Pitlochry

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• One week in Aberfeldy - suggestions

Aberfeldy Apr 11, 2015 at 5:56 AM

Hello, We have 7 days in Aberfeldy, have a car, would appreciate suggestions on what to do and where to go. We are walkers (easy-moderate) not hikers,not interested in shopping, would like to discover more about the real Scotland - we live in Australia. Would it be possible to do day trips to one of the islands eg.Mull and maybe Falkirk Wheel. Loch Katrine looks accessible. Any suggested walks in any area up to 10-15kms would be appreciated. Have done some research but TOO MANY TOO CHOOSE FROM so suggestions would be great. Thanks

more
    • PICTURES TAKEN

by ali-sherry Online Now Apr 6, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Can anyone tell me where the pictures are taken in Pitlochry, the ones I am referring too are the ones taken beneath the rail bridge, the lower water falls and upper parts of the river taken by iandsmith it looks lovely and would like to visit this part of Pitlochry, thanks.

5 Answers Apr 17, 2012 at 3:55 PM
    • bedrooms

by mcamp Online Now Jan 26, 2012 at 7:18 AM

We are a group of 3 so are looking for a triple room, are there triple rooms at Pitlochry Hydro?

1 Answer Jan 26, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    • Night out

by deri-jean Online Now May 30, 2006 at 7:40 AM

Is there plenty places to go in pitlochry for a night out

1 Answer May 30, 2006 at 7:50 AM
    • Best places to see

by derijean Online Now May 23, 2006 at 8:54 AM

Where is the best places to visit during my stay in Pitlochry.

1 Answer May 27, 2006 at 6:32 AM
    • Marpessa's Profile Photo

Salmon

by Marpessa Online Now Jan 10, 2004 at 5:21 PM

Hi! Many years ago in an age known as the 70's my mum went to Pitlochry and saw the salmon swim upstream - are the salmon still there - and at what time of year does this happen? Thanks :)

1 Answer Jan 11, 2004 at 5:58 PM