Pigeon Forge Travel Answers

change location

Has anyone stayed in one of the cabins at Smoky Cove Resort in Pigeon Forge?

by canehollowfarm Online Now Oct 4, 2008 at 8:01 PM

I found several cabins that looked great on the Smoky Cove website. My favorite was call Pinnacle Vista. Has anyone stayed in Pinnacle Vista or in any of the cabins at Smoky Cove? Were the cabins as nice as they appeared in the photos?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Has anyone stayed in one of the cabins at Smoky Cove Resort in Pigeon Forge?

by Iluvanimals Online Now Jan 12, 2009 at 11:59 AM

We recently stayed at Smoky Cove in a new cabin called Big Bear Retreat. It was fantastic. We couldn't have been more pleased with our cabin and the Smoky Cove Staff. They were professional and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Smoky Cove Chalet and Cabin Rentals to anyone. If you call their office, you can usually get a discount from the posted nightly rates. One thing I learned the hard way, these cabins get reserved early for holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Fourth of July, etc. Have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Has anyone stayed in one of the cabins at Smoky Cove Resort in Pigeon Forge?

by amygfox Online Now Mar 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM

I was just wondering if you ended up staying at Smoky Cove? The houses look great but I'm worried about the location. I am traveling with two 6 year olds and we want to have access to the National Park and Pidgeon Forge without spending all our time driving. Thoughts? Thank you.

by smkymountaingirl Online Now May 17, 2011 at 9:14 PM

no but try Maples Ridge they are a good company , we stayed in 'Eagles Nest " we loved it , great view and clean

by rognkay Online Now May 29, 2011 at 11:13 AM

did you end up staying at Pinnacel Vista? we have reservation there for June and wanting to hear about what people think.
    Thanks, Kay

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines