Phuket Travel Answers

change location
RahulR's Profile Photo

Views on Deevana Patong Resort

by RahulR Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Hi,

I booked Deevana Patong resort for 6night 7days (May25th to 31st) as i got the deal of paying 1200 TBH per day. It includes morning breakfast. Is it worth to stay in Deevana Patong for 7 days?

Please advise.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: Views on Deevana Patong Resort

by davidjo Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 3:13 AM

I just looked at Deevana Patong Resort and it looks fine with the two swimming pools , restaurants, gym, bars , travel desk etc. It is not too much to pay for your special occasion but beware there are many girlie bars in Phuket so avoid these or your honeymoon may end very quickly!! You can tour Phang Nga Bay, Ko Lanta, Phi Phi and other islands nearby, even stay a couple of days on an island to make a change from Phuket. I am sure that a week there will keep you occupied and as i say you can take several day trips, enjoy the many restaurants in Phuket... What do you think about of 3/4 days Phuket and 3/4 daqys on a nearby island---might be more romantic!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • yvr's Profile Photo

by yvr Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Reading the reviews on Tripadvisor points to an ok hotel. There are some reports that the "garden residences" rooms are budget and that the "deluxe spa wing" is very good. Maybe you should take a look at tripadvisor and read some of the reviews.

• Cathy&Gary's Profile Photo

by Cathy&Gary Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 2:06 AM

We have a few friends who stay there every year in the Deluxe spa rooms, contact me if you want photos of that style room etc as I took many when we visited them, the hotel is in a good location, the pools are big & very nice, they have a games room and the restaurant looks ok.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines