Be the First to Answer

• AliJ30's Profile Photo

Snow fall murree

Murree Nov 19, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Can any one guide me about in which mounth snow fall starts in murree

more
    • Start visting point to end?

Lahore Nov 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM

we are three friends from rawalpindi and want to visit lahore for 3 days and 2 night .Please give the suggestion where we start our tour toward end diffrent places of lahore.our start point is lahore railway station

more
    • Having thoughts on travelling to Karachi

Karachi Nov 25, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Does anyone know the current situation in Karachi? Whether is it generally safe or pretty dangerous etc... Are there loads of violence on a daily basis? Help me out!

more
    • Any bus service from Islamabad/Rawalpindi to naran(Kaghan) for 2nd of November.

Naran Oct 28, 2014 at 11:46 PM

I'm from Lahore and will leave for Islamabad on Saturday afternoon Nov 1st with my partner. but I can't find any local transport or bus service for Naran from Islamabad/Rawalpindi on 2nd of November. Please if anyone know of any bus service that can take us from Isb/Pindi to Naran on 2nd November please share the contact details thanks in advance .

more
    • FouzulA's Profile Photo

need invitation letter.

Lahore Nov 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM

I am a srilankan. My name is ameen. Currently living in saudi Arabia as work. In my vacation I want to visit lahore. I went to pakistan embassy but they asking invitation letter from lahore people. So I tired to get letter. Csn you help me for invitation letter?

more
    • AliJ30's Profile Photo

murree trip in december

Murree Nov 18, 2014 at 12:55 PM

can anybody tell me about hotel rates in murree for end of december.

more
    • Winter Trip 7 days

Gilgit Nov 17, 2014 at 10:55 PM

I am travelling to Pakistan in mid of December and want to travel the Northern side, do you know any tour operators who can arrange trip in this winter?

Also I heard about Chomos/Chaumos festival which is usually held in mid of December.... Do any of you have idea how much it will cost for 7 days?

Your prompt replies will be highly appreciable

more