Piombino

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train Schedule Gap

by jamesjprice Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Why do no trains seem to leave Piambino for Pisa between 10 am and 3 pm?

4 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 8:34 AM
    • Elbe Island

by wendhop Online Now Sep 10, 2011 at 3:14 PM

How long does it take to get from Rome to Piombina in order to go to Elbe Island and what kind of transportation is needed? How long does one stay in Piombino and Elbe Island to visit and walk the beaches and whatever else there is to do. When is the best time to travel there?

We would like to Visit Rome about 3 days, then Elbe Island for 2 days, then to Corsica for 2 days and then to Sardinia for 2 days and finally to Malta for 3 days. Can a person see these islands in that time frame or should it be more? Then back to Rome to fly home.

1 Answer Sep 10, 2011 at 5:17 PM
    • Piombino to Montecatini Terme

by rutag Online Now Jun 21, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Hello,

We will be arriving in Piombino by ferry from Olbia at approximately noon on July 12, and need to go to Montecatini Terme. Can anyone tell me how far the train station is from the ferry port? I have checker rail schedules and it looks like the first possible train is at 14:24, with two changes? Does this make sense? Can anyone suggest a better alternative?

Thanks very much for your help.

• Isola d'Elba to Pisa airport

by irinac Online Now Aug 31, 2008 at 3:08 PM

Mia figlia deve arrivare all'aereoporto (PSA) di Pisa alle 14:00 il 03 Settembre. Sta lavorando a Marina di Campo. A che ora deve prendere il traghetto? Cosa deve fare una volta che arriva al Porto di Piombino? Come puo andare dal porto alla stazione? Puo comprare tutti i biglietti per questo viaggio a Porto Ferraio o a Marina di Campo? Grazie

My daughter has to arrive at the Pisa Airport at 14:00 on Wednesday, September 3. She is working at Marina de Campo. At what time should she take the ferry boat? What does she need to do when she arrives a the Piombino Port? How can she get to the train station? Can she buy her tickets for this trip at Porto Ferraio or Marina di Campo? Thanks

2 Answers Sep 1, 2008 at 2:18 PM
    • Piombino to Elba Island Ferry: Check-in time

by dcholly Online Now Feb 12, 2007 at 10:25 AM

We are taking the ferry from Piombino to Elba. The website says we should check in 90 minutes (we will have a car) before the departure time. Do we really need to get there 90 minutes before our departure time? Grazie.

1 Answer Feb 13, 2007 at 9:09 AM