Phitsanulok Travel Answers

change location
namhsan's Profile Photo

Hotel in Phitsanulik

by namhsan Online Now Oct 22, 2004 at 6:07 AM

Does anybody know the hotel Phromphiram Suannum Resort? I would like to know if you could recommend it and how is the distance to the city. www.r24.org/khaosanroad.com/thai/phromph... Can you recommend some other hotels or guesthouses? Thanks. Béatrice

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • janeword's Profile Photo

Re: Hotel in Phitsanulik

by janeword Online Now Oct 22, 2004 at 6:46 PM

I'm not familiar with that hotel. I live in Phitsanulok. When I arried here I stayed several days in La Paloma. It was great and the staff very helpful. In fact they helped me find the townhouse I now live in. The Pailyn Hotel is near my house, and near the riverfront park. Topland is probably the "best" hotel in town. The Amarin Lagoon Resort is a short distance out of town. What do you want to do in Phitsanulok. Do you wantto be in town or out? Jane

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pattayaraj's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Hotel in Phitsanulik

by pattayaraj Online Now Oct 24, 2004 at 3:03 AM

Hi Beatrice. Phromphiram 's about 25 kms. from Phitsanuloke. You can check the location from this site : panteethai.com/1024/province... For my opinion ,I think there aren't any interesting things around this District . Staying in city center might be a good deal for touching Phitsanuloke or if you 'd like to enjoy nature,Charttakarn District is the best place . For hotel ,all hotel that Jane said 're Mid-range-Top end type. Other clean and ok places but low price is Li Thai Guesthouse on Li Thai Road and TYHA Youth Hostel. Check this site for more info(for TYHA) : hostelbooking.com/ibnpub/eng... Have a wonderful time in Thailand. Patt

• namhsan's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Hotel in Phitsanulik

by namhsan Online Now Oct 25, 2004 at 12:55 AM

Hi Thanks for your help. In fact we like to stay in a hotel or guesthouse close to the city where we can easy discover the city and the wats. We will be there just for one night as we come from Nan on the way back to Bangkok - Rangon. Béatrice

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines