Pitigliano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AJ leather in florence

Florence Jul 1, 2015 at 4:49 AM

Has anyone shopped here? I was there is week and paid 450 Euro for a Bag. I was his Galileo bag. You can only get it there. Didn't really bargain with them because the store was so nice. Did I pay too much. I was going to buy a coat he offered to ship it for 850Euro. Should I bargain for this?

more
    • Travel from Piombino to Siena

Piombino Jun 13, 2015 at 11:55 AM

I want to travel from Piombino to Elena on 17th September this year. Can anyone help and tell me how I can do this by bus or train. Thank you

more
    • transportation from Rome to Pisa

Pisa Jul 1, 2015 at 12:07 AM

Can somebody help me?
      We would like to go Pisa for one day.
      We will stay for few days in Rome.
      What are the different kinds of transportation from Rome to Pisa?
      And if possible the price and how to book it?
      Thanks so much for your help.

more
    • Day trips from Siena with kids

Tuscany Jun 21, 2015 at 7:05 AM

We will be staying just outside of Siena for one week the first of Sept with our 10, 9 & 3 year olds. We will be coming from four fairly busy touring days in Rome and headed on to Venice afterwards. We want to make this week as relaxing as possible but still see & experience Tuscany. Husband & I love Lucca so I know it is on the agenda for one day but this is our first time to take the children. Any suggestions are most welcome.

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

2 nights 1 full day

Florence Jun 10, 2015 at 1:52 AM

we are going to Florence for 2 nights in July . Please advise the best places to visit .. How we get the passes or ticket without a long Q. From were we can buy the tickets or passes?? Is it really hot summer by end of July?

more
    • location of bus stop Nr. 128

Certaldo Jun 28, 2015 at 1:41 AM

Hi, could someone help me? I would like to know where is the bus stop Nr. 128 exactly?
      We intend to travel to San Gimignano with this bus.
      I saw its bus timetable that the bus stop is at V.Mazzini but next to it there is a train icon.
      So I don't know if we should search for its bus stop next to the train station (as we walk through it) or 2 streets away from train station (at V.Mazzini).
      Thank you for the answer.

more
    • MiriamT's Profile Photo

clothes and ideas

Montecatini Terme Jun 9, 2015 at 4:08 PM

I will visiting Montecatini Terme with my daughter's high school orchestra June 28-July9. Can you give us some ideas of the appropriate attire for your area. We also have some free time so some ideas for shopping, eaating and places not to miss would also be appreciated. Thank you so much!!

more
    • Only 2-3 hours in Florence with Family

Florence Jul 3, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Hello All, Virtual Tourist has helped me a lot in the past with my trip to France and Switzerland. Here I am seeking out suggestions once again. God-willing I'm going to go to Arezzo for personal work next week and I intend to travel to Florence for half-a-day. Excluding the travel time I would spend just 2-3 hours in Florence with my wife and my one (1) year old infant. Please advise me the 1 or 2 best places to check out in Florence in this short amount of time. I know this duration is enough just to have a bite of any place. Please note that I am going to carry a stroller along with me for the infant. I want to avoid extremely crowded areas and unsafe areas. All suggestions are welcome

more