change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to buy cheap bouquet of flower in patong

by KaiCynthia Online Now Dec 3, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Hi Everyone,

Where can I buy cheap bouquet of rose in Patong? Roughly how much is the range?

Thanks
      Kai

1 Answer Dec 5, 2014 at 4:16 AM
    • annalecce's Profile Photo

daytrip in Rawai

by annalecce Online Now Nov 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Can anyone suggest us which are the best spots in Rawai and where to address to have a good daytrip without finding us in a too big and noisy boat, with too many people?

• Honeymoon Destinations near phuket

by nhs1507 Online Now Nov 2, 2014 at 12:52 PM

We are planning for honeymoon in Feb, 2015. We are planning for 4 nights in Phuket. We dont want to waste much time in travelling to distant places. Can someone please suggest romantic places or islands near phuket.

4 Answers Nov 14, 2014 at 5:43 AM
    • bus service

by ChandrakumaarP Online Now Nov 2, 2014 at 12:18 AM

Good Evening,
      is there any bus service from phuket airport to phuket bus terminal?
      how much it will cost per trip?
      thank you

2 Answers Nov 2, 2014 at 3:07 AM
    • recommend for spa & massage

by niclees Online Now Oct 27, 2014 at 3:16 PM

I would like to ask which massage shop can recommend near Hilton Phuket? Or I should go to phuket town instead?

2 Answers Nov 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

How to go from Laem hin Pier to Naiharn Beach ?

by TarekG Online Now Oct 23, 2014 at 3:08 PM

I'm Looking for a transfer service from Laem hin pier to Naiharn beach but whenever i choose them as departure and destination point i don't get the price immediately but when i change the search from Laem hin Pier to Rawai Beach for example the price appears for me ?

i can't find any mean of transportation from Laem Him pier to Naiharn beach ! :/

2 Answers Oct 24, 2014 at 4:12 AM
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

How to reach Coconut Village resort ?

by TarekG Online Now Oct 23, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hello,

I will visit Phuket in January, I will arrive in Phuket airport at 6 PM , but i dont want to book the transportation service from the hotel as i cant find it and i think it will be expensive.

But i dont know how to reach the Coconut village resort in Maphrao island ? how can i go there ? And is there a schedule for Water taxi service in January ?

Thank you in Advance :)

6 Answers Oct 28, 2014 at 8:06 AM
    • free body culture

by shake_head2003 Online Now Oct 9, 2014 at 4:04 AM

can anyone help me with the information of finding a free body culture sauna in phuket? me and my girl friend planning a tour in phuket so exploring all options.

4 Answers Oct 9, 2014 at 12:02 PM
    • Half Day - Coral Island (Ko Hae) Trip

by Peter.Andre Online Now Oct 7, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Hi,
      I am planning to be in Phuket this Nov. I am landing in Phuket around 12.00 pm and should be at my hotel by 1.00 pm. I would like to visit the coral island (ko hae) for a half day trip and try out some water sports (sea walker, para sail, Jet ski etc). When I look for package tours .. most of them have hotel pick up at 12.00 pm which I will not be able to make.
      I read that you get boats from Rawai Beach or Chalong pier to Coral island.
      1) I would like to know has any one tried this out ? Take a boat from one of the spots to coral island ? What do they cost ?
      2) When is the last boat available back from coral island to phuket ? (So I know .. how much time I can be on the island and if it is worth wile).
      3) Are there companies in the island that offer water sports .. so I can pick once I am there. Any suggestions ?

thank you very much
      PA

1 Answer Oct 28, 2014 at 7:46 AM
    • Is it a safe environment in Patong, Phuket

by Jetsetter22 Online Now Oct 7, 2014 at 4:44 AM

Hi, I am planning to travel to Phuket in November of this year with my boyfriend.
      I have been hearing a lot of horror stories such as robbery's, rapes etc which has made me slightly nervous about going. Do I have anything to worry about and does anyone have any views on the safety of this area?
      Thanks!

3 Answers Oct 7, 2014 at 6:17 AM
    • Whats the best tour place to book a trip to Phi Phi island?

by AkeTia Online Now Sep 14, 2014 at 6:02 PM

we are looking to go to Phuket in October and want to visit Phi Phi island. Whats the best place to book through with reasonable prices? Have seen bad reviews for some of the cheaper places just wanting to check if its really worth booking through someone more expensive

3 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 9:24 PM
    • Malhotrabittoo60's Profile Photo

Safety at Phuket& karabi

by Malhotrabittoo60 Online Now Sep 11, 2014 at 7:10 AM

I wish to travel on 25th sept for 04 nights& 02 night to karabi .is it safe to travel with family .if yes pl suggest good beach property &activities .should I book in advance or book on arrival
      Thnks&regards
      Sanjay malhotra

3 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 9:28 PM
    • Ron-sologuy's Profile Photo

08-12 Oct to Phuket.. anyone?

by Ron-sologuy Online Now Sep 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Not sure if it was wise of me to book holidays as a solo traveller! Anyone else got a similar plan? I don't bite!

6 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 9:18 PM
    • KavinMalaysia's Profile Photo

Going for a holiday alone to Phuket-Patong Beach

by KavinMalaysia Online Now Sep 2, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Hi everyone. I'm travelling to Phuket on Monday 8th Sept for a short vacation. Just wondering is it safe there to travel alone? May I have some suggestions of places to visit? Thanks :)

1 Answer Sep 2, 2014 at 12:17 PM
    • safe travelling

by FOziaaA Online Now Aug 28, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Hi just want to know if any body knows if its safe to travel mid to end of november to phuket with the military situations.

3 Answers Sep 7, 2014 at 12:49 PM
    • Long Tail Boat Rental @ Patong Beach

by Pepperminn Online Now Aug 21, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Hi, I'll be visiting Phuket on September and my friends and I love sunsets! So, I was wondering if it is possible to rent a long tail boat out for sunset for only an hour or two just to relax, have some light snacks and drink ( which we will self prepare) and savor the sunset. I
      s there such services for long tail boat? And how much will it cost per pax or per hour?

1 Answer Sep 7, 2014 at 6:10 PM
    • Vaccinations for Phuket - Oct 2014

by VBholiday2014 Online Now Aug 21, 2014 at 7:19 AM

What vaccinations does anyone recommend getting - first time travelling overseas in 20 odd years & get different opinions from Doctor / friends ? Australia - Patong, Phuket for 9 days in October.

3 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 8:21 AM
    • Best calm beach

by Michaela2912 Online Now Aug 8, 2014 at 4:43 AM

I am seeking a fine white sand beach with no rocks in the tradition of Boracay/Fraser island.I hate waves, crowds & having long treks to water's edge.Thinking of visiting Oct end for 4 days & would prefer to be by the water but not in a huge international resorrt.Something more laid back & simple.Any ideas also on what is most convenient inexpensive way to get around island please?

Thank you
      Michelle

6 Answers Oct 1, 2014 at 7:27 PM
    • shunka's Profile Photo

Thailand weather, safety, and things to do for uni students?

by shunka Online Now Aug 7, 2014 at 9:04 PM

I am currently planning a trip to go to Phuket, Thailand with another girl my age. We are both uni students but we are unsure of what exactly we should do during our stay. Will the weather be nice and will it be okay to go as two young girls? I would really like to get my diving certification while I'm there, we would love to go to the beautiful beaches and small islands all around that area, and see some of the elephants on the beach as well. :) does anyone have any advice on what we should be planning to do? This was a spur of the moment idea and we would love some further input! Thank you so much in advance! :) Cheers x

7 Answers Sep 7, 2014 at 11:32 AM
    • Annie_T's Profile Photo

Travel Solo to Phuket for 3D2N

by Annie_T Online Now Aug 5, 2014 at 11:31 PM

I am a 34 years old female. I will be traveling solo to Phuket next week. I would like to ask if it is really safe to be alone in Phuket? Btw, what activities I should do when i am in Phuket (i dont swim as i afraid of water =))

15 Answers Sep 7, 2014 at 11:30 AM
    • jayjayc's Profile Photo

Timetable of the Cheapest Bus from Phuket Town to Ao Nang / Krabi.

by jayjayc Online Now Aug 4, 2014 at 10:23 PM

1.) We are not in a hurry, we understand that taking a ferry is quicker.
      2.) Until what time the bus is available (not minivan but government buses - we are eyeing for the the cheapest way)?
      3.) NO issue if the travel takes forever, we understand this way could be a few hours more than taking the ferry or minivan.

We are taking the Phi Phi Islands tour in the morning and be back at Phuket Town late afternoon and prefer to go straight to Ao Nang / Krabi if bus is available.

If no bus available to Ao Nang / Krabi late afternoon (around 18:00), we may need to extend our stay in Phuket and take the bus to Ao Nang / Krabi the next morning. Thank you!

jayjayc

5 Answers Aug 6, 2014 at 1:19 AM
    • Phuket in August

by gse Online Now Jul 24, 2014 at 7:27 PM

How's the safety in Phuket nowadays? Going there in late August and smart traveller has caution written all over it for the region. Just wondering if it's exaggerated or not...

Thanks!

4 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 5:08 AM
    • jayjayc's Profile Photo

Phuket in August.

by jayjayc Online Now Jul 23, 2014 at 8:54 AM

What is the general weather like in southern Thailand in August? Cheers!

4 Answers Jul 24, 2014 at 10:42 AM
    • phuket tour in october

by shashiranjan Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 9:42 PM

we are traveling phuket in the last week of october. is it safe to go phi phi islanf by speed motor boat for tour

4 Answers Sep 18, 2014 at 8:35 PM
    • Solo Traveller: Phuket August 3rd to 8th 2014

by SPMiller Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 4:47 AM

I will be in Phuket from 3rd August to 8th. I am a solo traveller and just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Wouldn't mind meeting up with new people to do a few things (I have booked scuba Diving on Wed 6th) and just basically hang out in good company.

Sean-Paul

1 Answer Jun 26, 2014 at 4:48 AM
    • Layan villas

by Stevemath Online Now Jun 22, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Does anyone know this place, is it a good place to stay,thinking of staying here. M layan villas phuket

1 Answer Jun 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM
    • 1st time travelling to Phuket during end June 2014 for 4 Days

by 2318_TW Online Now Jun 11, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Hi,

My family (total 3 pax including a 9 years old child) would be travelling to Phuket for a short vacation thus would need some valuable advices & recommendation:

- Best area (Safe) to stay in as it is a family trip, properly can recommend the hotel or resort name.
      - Would prefer accommodation has it's own private pool but not villa as it is too huge for the 3 of us (as in also looks quite scary) - Looking for hotel or resort with private pool and definitely have to be cleaned.
      - As 1st time to Phuket, any recommended places to visit which is also suitable for kid.
      - Anyone can advise the cost of taxi from Phuket Airport to one of the beaches?
      - Places for shopping?
      - Anyone more things that I need to look-out or be aware of?

I'm from Singapore and awaits for your response soonest.

Thank you.

1 Answer Jun 11, 2014 at 6:59 PM
    • Need car+ drivers (6 seater) for local trip on 16th & 19th July 2014

by jeromeprakash Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Any interested in accompany me along with my family of 6 persons, need pick and drop to airport and take around places for sight seeing...

reply back with your best quotation to jeromeprakash_jprakash@yahoo.com

• taxi by night

by naesarang Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 1:08 PM

hi guys, my friend and i will be going to phuket this august and our hotel is in patong, our ETA is at 2245H and i was worried about our transportation going to our hotel. Is it safe to go by taxi? and how much do you it will costs? we're both female and both are first timers.

4 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 9:55 AM
    • Vehicle rental

by TamamS Online Now Jun 7, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Hi all. I will be visiting phuket on june 21st. Ive read about reviews on renting a vehicle in phuket has a risk of being scammed. Things like claiming repair charges for scratches that was already there even before we rent it and in the end we have to pay for it. Any advise on renting vehicles especially motorbikes?

2 Answers Aug 1, 2014 at 6:10 PM