Phuket

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• phuket tour in october

by shashiranjan Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 9:42 PM

we are traveling phuket in the last week of october. is it safe to go phi phi islanf by speed motor boat for tour

3 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 5:45 PM
    • Solo Traveller: Phuket August 3rd to 8th 2014

by SPMiller Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 4:47 AM

I will be in Phuket from 3rd August to 8th. I am a solo traveller and just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Wouldn't mind meeting up with new people to do a few things (I have booked scuba Diving on Wed 6th) and just basically hang out in good company.

Sean-Paul

1 Answer Jun 26, 2014 at 4:48 AM
    • Layan villas

by Stevemath Online Now Jun 22, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Does anyone know this place, is it a good place to stay,thinking of staying here. M layan villas phuket

1 Answer Jun 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM
    • 1st time travelling to Phuket during end June 2014 for 4 Days

by 2318_TW Online Now Jun 11, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Hi,

My family (total 3 pax including a 9 years old child) would be travelling to Phuket for a short vacation thus would need some valuable advices & recommendation:

- Best area (Safe) to stay in as it is a family trip, properly can recommend the hotel or resort name.
      - Would prefer accommodation has it's own private pool but not villa as it is too huge for the 3 of us (as in also looks quite scary) - Looking for hotel or resort with private pool and definitely have to be cleaned.
      - As 1st time to Phuket, any recommended places to visit which is also suitable for kid.
      - Anyone can advise the cost of taxi from Phuket Airport to one of the beaches?
      - Places for shopping?
      - Anyone more things that I need to look-out or be aware of?

I'm from Singapore and awaits for your response soonest.

Thank you.

1 Answer Jun 11, 2014 at 6:59 PM
    • Need car+ drivers (6 seater) for local trip on 16th & 19th July 2014

by jeromeprakash Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Any interested in accompany me along with my family of 6 persons, need pick and drop to airport and take around places for sight seeing...

reply back with your best quotation to jeromeprakash_jprakash@yahoo.com

• taxi by night

by naesarang Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 1:08 PM

hi guys, my friend and i will be going to phuket this august and our hotel is in patong, our ETA is at 2245H and i was worried about our transportation going to our hotel. Is it safe to go by taxi? and how much do you it will costs? we're both female and both are first timers.

4 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 9:55 AM
    • Vehicle rental

by TamamS Online Now Jun 7, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Hi all. I will be visiting phuket on june 21st. Ive read about reviews on renting a vehicle in phuket has a risk of being scammed. Things like claiming repair charges for scratches that was already there even before we rent it and in the end we have to pay for it. Any advise on renting vehicles especially motorbikes?

1 Answer Jun 8, 2014 at 4:37 AM
    • Vehicle rental

by TamamS Online Now Jun 7, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Hi all. I will be visiting phuket on june 21st. Ive read about reviews on renting a vehicle in phuket has a risk of being scammed. Things like claiming repair charges for scratches that was already there even before we rent it and in the end we have to pay for it. Any advise on renting vehicles especially motorbikes?

• chaiti's Profile Photo

how to go phuket direct from Bangkok airport

by chaiti Online Now Jun 5, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Me and my little sister want to go Thailand. We'll take 10 days to visit Thailand. We'll visit Phuket, Koh Samui, Pattaya and finally Bangkok. SO we planned to go direct Phuket from bangkok airport. Can anybody suggest me that how can I take direct bus from bangkok airport? OR How can I go to phuket?
      By the way is it safe to travel 2 signle girl alone in Thailand?
      Please answer me. Our travel date is 25th July.

5 Answers Jun 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    • Is it safe to travel to Phuket in August also need accommadation for 5

by sunny1670 Online Now Jun 1, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Hiya guys we are family of 5 looking to travel to Phuket in August, , ideally we would like accommadation where 5 of us have self catering villa or bungalow so any recommendations would be great because we are having to pay double for 2 rooms in hotels ... cheers Sunny

2 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 3:12 AM
    • puket to langkawi

by iss_ Online Now May 30, 2014 at 3:01 AM

hi.. on june 14 my two friend and i will go to puket for two days, and in the 3rd day we will leave puket to langkawi by bus through satun, i want to know is it safe trip to satun from puket by bus

9 Answers May 31, 2014 at 6:30 PM
    • mamores's Profile Photo

Weather in July

by mamores Online Now May 28, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Hi, I would like to know what the weather is like in July. I've heard is pretty rainy but do you think this will ruin our vacation? Thank you!

3 Answers May 29, 2014 at 1:37 AM
    • mamores's Profile Photo

Best area to stay?

by mamores Online Now May 28, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Hi, my husband and I are going to Phuket in July and we would like to know what the best area to stay is. We want a nice resort with an ocean view room. Somebody mentioned Kamala as a nice area to stay. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

4 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 2:31 AM
    • Travelling to Phuket from June 7th- 3 nights

by jayrajas Online Now May 27, 2014 at 11:46 AM

I have planned my trip to Phuket with family and kids from June 7th for 3 days, how safe is that for us to travel with the kids. I have also booked for safari tours, phuket Fantasea and Phi Phi Island tour. Though the kids are excited about the trip, I'm little nervous about it. Please provide you valuable thoughts and insight of the situation. Is this trip really recommended, the trip organizers are refusing to refund my bookings.
      Appreciate all the information.
      Thanks

2 Answers May 28, 2014 at 1:51 PM
    • Travelling to Phuket on June 7th

by jayrajas Online Now May 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Hello All,

I have planned my trip to Phuket with family and kids from June 7th for 3 days, how safe is that for us to travel with the kids. I have also booked for safari tours, phuket Fantasea and Phi Phi Island tour. Though the kids are excited about the trip, I'm little nervous about it. Please provide you valuable thoughts and insight of the situation. Is this trip really recommended, the trip organizers are refusing to refund my bookings.

Appreciate all the information.

Thanks

1 Answer May 27, 2014 at 6:46 PM
    • traveling to thailand in July

by emmajames Online Now May 27, 2014 at 4:53 AM

we are traveling to thailand in July this year. Have the islands like Koh phi phi, Koh tao and Koh samui been heavily effected by martial law? also is it likely that the curfew will still be in place in July?

3 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 6:02 PM
    • Where to eat?

by jgra Online Now May 25, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Hi, would like some recommendations of good places to eat, will be staying at Patong Beach.

2 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 7:35 PM
    • Safety concerns in Phuket

by catfish2 Online Now May 25, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Is it safe to travel to Phuket due to the martial law?

2 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM
    • recent blast

by anuragderma Online Now May 24, 2014 at 10:11 AM

after the recent blast what is current status now is it safe to vist phuket in 1-2 days?

4 Answers May 25, 2014 at 4:16 AM
    • Is it safe to travel during july 2014

by koukumar Online Now May 23, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Am planning to travel to Phuket during second week of july.
      1. Given the political condition in Thailand, is it safe to travel to Phuket during this time?
      2. Will it be raining heavily during this time?

1 Answer May 23, 2014 at 1:13 AM
    • Will it safe to visit phuket now?

by amdatie Online Now May 22, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Planning to fly to phuket tomorrow, is safe
      As martial law has taken the country?

3 Answers May 26, 2014 at 6:17 PM
    • With the martial law has taken the country

by ejan666 Online Now May 22, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Is it safe to ride through Sadao to Phuket next week?

2 Answers May 22, 2014 at 7:58 PM
    • phuket i'm coming on 26-30 may 2014

by rifkamahdalena Online Now May 22, 2014 at 5:16 AM

this is my 2nd time to go to phuket. 1st time with my friend and now with my boyfriend. i wanna ask you :
      1. how to get koh samui from phuket by bus/ferry?
      2. what's the best hotel in krabi. and i wanna dinner in cave and can i sleep there?
      3. can i have lunch at W resort koh samui?
      4. i wanna go to phi-phi island, maya beach, and canoing in jamesbond islland. how much the price? and best tour?

1 Answer May 22, 2014 at 9:35 PM
    • verlindhk's Profile Photo

Weekend Getaway at Phuket (First Timer)

by verlindhk Online Now May 22, 2014 at 1:17 AM

I am travelling solo to Phuket on May 30th for  3 nights. I am in my late 30's and ideally looking to stay at a hip and luxury beachfront resort that caters to a similar aged crowd who could be couples or singles. It would be great if there was a bit of nightlife and bars around. Also must see's and do's within this short time. It will be my first trip to and i would greatly appreciate your recommendations. Anything apart from Patong.

3 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 2:31 AM
    • Weather in June

by Jadepang Online Now May 22, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Hello all I have booked a 2week holiday of 14th June 14. My best friend and her partner are now joining us. I I'm really worried about the weather. I know when I reached it could be some rain but I have been looking and it seems very wet at the moment. Is it true that we may not be able to swim in the sea in June? I feel I have made a terrible mistake by booking phuket and not koh samui??!!! Help. Any advise will be appreciated just to calm me down!!!! Thanks

3 Answers May 22, 2014 at 4:43 AM
    • Is Phuket safe?

by Kiz01 Online Now May 21, 2014 at 1:48 AM

Is it safe to fly to Phuket at the moment? Im a little concerned. Iv read so much about Bangkok.
      Thank you

2 Answers May 21, 2014 at 2:00 AM
    • Will be visiting Phuket between September 26 and 28

by indrajit69 Online Now May 21, 2014 at 12:52 AM

Which island is the best to visit from phuket, Phi Phi or Jamed Bond

5 Answers May 21, 2014 at 8:06 PM
    • Island hopping

by EQ11 Online Now May 20, 2014 at 4:58 PM

How much does it cost for a full day island hopping? Can share with me the tour agency ?

3 Answers May 28, 2014 at 7:58 PM
    • Southern Thailand

by LindaWampach Online Now May 20, 2014 at 1:16 AM

4 of us are going to Thailand in December for 2 weeks. Thinking Phuket & then not sure where else to go. Like the outdoors. Any ideas on where & also reasonable accommodation?
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 6:21 PM
    • First Time In Phuket

by danyl21 Online Now May 16, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Hey all, I am going Phuket w my gf for the first time this coming first week of June. I am actually abit nervous as I am bringing her to a holiday for the first time. Its a bit lame I know but I just wanna research as much as possible.

1. I am gonna stay at a hotel in Kata and was wondering if anyone has any ideas what I should do over here?
      2. I plan to experience the tours and activities as well and where is the best for me to find that? Because of the expensive taxi prices, what other modes of transport are the safest?
      3. any good cheap shopping places around kata?
      4. If I am at Patong at night...would it cost me higher to go to kata from there??

Thank you. Any other advices/recommendations will be greatly appreciated. I just wanna make this trip a memorable one for me n her :) Thanks ppl!

2 Answers May 16, 2014 at 10:44 PM