change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• doomito's Profile Photo

Sicilia to Greece, then Croatia

Sicilia Mar 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM

Hi all! very happy to be trying to put together a new journey. I will be 1 month in Europe (from september 2nd to october 2nd). On september 19th I have to be in Dubrovnik Croatia and everything is planned from there. BUT, I want to visit Sicilia and Grecia (greece) first.

I will be arriving to Rome, and I was thinking to take a flight to Palermo or Athenas. From there, I have nothing planned. I don't know if it's best to go first to greece or first to sicily. What I do know is that most likely I will be traveling to Dubrovnik from BARI on the ferry.

So, what are your thoughts on this? I really appreciate any opinions. Thank you!

more
    • What is the best way to travel from Almalfi to Taormina, Italy

Taormina Mar 19, 2015 at 1:21 PM

What is the best way to travel from Almalfi to Taormina, Italy

more
    • Driving routes

by LolaPerth Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Is it better to drive to Piazza Armerina from Siracusa or Catania?

3 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 10:36 AM
    • want to buy wall calendar

by kmanderson Online Now Aug 28, 2011 at 1:12 PM

We wish we could have purchased one of the beautiful wall calendars for sale there. Now that we're home we can't find them on line. Any ideas for buying one online? Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM
    • Renovation done yet?

by zivonia Online Now Jul 10, 2011 at 11:37 AM

May visit mid-September 2011. Read that many rooms have been closed to the public during renovations. Does anyone know if that work has been completed?

What would be the best base location to visit Piazza Armerina from? Not planning to rent a car. Public transportation available? Day tour from
      Agrigento, Syracuse, or Taormina. Did see one prinvate tour from port of Palermo. A group tour would be less costly.

Would it make sense to stay overnight in Piazza Armerina?

Thanks for any help you can offer!