Pindi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• downhill mountain bike trails

Sind Jun 26, 2014 at 7:56 AM

im just looking for downhill mountain bike trails kenielworth or sun shine coast

more
    • wanna see snofalling...

Naran Jun 25, 2014 at 2:13 PM

So where i can found snowfalling in november bcoz i only wanna see snowfalling....

more
    • Few questions - transport to murree

Murree Yesterday

Please advise on below questions:
      1)Can I get taxi from Islmabad airport at 1:00 in night for Murree. Is it safe to travel that time in night.
      2)how much roughly they charge
      3)how busy will be Murree on first day of Eid fitr
      4)Will there be any public transport available from Islamabd to Murree on Eid day afternoon.

Many thanks

more
    • hotel rates

Skardu Yesterday

which is the less expensive of the luxury hotels in skardu in july

more
    • adeeltahir's Profile Photo

THINGS TO SEE IN GILGIT

Gilgit Jul 20, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I am planning to visit Gilgit Hunza during mid August. Is it right season? I'll visit Sust boarder with China, Hunza valley, Attahabad Lake. I'll stay for 5 days so recommend me places to visit in August!
      I also have a plan to stay 2 nights at Gilgit and 3 nights at Hunza; is it ok?
      Thanks and shukria in advance.

more
    • Jeep /4-wheel drive hire

Sialkot Jul 19, 2014 at 11:18 AM

can i hire a jeep from sialkot airport to travel towards the North and for the whole and return journey(1-2weeks) for a good price?

more
    • tour to naran

Naran Jul 18, 2014 at 2:34 AM

is it safe to travel to naran

more
    • naran kaghan

Naran Jun 24, 2014 at 1:06 PM

i am planing to visit naran in mid of october .can any one guide me when naran closed for tourist and when i found snow on mountain

more
    • Taxi fare from Islamabad Airport to Rawalpindi Daweoo Terminal

Islamabad Jul 16, 2014 at 3:46 AM

Hi Guys,

Can any one help me with the current Taxi fares from Islamabad Airport to Rawalpindi Daweeo Terminal? I have checked the distance on google which is approximately 26km and take around 27 mins to get to Daweeo Terminal from Islamabad Airport, however, still havent got any luck with the fare price.

I also heard about the Taxi booths at the airport, can anyone tell me the difference between the local taxis and the cab booths?

I will appreciate your time and effort.

more
    • Naran Hotel Info

Naran Jul 15, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Please suggest some cheap hotels for 2 people in Naran. I plan on staying for 3 nights from 7-10 August.

Help will be appreciated.

more
    • wanna see snowfalling...

Naran Jun 25, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Where i hve to go in november....bcoz i only wanna see snow plz guide me....

more
    • visit naran in november

Naran Jun 25, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I wanna. visit to naran kaghan this year in november is it possible to come there....nd is there snowfalll......

more
    • Weather conditions during 30th July to August 4 for Naran/Saif/Shogran visit

Naran Jun 30, 2014 at 12:18 AM

AoA. I noticed from some posts that subject season is rainly season and not recommended for families to visit Naran/shogran due to land sliding etc.
      I am really worried as have already purchased tickets till Islamabad , returning on 6th August.
      Based on above, please advise if should continue with my initial plan or
      Restrict the plan to some locations i.e give up some locations or
      change the location i.e. go to azad kashmir side or else where weather is not a concern.

Kind regards

more
    • visit azad kashmir

Kashmir Jun 23, 2014 at 2:02 PM

i am planning to visit azad kashmir pakistan in mid of october but i have no idea how many beautiful places to visit in kashmir.can anyone guide me about hotles and places

more
    • Kalash Festivals

Pakistan Jul 8, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Hi,

If someone could help me out with the dates of Kalash festivals in Chitral ?
      Any recommendations about the area, safety and any tour outfitter who could arrange it for me ?

Thanks in advance

more
    • Will buses/vans available in Faizabad bus stand pindi on EID Day to go to Naran

Naran Jul 6, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Will buses/vans public transport available in Faizabad bus stand pindi on EID Day to go to Naran

Regards

more