Pigeon Forge

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• what to do in pigeon forge

by lisakarp Online Now Jul 5, 2014 at 8:37 AM

what is the funnest thing to do for a middle age couple in pigeon forge?

2 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 5:01 PM
    • Safety and medical help

by minnesotamommy Online Now May 16, 2014 at 9:11 PM

I've spent a lot of time looking online at cabins in the Pigeon Forge and Sevierville area. I would like to find one less than 10 minutes from medical help as we have a daughter with a tricky heart. I'm also concerned that there be reliable cell phone coverage wherever we end up, in case we would need to make a call for help. There is very little mention of medical emergencies/concerns like this in the descriptions of the cabins, and I am FAR more concerned to know where a hospital is than where the closest grocery store is located. Any suggestions?

1 Answer May 17, 2014 at 5:39 AM
    • pigeon forge to memphis

by LemyspD Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 12:37 AM

just wanna ask what is the cheapest transportation from pigeon forge going to memphis?

2 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 2:04 PM
    • HershelS's Profile Photo

Airport

by HershelS Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 6:58 PM

What are the options for getting to/from Pigeon Forge from Knoxville Airport

2 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 4:20 AM
    • CarolB46's Profile Photo

pets welcome

by CarolB46 Online Now Nov 14, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Where is the nicest , reasonably priced place to stay that allows pets? In Pigeon Forge, Tn.

1 Answer Nov 15, 2013 at 3:24 AM
    • thanksgiving dinner

by carsrken Online Now Nov 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Where should we eat thanksgiving dinner

• Fun for KIDS

by joylee1924 Online Now Sep 3, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I will be traveling to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge next month. I will have my 3 and 4 year old grand children with me. Please give me some idea on MUST SEEs, age appropriate fun, price friendly etc etc. Any recommendations is appreciated.

Gulf Coast Resident

1 Answer Sep 4, 2013 at 4:40 AM
    • Family get together

by celedford Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I am getting married in Sept. and I need a place that isnt too expensive to rent to kinda have a reception but it isnt going to be much of a reception, just around 25 people and we are going to have a dinner then we will leave. and the wedding wont be done til 7 so we will only be there for maybe two hours. Any ideas of cabin rentals with meeting places, community centers, church halls, anything? Thanks! :)

1 Answer Aug 7, 2013 at 5:52 AM
    • Cheap Monthly Lodging Extended Stay Pigeon Forge

by pigeonforge2013 Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Are there any Extended Stay Places in Pigeon Forge similar to Value Place or Intown Suites? My husband and I want to relocate to the area and need something economical an expensive Cabin or Resort is out of our budget range. Looking for something we can get with a place to cook for around $225 per week. Any thoughts?

1 Answer Jul 27, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    • JuliaR20's Profile Photo

Martial Arts in Pigeon Forge

by JuliaR20 Online Now Apr 27, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Hello! Tell me please are there any martial arts clubs in Pigeon Forge? Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 27, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    • stephajephaaa's Profile Photo

Ideas and Tips

by stephajephaaa Online Now Jul 21, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Hello. This week will be my first visit to Tennessee. We will be staying at the Sterling Springs Resort in Sevierville. What are some sights and must-see/do things? Anything helps!

2 Answers Apr 8, 2012 at 4:27 PM
    • What is happening in Pigeon Forge?

by cruisemom Online Now Apr 12, 2010 at 11:08 AM

We will be in Pigeon Forge for 2 nights this summer. What do you recommend to do and where is a good place to eat. I have a 14 and a 15 year old. We plan to go to Dollywood. Someone mentioned an indoor skydiving place but I'm not sure it is worth the price. Where is the best place for touring the mountains.

3 Answers Apr 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM
    • Has anyone stayed in one of the cabins at Smoky Cove Resort in Pigeon Forge?

by canehollowfarm Online Now Oct 4, 2008 at 8:01 PM

I found several cabins that looked great on the Smoky Cove website. My favorite was call Pinnacle Vista. Has anyone stayed in Pinnacle Vista or in any of the cabins at Smoky Cove? Were the cabins as nice as they appeared in the photos?

4 Answers May 29, 2011 at 11:13 AM
    • parade

by marykeaton Online Now Feb 11, 2008 at 3:41 PM

when is the Dollywood parade

• Thanksgiving dinner in Pigeon Forge

by polkfamily Online Now Oct 2, 2007 at 5:57 PM

We are taking our son (age9) to Pigeon Forge for the first time the week of Thanksgiving. We would like to have a "tradional" Thanksgiving dinner at a nice resturant. Does anyone have a suggestion?

2 Answers Oct 22, 2007 at 12:35 PM
    • DOLLYWOOD OPENING PARADE

by emyjack Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 12:12 PM

When is the parade for Opening Dollywood 2007 and will Dolly be in it?

