Philippines

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• The Inn, Calayo

Calayo Yesterday

Do you have the contact numbers of The Inn in Calayo, Nasugbu, Batangas?

2 Answers Yesterday
    • Currency exchange advise

Philippines Apr 18, 2014 at 3:51 AM

Hi there. I will be going to Boracay in a few weeks time. I am thinking of bringing some Mark cash and exchanging it on Boracay island, but I have heard that the rate is not very good there. I am flying into Kalibo via KL so there is not much option for currency exchange elsewhere either. Does anyone know if it's a better rate to withdraw cash from an ATM or do a cash exchange on the island.

5 Answers Yesterday
    • roblesrogelio's Profile Photo

Finding someone in olongapo

Olongapo City Apr 17, 2014 at 11:21 AM

How would someone find the barangay captain? Do they have to find a build or call?

6 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Basketball in olongapo

Olongapo City Apr 17, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Is there a gym or courts around olongapo? If so are they easy to find?

3 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 7:55 PM
    • Ferry to Lubang Island

Nasugbu Apr 17, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Is there a ferry from Nasugbu to Lubang Island? Schedule?

4 Answers Yesterday
    • Church Family Retreat

Province of Bulacan Apr 17, 2014 at 3:51 AM

How to commute from SM Megamall / Ortigas to Villa Juanita Lugam Malolos, Bulacan

please help ASAP..!! Thank you...

• DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Makati BSA Tower hotel

Manila Apr 17, 2014 at 12:43 AM

Is there a train or bus i can take from the airport to BSA tower hotel in makati? Or do i need to take a cab?

3 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 2:07 AM
    • Furniture for Condo

City of Manila Apr 16, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Where would you suggest getting contemporary furniture for a condo in the Sta Mesa area? I am looking for a bed, dining set, shelves, window air conditioners and refrigerator. I have been to the basement in Shangrila Mall and I know there are at least 2 good furniture stores there. Any other ones worth visiting?

1 Answer Apr 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM
    • Where to stay between Baguio City and Manila

Manila Apr 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Hi

I will be travelling by bus between Baguio City and Manilla. I need to stop somewhere overnight so I can make my flight the next day from Manila, I need to be in Manila by 11am. My travelling partner doesn't want to stay in Manila.

Can someone recommend a few options of towns to stay at that are on/near the bus route?

Thanks!

12 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 3:39 PM
    • Travel Time

Butuan City Apr 16, 2014 at 4:50 AM

How many hours the travel time from cebu port to nasipit port by ferry..tnx.

4 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 8:40 AM
    • Travel Time

Butuan Apr 16, 2014 at 4:39 AM

How many hours the travel time from cebu to butuan by ferry boat and how much the fare?tnx.

2 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 8:04 AM
    • Visiting balesin

Balesin Island Apr 16, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Hi can anyone help me out wiling to pay if a member can help me visit balesin for 3days only coming from dubai

Chef Jessie

Manila Apr 16, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Looking for restaurants in Manila worth visiting. Came across Chef Jessie online and the menu looks quite good. Is it pricey? How much will it be for 2 people for main meal alone?

Also, which location should i go to out of the below loations?

Chef Jessie Rockwell Club
      Ground Level, Amorsolo Square,
      Amorsolo Drive, Rockwell Center,
      Makati City, Philippines

Chef Jessie Top of The City
      34th Floor, Citibank Tower
      8741 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Philippines

6 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 11:35 AM
    • Travel Guide from Camiguin to Dahilayan Forest Park

Cagayan de Oro City Apr 16, 2014 at 12:46 AM

Hi,

Just want to as if there are any transportation available from camiguin going directly to Dahilyan Forest Park..

hoping to read some good advice

Thank you in advance for your response

1 Answer Apr 16, 2014 at 8:32 AM
    • What's the best way to get to Gamay from Catarman?

Province of Northern Samar Apr 15, 2014 at 11:24 PM

I will be in Catarman in 2 weeks and would like to travel to Gamay. What is the best way to get there and is it safe to travel there now? Is it possible to rent a car in Catarman and drive to Gamay? Also, any info on hotels in Catarman and Gamay would be a big help. Thanks!

Safe or sorry?

Manila Apr 15, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Over the past few weeks people have been telling me some very bad things about safety in Manila. Some even said that to be careful when walking out of airport and going in taxis in the night as people mug you and take all your money. Sould i be worried? Any tips on safety?

5 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 9:51 PM
    • best vacation

Province of Nueva Vizcaya Apr 15, 2014 at 5:03 PM

what is the best vacation destination nueva vizcaya

2 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 1:05 PM
    • Iligan resort near ferry?

Iligan City Apr 15, 2014 at 2:22 PM

I'm planning a trip to Iligan. I'm going to take the ferry from Cebu. Any suggestions on a resort that's near the ferry in Iligan and how I would get to the resort?

Also, does anyone know the best way to get from the Cebu airport to the Ferry that goes from Cebu to Iligan? Also the best way to get back to the airport from the Cebu ferry?

Thank you,
      Brian

6 Answers Apr 17, 2014 at 9:19 AM
    • Any van from Manila to Naga?

Naga City Apr 15, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Hi, we have a vacation planned just a week ago and all bus companies are fully booked for April 17. Any alternative option like van going to Naga? Many thanks in advance.

3 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 4:51 AM
    • travel time

Province of Mindoro Occidental Apr 14, 2014 at 7:54 PM

travel from abra de ilog to paluan, Occ. mindoro... time and fare?

• poepat's Profile Photo

Cebu to Dumaguete

Philippines Apr 14, 2014 at 3:44 AM

Hi all, whats the best way to make the journey from Cebu to Dumaguete, ferry, bus or taxi,,,,, can anyone help with costings and the frequency of the buses and ferry...
      We aim to go to Apo island and understand we need to get a bus from Dumaguete.....
      Any advice will be appreciated
      many thanks
      poepat

8 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 10:24 AM
    • ecarg's Profile Photo

any travel advice for commuter like me...

Manaoag Apr 13, 2014 at 6:02 AM

Me and my sister is planning to go to Manaoag, Pangasinan this Holy Thursday then after that we'll proceed to Our Lady of Lourdes in Baguio Philippines, anyone knows how to commute from Manaog Shrine to Our Lady of LOurdes?

3 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 10:47 PM
    • Van for Hire( Go around Iligan)

Iligan City Apr 12, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Any recommended van provider that has or close to Manila rate?

3 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 1:45 AM
    • littleman's Profile Photo

Around Manila

Manila Apr 12, 2014 at 4:03 AM

Hi guys,i am thinking of travelling to Manila for a couple of months.I have been there before and looking for information on trips around Manila.I am not a beach person, so I am quite happy to look out over Manila bay.I am interested in WW2 sites, WW2 museums,travelling to Vigan and also working out at a gym in Manila.Does anyone know if Fitness First or Golds Gym in Makati have boxing equipment?or another gym?can I rent some gloves? as I do not wish to pack my own.I would also like attending some sporting events example boxing,stick fighting,womens sports, etc.
      Thanks in advance.

9 Answers Yesterday
    • b&b, resorts

Napsan Apr 12, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Are there any resorts or bed and breakfasts at the Napsan Beach?

2 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 6:41 AM
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

balibago brownot?

Angeles Apr 11, 2014 at 7:18 PM

hey,

where to look for scheduled brownouts info in ageles city? cus its 2 hours i heard there a brownout in balibago now, around vinna bonifacio,from around 7am till now even...its long time for a wild brownout, so might been scheduled? where i cud check? thx

1 Answer Apr 11, 2014 at 7:25 PM

What should i wear to olongapo city?

Olongapo City Apr 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Im 6'4 tall hispanic filipino. I'm going alone from usa to manila then to olongapo to visit family from my dad side who i have never met. I dont want to look like a tourist, i just want to wear whatever everyone else wears. I will most-likely visit in january. I am just going to show up at my relatives house and hope they accept me even though they dont know me. i wish i knew them so i could call them to let them know. I hope they will accept me as family even tho ive never met them and all i have is a picture of my grandma with my dad. Crossing my fingers everything works out if not i have to go back to manila. =.= a

sorry about my rambling okay so my question are

What should i wear i know il stick out like a sore thumb?
      Do people in olongapo speak english?
      are people in olongapo friendly?

29 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 4:08 AM
    • Choice: Honda Bay & the Underground River OR Port Barton?

Palawan Apr 9, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Hello, my boyfriend and I are travelling to Palawan in mid-May, flying into Puerto Princesa and out of El Nido. We only have 8 nights there so to avoid the stress of trying to fit in too many different places, we need to make the decision: 3 nights in Puerto Princesa inc. day trips to Honda Bay and the Underground River or head straight on up to Port Barton and stay there for 3 night (perhaps camping for a couple at Thelma and Toby's).

What we want out of this holiday is a bit of beauty, relaxation and a dose of adventure... Port Barton seems to offer that but I can't tell whether it's foolish to miss out seeing some of the island's biggest attractions in favour of it.

Any insights would be very happily appreciated!

2 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 1:54 PM
    • Transportation fee

Banaue Apr 9, 2014 at 5:29 AM

how much would it cost for private transportation from manila to banaue??is it more than 24,800??
      I tried to ask some people in baguio city and they referred me to a driver that ask that amount. help me please. im going to banaue on 22nd of april,2014

11 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 2:30 AM
    • TinaH24's Profile Photo

how much will i cost to travel from here to cabanatuan to pagudpud ilocos?

Cabanatuan City Apr 8, 2014 at 5:51 PM

how much will i cost to travel from here to cabanatuan to pagudpud ilocos?

1 Answer Apr 8, 2014 at 9:12 PM