Pigeon Forge Travel Answers

change location

Majestic Mountain Vacations cabins???

by nwiggins1976 Online Now Nov 18, 2004 at 11:22 AM

Has anyone stayed in these cabins before? They are kind of close to Dollywood. Our honeymoon is in May, and we have chosen one of their cabins to stay in. I just wanted to know what to expect... are the cabins nice? How is the customer service? I have heard one positive review about them so far, but I want to know more. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks much! Nicole p.s. Does anyone know of any must-do's while we are there? We want a nice relaxing week away, but we want some fun things to do too!

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • JanNashville's Profile Photo

Re: Majestic Mountain Vacations cabins???

by JanNashville Online Now Nov 18, 2004 at 8:09 PM

Don't know anything about the cabins.. but had to reply on having some fun. By all means take the trip from Gatlinburg to Cherokee NC. It is a 30 mile trip over there , then you have to return. Make it an all day trip! I can promise you won't be sorry. You will see the most beautiful scenery in the eastern United States. Also, the highest point in the mountains. Make sure your brakes are working properly as it is very dangerous driving. That is part of the reason that I love the drive so much:):) Let hubby drive to Cherokee, while you sitesee and gap at the views, then reverse it coming back. Seeing black bears is very common. And make it a point to stop at all of the landmarks within the park.. Absolutely fascinating! To start the drive is easy,,, just go right down the middle of Gatlinburg toward the park and just keep going. No food is sold in the park , so take a picnic lunch and eat on the way. Jan in Nashville

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Majestic Mountain Vacations cabins???

by nwiggins1976 Online Now Nov 23, 2004 at 7:53 AM

Cool! We will definitely make the drive! I am so excited about it; I love being in the country and seeing beautiful views. I can't believe we have to wait 6 months. Seems like it will take forever!

• RE: Majestic Mountain Vacations cabins???

by rebecca12345 Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 1:54 PM

I have some experience with Majestic Mountain Vacations, and they have excellent cabins. They are very true to form as to the web site information and pictures. Their cabins are all over the Gatlinburg/Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area. They are a premire cabin rental company, as well as their sister company, Sugar Maple Cabins. They are very customer service oriented.
    As far a "must-do's" in the area......I would be sure to visit Dollywood, and The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. There are restaurants, and shopping galore! Besides all that, there are many attractions to visit. You won't be bored, but you won't want to leave your cabin either.

• t_time_2's Profile Photo

RE: Majestic Mountain Vacations cabins???

by t_time_2 Online Now Mar 13, 2005 at 12:45 PM

Thanks for the info on these cabins. My family and I are staying here the day after easter for the week. We are staying at the "Bear Necessity" one. They look really nice. I'm just hoping the weather is "spring Like" for us. I guess anything beats 30 degrees though here in Michigan.

• LuvLeLe10's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Majestic Mountain Vacations cabins???

by LuvLeLe10 Online Now Jul 7, 2005 at 7:24 AM

I am so happy to hear positive comments on these cabins. We have Black Bear Manor (majesticmountainvacations.co... booked for next June 3-8. I don't know the actual location of it though. We were told it is around 5 miles outside of Pigeon Forge.

• RE: Majestic Mountain Vacations cabins???

by loureneball Online Now Nov 12, 2005 at 1:03 PM

Hi,

My husband and I spent our vacation in the smoky mountians in September. We stayed at the Black Bear Ridge Resort. www.blackbearridgeresort.com. We were blown away by how beautiful the cabins were. The actual cabin that we stayed in had two levels. The top was the living area, full kitchen, one bedroom, pool table, jacuzzi and the second level was our own private swimming pool. It was about 5 Feet deep. We were just amazed. It was wonderful having your own swimming pool in your cabin. Check them out if you get a chance. We had a wonderful time. I am afraid that I am unsure of the Majestic Mountain Cabins. Have a great time where ever you go!!!!!

• Re: Majestic Mountain Vacations cabins???

by nurse614 Online Now Sep 15, 2008 at 11:49 AM

staying in Black Bear Manor. Black Bear Resort. Need directions to local areas of interest. BBQ restaurants, Need to know best for catering large meal, Forest Guided tours? etc Shopping Super Wal Mart etc...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines