change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus connection from N.Gorica to Ljubljana 1.05

Mestna Obcina Nova Gorica Apr 19, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Hello,

Are there any bus connections between Nova Gorica and Ljubljana on 1.05.?
      Are there any connections to Venice/Mestre or Udine on that day from Nova Gorica.

Anna

more
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Ljubljana - Zagreb return journey

Slovenia Yesterday

Hi all,
      Had one more confusion about the rerurn journey.

If I buy return ticket from Ljubljana to Zagreb do I need to take the train with same no.? As in there are 4 trains both ways during the day. So if I go from Ljbljana to Zagreb by train no. say EC 212, do I necessarily have to undertake return journey on EC 213 or any other train would be fine?

Please help.

more
    • From BLED (or LJUBLJANA) -To UMAG (Croatia) by Train /or Bus then From UMAG to VENICE

Bled Apr 17, 2014 at 4:32 AM

Hi, We need the following information please : (For Travel on the 14/05/2014)
      Journey 1) :To Depart from LJUBLJANA (Bus /or Train) - To UMAG (Croatia )

Departure Time : Anytime Between 08:00 - 11:00 A.M

Journey 2) : To Depart from UMAG (Bus /or Train )-To VENICE (Italy )or Marco Polo A/P

Departure Time : Anytime Between 17:00 - To 19:00 PM

Journey 3) To Depart from UMAG (Croatia) By Bus /or Train - To LIDO de JESOLO(Italy)

Departure Time : Anytime Between 17:00 To 19:00 PM

Thank you & Kind regards,
      Andy Tan - Aberdeen (Scotland) - eMail : andy18.leo@gmail.com

more
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Ljubljana - Zagreb return fare

Slovenia Apr 14, 2014 at 4:22 AM

Dear all,
      Needed a small clarification.

As per Slovenian train website, one way fare from Ljubljana to Zagreb is 16.4 euros whereas return fare is 26.2 euros.

I wanted to know validity of the return ticket. As in does it have to be a same day return or can I return after say 3 day stay at Zagreb and still avail the return fare discount?

Please help me with this.

Thanks!

more
    • Pletna Boats

Bled Mar 27, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Is it difficult getting in and out of the pletna boats? It looks like a pretty high step.

more
    • mercedes50's Profile Photo

Walking to Koper from Ship

Koper Apr 11, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Hi I'm going to Koper on a cruise i was wondering if i can walk to the old town from the port?

more
    • Hiking in June

Triglav Nacionalni Park Mar 30, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Hi, I'm considering a hike in mid June which includes crossing the higher part of the park, from Dom na Komni via Triglavskih Jezerih to Trenta. Is that feasible considering snow conditions? I do have winter hiking experience but I don't plan to carry full winter gear - will have some traction ("microspikes") and poles, as well as good 3-season waterproof boots etc.

Thanks!

more
    • Help with travel

Slovenia Apr 5, 2014 at 3:46 PM

How do I get from Ljubljana - Slovenia to Hermagor-Austria please any help would be brilliant, thank you .....

more
    • AlicePrince's Profile Photo

Train Ticket from Ljubljana to Beograd

by AlicePrince Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 9:35 PM

I will be staying in Piran before I go to Ljublana and then to Beograd by train.
      Does anyone know where I can buy a train ticket in Koper for the train trip from Ljubljana to Beograd?

6 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • LindseyB7's Profile Photo

Trieste to Piran bus timetable

by LindseyB7 Online Now Feb 11, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Hi coudl you please advise where I can get a timetable in English for this journey and particularly for travel from Piran back to Trieste on a Sunday?

Many thanks

2 Answers Feb 11, 2013 at 7:28 AM
    • Is Piran worth a day trip from Ljubljana.

by beejay421 Online Now Mar 26, 2011 at 4:58 PM

We will be in Slovenia in early September staying about a week or so before traveling to the Istrian Peninsula of Croatia for another week or more. Would it be worth going to Piran and is it a convenient day trip from Ljubljana?

10 Answers May 10, 2011 at 10:39 PM
    • Recommendations for accomadation in Piran

by youthgroup Online Now Jan 20, 2011 at 3:45 PM

We plan to go to Piran in August and want hotel recommendations.Also suggestions for toher places to stay nearby.
      thanks

4 Answers Jan 21, 2011 at 5:27 AM
    • fu-tu-re's Profile Photo

Fornace Parking

by fu-tu-re Online Now Aug 2, 2010 at 1:09 AM

Hi there! Is the parking at Fornace for free? Is there any free parking possibility around Piran or Portoroz?