1 Answer Mar 25, 2007 at 10:33 AM
    • TRAVELLING SOUTH INCLUDING PIGEON PORGE&SMOKEY MOUNTAINS

by LIKVERA Online Now Jun 3, 2006 at 3:10 AM

Hi
      We are a familly of 3 from Israel planing to travel from New York city south to Smoky Mountain
      including Pigeon Porge .We have 2 weeks
      Please can you help me planning a trip from N.Y to Atlanta
      We can Do a a cicular Trip and return to N.Y with the car or one way till Atlanta and fly back home.
      Thank you very much
      Abraham Likverman
      P.S if anyone have qwestions about Israel I will be happy to help

3 Answers May 5, 2008 at 10:18 AM
    • the mountains @ thanksgiving first timers

by cynthia47022 Online Now Nov 3, 2005 at 2:01 AM

Can we go this time of year - thanksgiving...... for less than during the summer months? I am looking at taking my 2 teens - 16 & 17 there over thanksgiving. anyone been to PF during this time? We are looking for a nice place to stay and hit some shops and have some 'teen stuff' to do... WE HAVE NEVER BEEN - LET ALONE OVER THANKSGIVING! Thanks

4 Answers Nov 13, 2006 at 3:58 PM
    • Anyone know about Whispering Pines condos

by iluvmyrott Online Now May 11, 2005 at 12:17 PM

We made reservations here for June, anyone know anything about this place?

• tdbdolphin's Profile Photo

Mountain Trace Inn anyone stay here?

by tdbdolphin Online Now May 3, 2005 at 11:09 AM

This is where we are thinking of 69.95 a night

Trace

1 Answer May 3, 2005 at 11:19 AM
    • tdbdolphin's Profile Photo

a cheep hotel to stay at that's sleepable though

by tdbdolphin Online Now May 3, 2005 at 11:08 AM

Mountain Trace Inn is where we are thinking off 69.95 a night.

Any other ideas for that price.

Thanks,

Trace

tdbdolphin@yahoo.com

• Question on cabins in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area

by ChristyS Online Now Feb 17, 2005 at 2:56 PM

We are looking into staying in a cabin for our honeymoon in September. We would like something romantic, but with the beautiful mountain views. I have seen pictures on the internet and the views look spectacular, but I have heard that some of these cabins are right on top of each other and you can practically see into your neighbor's cabin or they can see into yours - definitely not ideal for a honeymoon! Is this true, and if so, what is the best way to avoid this? Any info is appreciated.... :-)

3 Answers Aug 9, 2011 at 10:10 AM
    • Where should I stay and eat in Pigeon Forge and Gatlingburg

by iluvmyrott Online Now Jan 26, 2005 at 8:26 AM

My group will consists of my sister, her two girls, ages 9 and 6, my mom, who is 74, but in great shape and myself with my 11 year old son. We will be going to Dollywood on June 9 and 10. Please tell me a great hotel (or possibly cabin) to stay---as close to Dollywood as possible. I'd also love some suggestions on restaurants. Thanks

2 Answers Feb 19, 2005 at 8:17 PM
    • Majestic Mountain Vacations cabins???

by nwiggins1976 Online Now Nov 18, 2004 at 11:22 AM

Has anyone stayed in these cabins before? They are kind of close to Dollywood. Our honeymoon is in May, and we have chosen one of their cabins to stay in. I just wanted to know what to expect... are the cabins nice? How is the customer service? I have heard one positive review about them so far, but I want to know more. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks much! Nicole p.s. Does anyone know of any must-do's while we are there? We want a nice relaxing week away, but we want some fun things to do too!

7 Answers Sep 15, 2008 at 11:49 AM
    • Shops and recreation

by JoelandMeli Online Now Sep 29, 2004 at 10:03 AM

My husband and I are are newly weds living in "Flood-rida" and are excited to go to Pigeon Forge and out of Florida for a week. Should we buy clothing at the oulets when we get there or should we buy them here. Outlets to us here means you get a good deal for name brand stores. Also, are there any good white water rafting places or is that even a good idea. Any reviews on Dollywood? Never been , loved to know. Thank you in advance !!

1 Answer Sep 29, 2004 at 11:34 AM
    • putt putt n others

by tupatucker Online Now Jun 2, 2004 at 9:04 AM

Hi we are leaving next monday for tenn. wooohoo...I just had 1 more question... my husband wants to go to a putt putt place...was wondering if any1 had tried one in pigeon forge or gatlinburg and if so, which 1 and did they enjoy it... thank you again...stacey

1 Answer Mar 25, 2007 at 10:38 AM
    • traveling to pigeon forge need advice

by tupatucker Online Now May 16, 2004 at 5:19 PM

Hi my husband and I are going to pigeon forge in june...would like ideas on places to eat n must sees...and also must do's... thank you in advance...stacey & family

1 Answer May 17, 2004 at 5:24 AM