Piazza Armerina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taormina Lodging

Sicilia Nov 1, 2014 at 8:03 AM

We (family of 4 - 2 aduls, 2 teenage daughters) are considering either Villa Belvedere or Villa Angela. Both look extremely lovely, and I just can't decide! I know they are located in different areas, Belvedere closer to town and Angela up in the hills. I do not know how much of a difference this will really make to us once we are there. Please share any opinions

more
    • A good flat or an house?

Taormina Nov 20, 2014 at 1:44 AM

I will go to Sicily next summer. Can you tell me good location? And also serious companies for an apartment on the island?

more
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

Cefalù or Taormina

Taormina Nov 14, 2014 at 8:51 AM

I know from Taormina you can do more day excursions then from Cefalu but I see that the hotels have a better location in Cefalu. So We are thinking of staying in Cefalu for 10 days,in May without a car, and wondered if it's possible to arrange a day trips to interesting places ( like Mount Etna, Palermo, and other interesting places from there. Does anyone know of any organised tours from Cefalu ?

more
    • Driving routes

by LolaPerth Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Is it better to drive to Piazza Armerina from Siracusa or Catania?

3 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 10:36 AM
    • want to buy wall calendar

by kmanderson Online Now Aug 28, 2011 at 1:12 PM

We wish we could have purchased one of the beautiful wall calendars for sale there. Now that we're home we can't find them on line. Any ideas for buying one online? Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM
    • Renovation done yet?

by zivonia Online Now Jul 10, 2011 at 11:37 AM

May visit mid-September 2011. Read that many rooms have been closed to the public during renovations. Does anyone know if that work has been completed?

What would be the best base location to visit Piazza Armerina from? Not planning to rent a car. Public transportation available? Day tour from
      Agrigento, Syracuse, or Taormina. Did see one prinvate tour from port of Palermo. A group tour would be less costly.

Would it make sense to stay overnight in Piazza Armerina?

Thanks for any help you can offer!