Phu Kradung

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need Suggestions

Krabi 3 hours ago

I'm reaching with my family (2 Adults and 2 Kids) to Phuket and we had booked a hotel near Patong Beach.We'll reach Hotel at midnight therefore I consider our tour to start from next day around 11 am. On the third day we have to catch our flight from Krabi in morning. So, we have just 2 days here. Please suggest how to enjoy it with fullest in this time keeping in mind that next day night we have to stay in Krabi so to reach airport on time. The must do things include Phi-Phi island and Baan Telanka.
      Thanks

more
    • 2 days help

Thailand 3 hours ago

I'm reaching with my family (2 Adults and 2 Kids) to Phuket and we had booked a hotel near Patong Beach.We'll reach Hotel at midnight therefore I consider our tour to start from next day around 11 am. On the third day we have to catch our flight from Krabi in morning. So, we have just 2 days here. Please suggest how to enjoy it with fullest in this time keeping in mind that next day night we have to stay in Krabi so to reach airport on time. The must do things include Phi-Phi island and Baan Telanka.
      Thanks

more
    • 2 days help

Phuket 3 hours ago

Thanks

more
    • Bioluminescence

Phangnga Apr 16, 2015 at 8:47 AM

Is there any place here where I could enjoy bioluminescence planktons or any glowing beach. Please tell if you have experienced it before. If not in Phang Nga may be near by. Please don't recommend John Gray's, they do not aloow kids.

more
    • Need Suggestions

Southern Thailand 3 hours ago

Thanks

more
    • CrystalChris's Profile Photo

Koh Lipe trip

Thailand Mar 24, 2015 at 2:26 AM

Hi, any Koh Lipe expert here? We are (10 + pax with kids) planning a family trip to Koh Lipe from Penang sometime in June 2015.
      Need to know the best routes & any Private van & tour services ? Thx

more
    • Gulliver's Tavern: A new pub on Sukhumvit

Bangkok Apr 15, 2015 at 7:29 AM

I m going to bangkok for the 1st time as a solo traveler. Can I go to Gulliver's tavern ? Will I be welcomed there as an Indian?

more
    • 2 days 1 night Chiang Rai.

Chiang Rai Apr 15, 2015 at 4:22 AM

Any suggestion on tour company in Chiang Mai for a 2days 1 night trip to Chiang Rai and rough estimate how much it cost?

more
    • Hiking Trails

Chiang Mai Apr 14, 2015 at 10:36 AM

Hello,

Are there any easy and well-marked hiking trails in Chiang Mai?
      What are the addresses?

Thanks,

C.

more
    • Single woman looking to rent for 1-2 months

Ko Samui Mar 23, 2015 at 3:02 PM

I want to go to Thailand for 1-2 months and I'm looking for a small-medium sized town that is pretty, but not too touristy, or too hot. Also, what would be the cost of a fairly nice rental for 1-2 people? I may be traveling alone as a woman and wondering about safety too.

more
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Kanhoem or Phuket

Thailand Apr 1, 2015 at 12:55 PM

Hi
      Me and my wife are considering visiting this part of Thailand , we have been going to Goa Calangute for over a decade but th place has got somewhat dirty ? , yes we know it's India. , but we really would like to know about this part of Thailand and the pro,s and cons of this part also the best or nice place to stay your advice is most welcome , we really don't fancy pattaya but do like to see maybe Phuket. Thankyou

more
    • Mondulkiri vs Elephants in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai Mar 30, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Hello,
      I'll have a trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July. I would like to see elephants in their places (not thinking of riding them). I heard that there is an elephant project camp in Mondulkiri, Cambodia. I would love to go there but road takes very long and I dont have much time. Also I've just realized that there are camps in Chiang Mai as well. Can anyone compare these camps in Thailand and Cambodia? Is it worth trying to go & see the ones in Mondulkiri? What's the difference? Thanks!

more
    • Where to rent for 1-2 months

Thailand Mar 23, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Looking for small, pretty, not sweltering, or too touristy town in Thailand.

more
    • Electronic Thai English Translator

Thailand Mar 20, 2015 at 2:56 PM

Hi everyone
      Has anybody had any experience with a hand held electronic Thai to English translator, how did it work out
      if you did?
      Thanks

more
    • Best way to get from Samui airport to Lamai late at night?

