Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• davhu1's Profile Photo

Inti Raymi Festival - Cusco, Peru

Cusco Jan 23, 2015 at 7:35 AM

How you I get ticket to the event?
      To buy ticket from the organizer site, one have to register. After that they sent me a link. I followed the link and after selecting the seating section, it takes me back to the registration page. Emailed the organizer and no response.
      Online forums suggested getting it from a local travel agency. Any reliable ones anyone can post a link?

thnkas

more
    • Weather in February / clothing

Machu Picchu Jan 18, 2015 at 5:10 PM

What type of pants and shoes are good for women? We are staying in hotel, not much hiking.

more
    • Weather early February

Machu Picchu Jan 18, 2015 at 5:00 PM

What would be best kind of pants and shoes for woman? Staying in hotel, not hiking.

more
    • MLW20's Profile Photo

Pisac to Ollantaytambo

by MLW20 Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 7:46 PM

I am spending the first two days of my trip in the Sacred Valley. Can anyone tell me how far a ride it is from Pisac to Ollantaytambo?

Is it easier to spend both nights in Ollantaytambo to check out the Sacred Vallet or should I heard from the airport in Cusco to Pisac to stay for one night and then take a bus/cab early in the morning to Ollantaytambo?

4 Answers Feb 10, 2008 at 5:32 PM
    • Is the market only on Sundays?

by galewarning Online Now May 22, 2006 at 1:05 PM

A tour operator told me that there is a market every day in Pisac. This does not seem true, based on what I am reading. Can someoene please enlighten me?

4 Answers May 27, 2009 at 5:09 PM
    • MArket

by rossellia Online Now Jan 31, 2005 at 6:12 AM

How is the markets on Tuesday & Thursday?

1 Answer May 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM