Phu Quoc Travel Answers

change location
Yasuo-ms's Profile Photo

Phu Quoc Resorts, eating and poluted water?

by Yasuo-ms Online Now Jan 29, 2007 at 4:11 PM

Hi,

We are a group of 9 friends that are visiting Phu Quoc Isalnd for about 5 nights. We're probably going to stay at Saigon Phu Quoc Resort (Panorama Rooms). Before we make our reservation we would like to know:

Is Saigon Phu Quoc a nice resort?

How's the food there?

Should we go with a Breakfast and Lunch (or Dinner) package included?

I´ve read some posts about the water in Phu Quoc being poluted. Is that true?

Thanks,

Michael

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • RE: It's the most beautiful beach in Asia

by brick25 Online Now Jan 30, 2007 at 1:02 AM

Hi, I have been there 2 year ago and It is the most beautiful island in Asia I've seen. I've been to alot of island in Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia and all of the islands such as PhuKhet, Kosamui, Kochang, Pattaya, Penang, Shihanovik... None of these islands can compare with PhuQuoc.
    PhuQuoc has alot of beautiful and desert beaches with white sand beaches very clean water. I had a great time on Phu Quoc island. Try to have seafood at the local restaurants and don't miss the chances to discover snorkeling, diving ..... Definitely you will like it.
    If you need any futher information you can write me at: hellovietnam@usa.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • place to stay in PhuQuoc

by brick25 Online Now Jan 30, 2007 at 1:14 AM

If you want to stay in luxury places ... yep SaiGon PhuQuoc or Tropicana is best places with westens tourists. If you want to have good and nice food with best service. I recomend you Thousand stars resort - it is not too far from SaiGon PhuQuoc, very nice and you never feel annoy when you ask for a drink and wait for half hour like SaiGon PhuQuoc.

• bomobob's Profile Photo

RE: Phu Quoc Resorts, eating and poluted water?

by bomobob Online Now Feb 12, 2007 at 7:10 AM

Saigon PQ is nice, if you like that sort of cookie-cutter international hotel. The food...well, it depends on what you like. I would rather walk the the 100m to town and eat locally than eat the hotel food, but that's just me.
    The tap water is not potable anywhere in Vietnam, if that's what you mean. Bottled water is the only safe way to go.

Bob

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Phu Quoc