • michellerimington's Profile Photo

All inclusive hotels in costa teguise

Canary Islands Aug 10, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Hi planning a holiday with my husband and my 10 year old and 8 year old , can any of you recommend a good central in all inclusive hotel in the resort please? Thanks michelle

more
    • Charity/Thrift shops

La Línea de la Concepción Aug 8, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Hi
      Can anyone tell me if it's worth a trip to la linea re: above, i.e are there many shops of this type?
      I am looking for individual dining chairs for a craft project.
      Thanks in advance.
      Paula

more
    • Wilma_g's Profile Photo

Nao Ornaments

Benidorm Aug 7, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Can anyone tell me if there's somewhere you can buy Nao Ornaments in Benidorm? Was told you can but partner can't find it lol, thanx

more
    • tarifa ferry terminal

Spain Aug 6, 2014 at 10:25 AM

are there luggage lockers?

more
    • Space closing party: 4 oct to 8 oct

Ibiza Aug 4, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Will be in ibiza for long weekend and Space closing on 5 oct. Staying in Bora Bora. Be great to meet others. Cheers

more
    • deemoss's Profile Photo

Any Hostal or Rooms in San Andres? beside Las Teresitas beach?

Isla de Tenerife Jul 29, 2014 at 4:15 AM

hola

Hi all, I am looking for either a room in house or hostal to stay beside this beach but cant find any, suggestions or help would be great

Many thanks

more
    • night life

Altea Aug 21, 2014 at 7:09 AM

any late night bars in altea

more
    • San Sebastian probable Travel itinerary

San Sebastián Aug 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Hi,

I'm in process to consolidate my travel itineraries. First to come is San Sebastian.
      I'll be travelling to San Sebastian for 3 nights and 2 day. Following is the travel itinerary I'm looking forward to:

Day 1: Visit Bilabao - Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
      Day 2 - Visit San Sebastian old town and La Concha beach, visit Tapas bars.

This looked to a very basic itinerary. Can some one provide me places to visit ? or may be an itinerary ?
      Also kindly provide best tapas bars to visit and enjoy basque flavours.

Thanks..

more
    • Name and E-mail address of Jeweler at Calle Reyes Catolicos 2D 45002 in Toledo

Toledo Aug 18, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Senor, Senora, or Senorita,

We are looking for the name and E-mail address of a jeweler at the approximate address listed above to order a full size sword (if he has one) made like Jeanne d'Arc. We purchased a Templar sword from him in 2012 when we were there. We were unable to contact Hotel Pintor El Greco (where we always stay when we are in Toldeo) as nothing ever goes through their website. Any help would be appreciated. Gracias! My e-mail address is Jackal1110@aol.com

more
    • PrincessMonja's Profile Photo

Gluten free food at Barcelona airport

Barcelona Aug 17, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Hi there! I'm travelling through Barcelona Airport Terminal 1 on Tuesday and I have a four hour lay over. Does anyone know where I can get any gluten free food there? I'm coeliac and last time I was there I really struggled to find anything to eat.
      Any advice gratefully received, thanks!

more
    • directions please

Callosa de Segura Aug 12, 2014 at 6:17 AM

how do you get to this waterfall please?

more
    • taxis at Murcia bus station?

Murcia Aug 12, 2014 at 5:49 AM

does murcia bus station have a taxi rank? - or how far is it to walk to a taxi in the city? - we are arriving by bus into murcia at 8p.m on a week day

more