Piazza Armerina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation

Sicilia 44 minutes ago

is there bus or train service from Palermo or cefalu to Catania or siracusa my husband is uncomfortable with driving in sicily

more
    • aussolo's Profile Photo

bus to Catania

Palermo 14 hours ago

I have downloaded some timetable information from SAISAUTOLINEE to get a bus from Palermo to Catania and am a little confused as to where it will arrive will it be in Catania town or does it take you to the airport. Has anyone does this trip?

more
    • Palermo to Trapani bus on Sunday 24 August

Trapani Yesterday

Hello there,

I would like to find out a bus schedule from Palermo to Trapani on Sunday 24 August 2014. Please might you be able to help?

I have followed the below link but without any success
      http://www.interbus.it/

more
    • Fisherman's market and Beach in Agrigento

Agrigento Jul 14, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Hi,

We will be visiting Sicily beginning of August and we would like to visit a fisherman's village in the Agrigento region; this would be followed by a nice fresh seafood meal in some nearby restaurant! Can you suggest any places?

Also, could you suggest any nice beach which is not normally so busy?

Thank you for your time!
      Kenneth

more
    • TerenceG2's Profile Photo

Trapani (Old Town) to Segesta ruins by Public transport

Trapani Jun 26, 2014 at 5:59 AM

I am currently viewing the Tarantola bus schedule (I found online) for the route from Trapani to Segesta, however I am having trouble understanding this.

tarantolabus.com/wordpress/o...

Where in Trapani old town, can I catch the tarantola bus?
      Which stage should I stop for Segesta ruins please?
      And How much does the bus cost (one way or round trip)? because I can't find this data.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Terence

more
    • Bus from Siracusa to Pozzallo on a sunday

Siracusa Yesterday

Are there any buses from Siracusa to Pozzallo on a sunday for a 2.30pm sailing to Valletta?

more
    • Transportation from cruise ships in Messina

Messina Jul 10, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Are tours of messina available from a cruise ship docked in Messina?

What is the best way to get from the ship to the center of town?

J Dormon

more
    • ceramic store in ortigia

Siracusa Jun 27, 2014 at 4:11 PM

name of Sicilian ceramic store in via cavour (not Kaleidos)

more
    • Fisherman's market and Beach

Palermo Jul 14, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Hi,

We will be visiting Sicily beginning of August and we would like to visit a fisherman's village in the Palermo region; this would be followed by a nice fresh seafood meal in some nearby restaurant! Can you suggest any places?

Also, could you suggest any nice beach which is not normally so busy(such as Cefalu')?

Thank you for your time!
      Kenneth

more
    • FunLovinTourist's Profile Photo

Messina's Bus Station

Messina Jul 12, 2014 at 3:13 AM

I will be on a cruise in early September that stops in Messina, and I'm going to spend the first half of the day in Taormina and the second half of the day in Messina. It appears that the bus is a little easier and cheaper than the train for getting to Taormina, because the bus goes all the way up to Taormina (Via Pirandello, to be specific), as opposed to the train station (Taormina-Giardini) from where I'd have to pick up another bus or a taxi.

I understand that the Messina bus terminal is located on Piazza Della Repubblica. From what I can tell, that's a big square, so can anyone please tell me in what part of that square I should wait for the bus to arrive? Is there a sign? Do many buses leave at the same time? Is it going to be difficult to figure out which bus goes to Taormina? I used Street View on Google Maps but i didn't see an obvious bus stop.
      The other question is, where do I buy tickets for the bus? Is there a kiosk somewhere, or do I just buy tickets on the bus?

Many thanks in advance. I look forward to exploring this area of Sicily very much!

more
    • Airport transfer

Giardini Naxos Jun 29, 2014 at 1:01 PM

arriving into Catania airport 9th July at 8.30pm is it possible to get public transport to Gardini Nexus

more
    • Bus from aeroporto di Palermno to Trapani

Trapani Jul 18, 2014 at 9:52 AM

I booked flight to aeroporto di Palermo, I should be landing at 19.05. It is possible to get the same day to Trapani?
      I cannot find any information on webpages. If the bus from Palermno to Trapani is stopping at the airport?

Pawel

more
    • Comiso Airport to Giardini Naxos

Giardini Naxos Jul 2, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Is there a more cost-effective way of travelling to Giardini Naxos from Comiso Airport, rather than taxi? My package holiday does not offer airport transfers, despite flying me into this airport, which I have now discovered is quite far away from the hotel. Travelling in 8 days so starting to panic!! Thank you!

more
    • Driving routes

by LolaPerth Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Is it better to drive to Piazza Armerina from Siracusa or Catania?

3 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 10:36 AM
    • want to buy wall calendar

by kmanderson Online Now Aug 28, 2011 at 1:12 PM

We wish we could have purchased one of the beautiful wall calendars for sale there. Now that we're home we can't find them on line. Any ideas for buying one online? Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM
    • Renovation done yet?

by zivonia Online Now Jul 10, 2011 at 11:37 AM

May visit mid-September 2011. Read that many rooms have been closed to the public during renovations. Does anyone know if that work has been completed?

What would be the best base location to visit Piazza Armerina from? Not planning to rent a car. Public transportation available? Day tour from
      Agrigento, Syracuse, or Taormina. Did see one prinvate tour from port of Palermo. A group tour would be less costly.

Would it make sense to stay overnight in Piazza Armerina?

Thanks for any help you can offer!