Please add to my above question , have my own tent, but wana a cheep hotel outside town ,coz. Dnt senp more funds or hotles and wana tour arround, pls suggest camping sites in skardu, and where to camp in deosai and shighar, any contact for good deals for jeeps ? Thx
Anyone driven westwards lately from Lahore to Quetta and on to Tarfan? If so what are road conditions like and am I likely to need/be given some sort of escort? Is the route via DG Khan and Lorali advisable or is it better to go south to Sukkur and over the Bolan pass? I m from Argentina.
What about the road to Karachi, any issues about driving thru Sindh? The embassy thinks its perhaps not such a good idea but then thousands do it everyday and only a few wind up regretting it.
Can member please give info about,
1 camping sites in sakardu city.
2 hiring jeep their prices and cheap hotels.
3 trips to deosai, where to go in deosai,it is safe to camp there and stay for nite.
4. Trip to shigar valley and to camp there to stay there.
5. Are there any breathing problem and deosai and shighar, it is safe to take oxygen cylinders. Please any one give me detailed answer or if willing gimme youe cell i can call or write though email ,thx.
I want to explore that Gilgit part in July-August. I'll be having 10-12 days max excluding road journey. People usually talk about Hunza and Karimabad. I need to see Fairy Meadows as well. What would be the best idea? Can I first visit FM and then head to Karimabad and then to Pak China border which is supposedly closer to Karimabad?
I am planning to spend 04 nights to explore this beautiful scenic areas of Pakistan since I am traveling with my wife and two infant babies (02 Years and 01 year old) so I really need your help to plan my trip. My questions are:
1) What should be my itinerary to cover beautiful parts like Ayubia, Donga Gali & Changla Gali, nathia gali and Kashmir point?
2) Where I should base my self? Naran? Bhurban? or I should select two bases?
3) How can i get the transport from airport to hotel? & For my entire trip?
4) Shall I book a tour package or I should plan my own trip?
I will arrive from abu dhabhi to Islamabad so will really appreciate your feedback.
5) Any good hotel? I found PC Bhurban as a good hotel to stay but it is slightly over price and secondly i am not sure that I can explore the places from there.
6) Does any body have any experience in staying pine park or PTDC Motel?
Please note that we can't hike with babies, we will mainly stay and explore the area with easy access with babies.
7) I am planning to arrive on 28th Aug. Will it be a good time? off season? I can change my plan +/- 2 weeks.
8) Is it safe to travel on chair lift with baby? I will prefer to take a close one but i am not sure if we have close cable car.
Can anyone guide how to reach there from Islamabad and stay there 3-5 days with family and children and what are places to see. Thanks
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|