Pinto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• November visit

Madrid 10 hours ago

Hi I am thinking of going to Madrid end of November for a long weekend. Any tips?
      What would the weather be like then, is it expensive to eat and drink out?
      I am open to any suggestions

Mopsy

more
    • kuzena's Profile Photo

wine cellars in Madrid

Madrid May 20, 2015 at 8:48 AM

Hello everybody!
      Are there good wine cellars in centre of Madrid where it's possible to taste diffrent wines? Thank you.

more
    • Maccanh's Profile Photo

Gran Via Station

Madrid May 31, 2015 at 7:00 AM

If we go by train to our hotel from Atocha, we have to change trains at Gran Via and find the train to El Capricho, it appears there is no lift at Gran Via station, does anyone know if there are a lot of stairs because we will have our luggage and my husband has a crook hip. Thanks in advance

more
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Looking for any Fiestas or special events happening between 19-25 June

Madrid May 28, 2015 at 10:18 AM

My first trip to Madrid central, is coming up in June and Im a little uneasy. (I got robbed of all my documents and money on the train from Barajas the first time I visited & spent the rest of the day resolving how to continue my journey to Malaga) But its time I conquered my fear and learn to dress and act like a local. Therefore Im looking for any local events going on during 19-25 in the centre where Im staying with my husband (70 years young)! Also if anyone can recommend day trips based loosely around local food and wine I would be interested, as its my husbands birthday, he needs a treat. We love all things Spanish and live in The Canary Islands & speak a little Spanish.

more
    • Maccanh's Profile Photo

Shuttle to hotels from train station?

Madrid May 27, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Are there shuttles from Madrid atocha station that drop off to hotels?

more
    • biciMAD for tourists, too?

Madrid May 25, 2015 at 11:07 AM

End of June, start of July; 5 nights Madrid, 2 nights Toledo, 2 nights Seville, 3 final nights Madrid; (hotels not booked, still changeable) unclear if biciMAD bike share is all-electric or manual too or...? & is longest use with no extra charge 1 hr? or 30 min.?  with the 5 night, then 3 night split, what would be best payment strategy; (get annual pass for unlimited short uses?)  return to Madrid within yr unlikely; sticking to urban explorations, may also use bus-Metro pass, taxis... Thanks in advance!

more
    • day trip to Avila or Salamanca?

Madrid May 26, 2015 at 1:01 PM

late June, early July,

priority = photos of people, places, culture, shopping, dining, urban life;

tentative itinerary:

arrive MAD (5) nights Madrid city center

AVE train (2) nights Toledo

AVE train (2) nights Segovia

rental car day trip (1) night Avila & or Salamanca

train (2) final nights Madrid depart MAD

Questions: a. if only time for one:  Avila or Salamanca?  Why? b. anything interesting on road from Segovia to either? c. is a one-way rental car from Segovia more expensive than rental return to Segovia?
      Thanks in advance!  [yes]   [yes]   [yes]  

more
    • holiday to Madrit

Madrid May 25, 2015 at 8:26 AM

Hi, i am planning on going on holiday to Madrid with my family, we are a family of 6 looking for a hotel or appartment which we can rent out for 7 nights. I would like the accomodaton to be quiet and suitable for a family, i would also like the main shopping places to be nearby as well as a metro station so we can get around the city easily to see tourist attractions. All in all, i would like the accomodation to be suitable and to have the facilities needed for a family.

more