change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• aletaj.'s Profile Photo

I will need a place to live for 3 months in Hoi An

Ho Chi Minh City Apr 6, 2014 at 5:22 AM

Hello... i would like to know if anyone can recommend a site or have information on the best way to find a studio or one bedroom apartment in Hoi An for a few months... we are budget conscious and must have internet for our online work... would like to be in a good location within walking distance to cafes, shops, and center.
      Thank you in advance

more
    • robot_gurl's Profile Photo

Help With an Ao Dai?

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 26, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Hi, I'm in Viet Nam for the next month, and I'm dying for an Ao Dai. Should I try to get one while I'm in HCMC, or is it better to have one made in a smaller town? If it is better to have one made here, in HCMC, is there anyone who would like to come help me pick out fabric and meet with a tailor? I just got in yesterday, and my Vietnamese is nil. I would really appreciate the help, and it would be fun to meet some local ladies!!

more
    • Female First Time Traveller to Vietnam

Ho Chi Minh City Apr 7, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Hi i am a first time traveller to vietnam HCMC late may, is it safe for female and i am staying in Bui Vien St late around 8.40pm would anything be open for me to explore nearby and meet backpackers, expats and locals alike wanting to meet new people and just relax and people watch. also what is the safest cheapest and quickest way to get from airport to bui vien??

more
    • Linhbeaver's Profile Photo

5 days in HCMC

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 29, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hey there :)

I'm from Ha Noi and will be in HCMC for several days for a business trip. Do you have any recommendations for places to visit, foods to eat when I have limited time in the city? (I will have to work from 9 a.m until 6 p.m, so I can just discover the city in the evening).

And are there any big events happening from 18th to 22rd April?

Your opinions and comments would be greatly appreciated!

By the way, I would love to catch up with people whilst I'm staying there so if anyone wants to catch up for a coffee, a sightsee, anything really let me know :)

Regards,
      Linh

more
    • Torgut's Profile Photo

Obtaining Cambodia visa em HCMC

Ho Chi Minh City Mar 25, 2014 at 11:16 AM

So, I will be in Ho Chi Minh from Friday to Sunday, and I am trying to understand if it's possible to get a same day visa for Cambodia in a consulate. Yes, I know about the e-visa, I am just not fond of the concept. Yes, I know there is VOA in land borders, I am just not sure if the secondary bus company connecting Can Tho with PP will let me board without a visa and, of course, if I take care of it in the consulate that means least chances of "troubles" dealing with the border staff.

more

Near Phu Trung