Philipsburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public Transportation to Floating Market

Curaçao Aug 20, 2015 at 12:57 PM

Even though I learned it is only a 15 minute walk from the Megapier to the Floating Market, I could probably walk one way, but not sure able to walk both ways. I understand the bus terminal is right across the street from the pier, so would it be possible to get a bus to the Floating Market, and then I would only have l.2 km. to walk back to the pier. I know there are taxis, but I just enjoy using Public Transportation and being with the people from the area I am visiting and walking the streets where I can go more slowly, and able to stop to look at those things that interest me.. Thanks for any help you can give me.

more
    • Floating Market

Curaçao Aug 19, 2015 at 11:19 PM

How close is the Floating Market to the pier where the cruise ships come in?

more
    • Floating Market

Curaçao Aug 19, 2015 at 11:19 PM

How close is the Floating Market to the pier where the cruise ships come in?

more
    • rental car

Curaçao Aug 16, 2015 at 10:57 AM

Hello everyone, is it worth it to rent a car ?

more
    • Best of a few days stay

by Jldtrigger Online Now Dec 30, 2014 at 4:14 PM

My wife and myself are looking at visiting the Simpson Bay area in mid March 2015. We are from the UK and will be flying in from Miami. We are quite keen on seeing the planes land from the beach near Simpson Bay. The question is how many days we should stay! would 2 or 3 days be enough? Secondly, where are the best places to stay? We were looking at the Maho Beach and Simpson Bay areas, are these the best for both nightlife & beaches? and finally is there much difference between a weekend or a mid week visit?