change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AJLabrentz's Profile Photo

driving to Beniz campground

Chilko Lake Yesterday

Should I try it in my 2006 Hyundai Sonata, in September 2014?

more
    • Big tribune bay

Hornby Island Aug 8, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Do people go nude on big tribune bay beach too?

more
    • Christmas dinner

Whistler Aug 2, 2014 at 1:25 AM

We will be spending Christmas in Whistler this year and would like to have a traditional Christmas dinner (doesn't need to be buffet) either on the 24th or 25th. I wonder if anyone can recommend a good venue that is not too expensive for our family of 5 (including our 3 teenage boys). Of course, I'm aware Whistler and not-expensive don't go along too well, but I thought I should try digging around a bit. Many contributors have suggested Fairmont in other threads, but we would like somewhere cozy as it's our first Christmas spent overseas.

more
    • Birding in Wells Gray

Wells Gray Provincial Park Aug 1, 2014 at 8:57 AM

What are the best places for birding in July-August in Wells Gray ?

more
    • looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver

Vancouver 19 hours ago

Hi everyone,

I am looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver. I have visited many art galleries in Europe and New Zealand where an artist is showcased and members of the public are invited like an open house inside the gallery where they meet and greet the artist and other members of the public. Sort of like a mingling conversation where people stand around looking at art and drinking complimentary wine (in disposable cups). Anything like that in Vancouver? Thank you.

more
    • Campfires?

Nitinat Lake Aug 9, 2014 at 12:15 AM

I am planning to camp at Nitinat Lake next week and really need to know if campfires are allowed. There is a ban virtually everywhere else other than the fog zone on the west coast and the BC Parks website does not have a fire ban banner on the park but info is ambiguous on fire restrictions.

Anyone who has been there in the recent past, details would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • short visit

Powell River Aug 18, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Where are the neat curio shops? Traveling by motorcycle so space is limited.

more
    • dbeatty's Profile Photo

sailing out of Sidney

Sidney Jul 29, 2014 at 7:53 AM

we've chartered a Hanse 311 for 3 nights and would love any input as to where we should sail. I'm thinking day sailing but anchoring out sounds like fun too. Of course I'll be looking into the tides and charts but any tips for the area would be helpful too. Thank you!!

more
    • s083629's Profile Photo

What is there to do in Victoria, BC for a day?

Victoria Jul 31, 2014 at 11:17 AM

We are taking the ferry to Victoria, BC from Port Angeles, WA. around August 8 or 9. What is worthwhile seeing for the day? May possibly stay for the night too. What is public transportation like? Is there a Get on-Get off bus? We can take cabs. Are they convenient from the ferry terminal? Not particularly concerned about cost. JK

more
    • Places to stay

Vancouver Aug 3, 2014 at 9:00 AM

I am traveling to Vancouver but will only be there for 2 days. I am also traveling there alone. I am looking for a safe area that is within walking distance from most sites and public transportation. I intend to go to Grouse Mountain and Stanley Park at a minimum. I am looking at the Metropolitan on Howe Street, the Opus on Davie Street in Yaletown and the Marriott Residence Inn on Hornby. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

more