Thanks!

2 Answers Aug 5, 2010 at 2:08 AM
    • SAP Bus Piran to Trieste

by frankproho Online Now Feb 28, 2010 at 12:55 AM

I note on a bus website that the SAF Bus from Piran to Trieste at 11:25 daily only runs "FERIALI - RADNI DAN - WEEK DAYS".

As I intend to travel on Saturday 6 November, does anyone know if the SAF service runs on SATURDAYS? Does Feriali/Radni Dan/Week Days include Saturday?

I appreciate your assistance.

3 Answers Feb 28, 2010 at 4:39 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Accomodation.

by Maurizioago Online Now Jan 29, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Could you suggest a nice hotel or bed and breakfast in Piran.

Thanks!

2 Answers Feb 21, 2010 at 11:43 AM

From Piran to Porec.

by Maurizioago Online Now Sep 22, 2009 at 3:51 AM

Is it feasible to go from Piran to Porec as a daytrip by bus?

5 Answers Sep 22, 2009 at 1:28 PM
    • From Ljubljana to Piran

by Yolina Online Now Aug 22, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Anyone can tell me the bus schedule from Ljubljana to Piran?
      Actually I will start from Zagreb ...so any good way?

1 Answer Aug 22, 2009 at 2:14 PM
    • From Piran to Trieste on Sunday

by Yolina Online Now Aug 22, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Big Big Problem.
      I have go to Trieste from Piran on Sunday.
      But I don't no bus service.
      If I get the bus to Koper, how to go to Trieste.....
      If I by taxi from Koper to Trieste...how much the cost...or have another way?

• Boats from Grado to Piran

by valunna Online Now Jun 27, 2009 at 4:15 AM

Hi!

Is it possible to get Piran from Grado (Italy)?

Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 27, 2009 at 10:36 AM
    • How to get to Trieste from Piran

by cwtang Online Now Jan 20, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Hi everybody,

I think there is a bus between Piran and Trieste. Does any one have such information and where and how much I can buy the ticket?

Thank you.

15 Answers Jan 21, 2009 at 12:47 PM
    • thesubtleknife's Profile Photo

Camping near Piran

by thesubtleknife Online Now Jan 19, 2009 at 7:34 AM

Hello there

I wonder if anyone has any experience of (tent) camping near to Piran? I've read that the campsite in Piran itself, Jezero Fiesa, can be a bit noisy. Ideally I'd like somewhere a bit more peaceful.

The nearest campsites to Piran that I can find online are:

Camping Belvedere - Dobrava
      Autocamping Jadranka - Izola
      Camping Strunjan - Portoroz
      Kamp Lucija - Portoroz

Does anyone know what any of these are like? Or have any other suggestions?

Many thanks,

Suzanne

2 Answers Feb 13, 2009 at 10:02 AM
    • Hostel accommodation in Piran

by Bronterose Online Now Aug 17, 2008 at 8:14 PM

Can anyone recommend a hostel in Piran that they have stayed at recently? The few reviews that I've read on some websites are either a little outdated or scary with no hostels particularly being recommended. My adult daughter and I would like to spend 2 nights in a hostel there and all we ask is that it be clean and not out there as far as partying goes.

2 Answers Aug 19, 2008 at 7:11 PM
    • risamay's Profile Photo

Day trips from Piran?

by risamay Online Now Apr 7, 2008 at 11:21 AM

Can anyone recommend easy (via boat, bus, or train) day trips from Piran to elsewhere in Slovenia or neighboring Croatia? I'm thinking of spending a night or two in Piran or, perhaps, more if there are good day trips to be had from Piran as a home base. The loose idea is to ferry to Piran from Venice (via Kompas' Prince of Venice cruises) and then bus-train back to Venice via Trieste or ferry back the way we came. Ferries only run once a week in April, so that's why I'm researching day trips; trying to figure out if we should stay for a week in Piran and explore from there or just stay a couple nights and then bus-train it back to Venice.

For example, how easy would it be to bus from Piran for the day to Rovinj? I'm very interested in seeing nearby towns that were also part of the former Venetian Republic. Any towns you can recommend that are easy to get to via Piran by boat or bus (or train?) would be great.

Thanks in advance for your help!

4 Answers Apr 30, 2008 at 8:47 AM

Christmas event in Piran or surrounding area.

by Maurizioago Online Now Dec 22, 2007 at 1:25 PM

Are there some Chrismas event there. I'm going to spend some days in Portoroz from monday.

Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 30, 2007 at 9:59 AM
    • piran to Krajinski Park Secoveljske Soline

by ahon Online Now Jul 22, 2007 at 5:43 AM

I want to visit there on 01 Oct 2007 (Monday). Please kindly advise :-

1.) Is it worth to go to take a look ?

2.)The No.4 bus schedule from Piran to secovlje (stop by Lera) and secovlje back to Piran ? Is it frequent bus?

Thanks
      ahon

1 Answer Aug 6, 2007 at 11:08 AM
    • how to get to trieste bus station

by luka01 Online Now May 10, 2007 at 3:01 PM

hey, me and a few of my friends are planing to go to a music festival in slovenia, tolmin. can u please direct me to the trieste bus station form trieste centrale airport?
      thank you for your help :-)

• Piran to Rovinj by bus?

by jilleyegg Online Now May 7, 2007 at 4:13 PM

I will be in Piran June 2, 2007 and need to get to Rovinj, Croatia. Are buses running this time of year? I saw that an Italian bus SAF (?)runs from piran to rovinj, but I was not sure if it runs all year round. Thanks!

• Accomodation (clean,convenient)

by ahon Online Now Apr 8, 2007 at 12:08 AM

I'm the bugetted traveller. My friend & i are going to stay at Piran for 3 nights (29 Sep,30 Sep, 01 Oct ).

Anyone can help to recommend the accomodation with around EUR50 per nite for double/Twin bed room. The most important is clean, near Piran town.(walk 10-15 mins).

Besides, did anyone stay at Apartmani Emestini,in Savudrijska 1. Is it good?

Thanks for any kind information in advance.

1 Answer Apr 8, 2007 at 8:38 AM
    • Traveling from Venice to Piran

by robinsnow Online Now Apr 3, 2007 at 5:18 PM

I need to get from Venice to Piran and back in late April and early May. What is the best way to travel?

1 Answer Apr 3, 2007 at 11:25 PM
    • Piran to Pula

by anna81 Online Now Mar 24, 2007 at 12:40 PM

Hello,
      Is there a direct bus from Piran to Pula? I will be travelling in mid-to-late August. What is the best way to travel from Piran to Pula?
      Thanks,
      Anna

• piran to rovinj

by maryann1012 Online Now Jan 31, 2007 at 9:21 AM

Is it possible to get a one way ticket from piran, slovenia to rovinj, croatia by ferry?

1 Answer Feb 5, 2007 at 3:45 PM
    • Prian to Rijeka

by barneyhowells Online Now Aug 15, 2006 at 7:52 AM

Is there a simple way to travel from Piran to Rijeka on the 15th of next month (Sept) to pick up the Jadrolinija service to Split?

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 15, 2006 at 1:59 PM
    • Piran to Rovinj

by travelbug1970 Online Now Jun 10, 2006 at 10:19 AM

How long does it take to get to Rovinj by bus from Piran? How often does the bus run?

• Venice to Piran

by travelbug1970 Online Now Jun 10, 2006 at 8:38 AM

I need to get from Piran to Venice on July 13th. Doesn't look like there are any hydrofoils on that day. Is this correct? What is the best way for me to get back to Venice? I would prefer to travel later in the day if possible, to spend more time in Piran.

• johan.kjellen's Profile Photo

Accommodation

by johan.kjellen Online Now May 29, 2006 at 12:18 PM

I'm planing on visiting Piran for a month next summer and I'm looking for a cheap hotel, a room, an apartment or something like that where I can live for a month or so. Does anyone know of a place where I canstay? I'd really appreciate the help!

/Johan

Accomodation.

by Maurizioago Online Now May 16, 2006 at 11:39 PM

I'd like to know if Hotel Maksimijan still exists. Does anybody know the web-address of this place?

I'm going to Piran from 13 to 18 june. Do I have to book some accomodation or can I go there without booking anything?

Thanks a lot for your replies.

6 Answers May 17, 2006 at 2:18 PM
    • Bus or Train

by chrissy30 Online Now May 2, 2006 at 3:13 AM

Hi, I am travelling from Salzburg to Piran this September. Can anyone advise me on the easiest way to get there?

• Birthday party in Piran

by sabrinaT Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 8:02 AM

Hi,
      Does anyone could tell me the easiest way to get to Piran from Venice Airport (by bus, train, boat...)I will get there on February 7 at 2p.m.
      Thank you very much for your help
      sabrina

1 Answer Jan 24, 2006 at 3:55 AM