Ko Samui 4 hours ago

What is the best way to get from Samui airport to Lamai late at night? Our international flight will arrive at 9.30pm on the designated day.
      Car, bus, other?
      Do you need to book in advance?
      Approximately what price?
      Thanks.

more
    • Koh Samui Curfew

Thailand Apr 9, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Anyone have any news on the current 2am curfew on the island.

Will it be lifted soon, or is it there to stay?

more
    • the___gecko's Profile Photo

exchange cambodian riels

Bangkok Apr 2, 2015 at 5:55 AM

does anyone know if anywhere in bangkok exchanges cambodian riels? i didnt do it at the border cause the thieving cambodians were gunna wack me 25%

cheers

more
    • 2 free evenings

Pattaya Mar 24, 2015 at 2:04 AM

Hi,

Wife and self are reaching Pattaya around 4 in the afternoon and have the whole evening free. Could anyone suggest what we can do and the places we can go around to. Also cheap place for dinner for the couple with a bit of adult night if possible. should be safe also.

thnxs

more
    • English-Speaking Pharmacies: Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai Apr 14, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Hello,

I am moving to Chiang Mai.
      Are there pharmacies in Chiang Mai that will print my prescription medication bottle labels in English?

Thank you for your help.

Corey

more
    • Current price for a safe, licensed driver for 2 one way drives

Chiang Mai Apr 3, 2015 at 12:12 PM

What's a reasonable price in 2015 for a private car w. a safe, licensed and insured English speaking driver for a one way trip for two:

1. From Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai

2. From Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong

Thanks.

more
    • Glowing beach

Krabi Mar 23, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Planning to go Krabi, but afraid that whether I can see Planktons on beach. Please suggest the best place to enjoy glowing beach in or near Krabi.

more
    • 2 Months in South East Asia itinerary

Thailand Apr 15, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Below is my draft itinerary, I need to know if I can make this, also need to know how to travel from one place to another and where to stay in a budget for two people.

Thailand Bangkok 3
      Chiang Mai 3
      Bangkok 1
      Cambodia Angkor Wat 3
      Phnom Penh 3
      Vietnam Ho Chi Minh 3
      Mui Ne 2
      Halong Bay 2
      Hanoi 3
      Laos Luang Prabang 4
      Myanmar Yangon 2
      Shwdagon Pagoda 2
      Mandalay 3
      Sigapore Sigapore 4
      Malaysia Kuala Lumpur 4
      Indonesia Bali 7

Travel 9

more
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Bus from Suvarnabhumi to Khaosan at night

Bangkok Apr 6, 2015 at 6:21 PM

I'll arrive at 12:30 am. Is it possible to take the bus to somewhere close to Khaosan road at this late hours? I'm guessing taxi would be too expensive from the airport at night

more
    • tesoro77's Profile Photo

Best season (no tsunamis!) to visit beaches in Thailand

Thailand Apr 6, 2015 at 5:21 PM

I've been thinking about visiting Thailand (from Los Angeles, CA) and I hope you guys will give me some precious head-ups (as always :-) - What is the best time to go there? I would love to enjoy beach but not necessary at the peak of season and what dates are better not to get into any major forces? My schedule is flexible, but I was thinking about December, and of course who does not remember what happened in Phuket in December of 2004... Anyway, please give me your educated info, preferably from frequent visitors or locals. Thank you much :-)

more
    • Sai Yok Yai Falls

Kanchanaburi Apr 14, 2015 at 9:38 AM

I'm planning to go to Kanchanaburi and I would like to do the Death Railway + Golden Buddha - Krasae Cave + Sai Yok Nai falls + Sai Yok Yai Falls (stay one night at raft house + bamboo rafting) without a tour!

Does anyone know what would be the best route to take?
      - arriving Kanchanaburi, next day do the death railway + Golden Buddha - Krasae Cave + Sai Yok Nai falls + return for 1 more night in Kanchanaburi and next day go to Sai Yok Yai Falls (stay one night at raft house + bamboo rafting)
      OR
      - one night in Kanchanaburi next day death railway + Golden Buddha - Krasae Cave + Sai Yok Nai falls and continue to Sai Yok Yai Falls (stay one night at raft house + bamboo rafting)

Also: is there conections between the two falls? and anyone know how long does it take from Sai Yok Yai to Bangkok?

Thanks!!

more