have been regularly following the site and thanks to you all pepole
have some queries regardifn my trip
1. Will reach on 1 st June , How will be the heat? In evening also heat will be there?
2. Me and wifee also want to experience some massage there in paong, heard review of bali hai but want to know apart from bali hai where we can go? ( Since we will be ther for a week, so want to enjoy 3-4 places)
3. Advise on Shows
4. will go to krabi from there
What can be mode of transport? Can I hire a bike in Patong and take it to krabi ?
5. Water sports advise ( where should we do it)
6. Local sightseeing in phuket and nearby
7. Offcourse veg food joints
8. Last but most important BUDGET for trip
Thanks in advance
Please read my pages on Phuket and also a few other pages, you will then get a good idea. I have given some specific contacts for sightseeing in Phuket.
You will find plenty of veg food in Thailand. Ask them to custom make with vegetables only and they will oblige.
Plenty of raw mango salad, raw papaya salad etc available in plenty and do not miss the exotic fruits there.
Have a great trip,
1. It will be humid and wet season. But my experience is that it only rains for 1-2 hours in the afternoon (every day!)
2. There's massages everywhere in Patong. Pay around 200-300THB.
4. You can go to Krabi by bus or by ferry. Ferry is always nice :) You could hire a bike, but it is quite a distance. By bike, I assume you mean motorbike?
5. Watersports. There's lots. Check out AdventureHoney website, they specialise in tours and activities in Thailand. There's not charge to use the service, it's a safe way to plan and book your tours and activities before you get there.
6. As above.
7. THere's good food EVERYWHERE :) Just walk the streets and you'll find lots of good stuff. Don't be afraid to try local restaurants...often the best food is here (if you're from India, you've probably already got a tough stomach :)
8. Depends what you want to do and how you want travel...
Have fun :)