Travel Answers
Pisac

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Spanish school Amauta has moved to a different building?

Cusco Mar 5, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to travel around in Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador for the next 4 months. I would like to start my journey in Cusco to learn some Spanish at Amauta. I’ve heard that the address has changed, possibly to Jose Carlos Mariátegui K-4 (Sta Mónica) Does anyone know about this? And supposedly there is agency in the same building?

more
    • affordable person/taxi

Cusco Mar 27, 2015 at 11:55 AM

we will be in Cuzco for 4 days in August 2015; we are in late 70s and on a budget; will appreciate if any member can recommend someone w/ car who can drive us around SV and help us buys tickets for site entrance, train and MV.

more
    • Where to book the Salkantay trek?

Cusco Mar 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM

Hi guys,

Because the Inca trail is pretty much full until August, I would like to do the Salkantay trek. Does anyone know a good place where I can book this? I prefer a safe qualified agency because I know many agencies aren't qualified for tours like this.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Best way to organise day trip to MP?

Machu Picchu Mar 5, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Planning on staying in cusco for 3 nights and want to do the day trip to MP. Seen online that its advisable to buy tickets prior to arrival, however just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of wheres best to purchase from? Ive looked online but its difficult to gage which websites are legitimate. would like to do MP and hyuana too, so can anyone advise a package deal or how best to go about organising this. Also any experiences of inca or peru rail and which one to book with? Many thanks, Rachel

more
    • MLW20's Profile Photo

Pisac to Ollantaytambo

by MLW20 Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 7:46 PM

I am spending the first two days of my trip in the Sacred Valley. Can anyone tell me how far a ride it is from Pisac to Ollantaytambo?

Is it easier to spend both nights in Ollantaytambo to check out the Sacred Vallet or should I heard from the airport in Cusco to Pisac to stay for one night and then take a bus/cab early in the morning to Ollantaytambo?

4 Answers Feb 10, 2008 at 5:32 PM
    • Is the market only on Sundays?

by galewarning Online Now May 22, 2006 at 1:05 PM

A tour operator told me that there is a market every day in Pisac. This does not seem true, based on what I am reading. Can someoene please enlighten me?

4 Answers May 27, 2009 at 5:09 PM
    • MArket

by rossellia Online Now Jan 31, 2005 at 6:12 AM

How is the markets on Tuesday & Thursday?

1 Answer May 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM