Philippi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bicycles rental

Mykonos 22 minutes ago

we are staying in Tourlos, where is the nearest place to rent a couple of bicycles please?/

more
    • Taxi price

Kos 1 hours ago

What is price of taxi from airport to mitsi Nordic beach hotel? Should I book in advance or just get at airport?

more
    • collegeprof's Profile Photo

Cape Sounion by boat?

Athens Apr 13, 2015 at 12:41 PM

We have visited Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poisidon by land several times. We would love to visit by boat. Does anyone know of a service that would take 5 of us for a boat ride to Cape Sounion?
      Thanks, Marilyn

more
    • How do you like Arillas?

Arillas Mar 23, 2015 at 2:01 PM

My family and I are thinking about spending one week to ten days in Arillas in late June. None of us have ever been to Greece, and we are just seeking a beautiful place to relax, play with our kids (ages 8 and 5), be on the beach, go to some nice restaurants, and also discover the area around Arillas. Could you tell me what you thought of your vacation in Arillas? Could you also tell me what kinds of things one can do in and around Arillas? Are there nice places or villages to visit nearby? I would be grateful for any and all advice and thoughts. How does Arillas compare to the rest of Corfu and vacationing on other Greek islands? Thanks for your help!

more
    • Tonttuliina's Profile Photo

Tour trips to Elafonisi in April?

Elafonisi Apr 16, 2015 at 2:13 AM

Does any tour organiser make trips from Chania to Elafonisi in last week of April? I suppose that if we use the municipal buses, we'd have to spend the entire day in Elafonisi. Just a couple of hours is enough there (we just want to see the place and walk around the beach, not sunbath).
      Or is the only way to rent a car.

more
    • Buying phone card at Athens international airport

Greece Apr 11, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Can I buy a phone card for local call and web surfing at Athens International Airport ? And how much does it cost ?

more
    • PLAN FOR TWO NIGHTS AND ONE DAY IN ATHENS

Greece Mar 19, 2015 at 9:58 PM

Hi, we, a middle aged couple are planning to visit Athens on our way to Santorini and Mykonos. We arrive one afternoon, have complete day two in Athens and will depart for Santorini on day three. On our return again we arrive one afternoon and will have a complete evening to spend in Athens. Could anyone suggest an itinerary for our time. Specifically, I would like to know:-
      1. Is it worth taking an evening / night tour of Athens?.
      2. Can we take a walking tour in the Day.
      3. Is there a free walking tour. If yes the timings please.
      3. If we have done the above, what would be left to do on the second evening.
      4. Suggestions for good tours are welcome. We would not wish to have exclusive tours but would like to join other groups.
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Need the scoop on Voula

Voula Yesterday

My family and I are coming to Voula this summer. Wanted to get feedback on the place we've chosen to stay at (7 Septson) and needed advice on what our "must do's" should be. Any ideas?

more
    • Ferry to Athens

Santorini Island Apr 16, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Hi
      Traveling to Santorini June 17th (flying in -- expensive$$) thought we might get the ferry back to Athens (23rd)
      Is it best to buy tickets online OR buy them on Santorini, if so from where ??
      Thank you
      Ed

more
    • lewis-gunn's Profile Photo

Car hire in Kos

Kos Island Apr 13, 2015 at 11:25 AM

can anyone recommend a car hire firm in Kos town

more
    • Airport to town by bus

Athens Apr 13, 2015 at 5:59 AM

How do I get from the airport to Marni & Stournari corner?

more
    • Driving in Parga Area

Parga Apr 11, 2015 at 11:35 PM

I have booked a holiday for my 15 year old daughter and I at the Adams Hotel in Parga at the end of August. I am worried that it will be very crowded on the local beaches and so am considering hiring a car to drive to some smaller beaches. Does anyone know how busy the roads are at that time of year? I don't want to spend hours in slow moving traffic.

Thank you

more
    • maryttbloomer's Profile Photo

cheapest way

Athens Mar 19, 2015 at 8:01 AM

Hi I've been advised that the cheapest way to go from Athens to Corinth is by train is this so and how much will it be

more
    • Best Cyclades Guide Book?

Prefecture of the Cyclades 2 hours ago

For a rich but concise (200-300 pages) guide to the Cyclades -- which covers current conditions, background history, and its classical cultural wealth -- what is the best English-language guide?
      I am specially interested in the opinion of those people who have been there and used this guide and found it to be first rate.
      I am not worried so much about hotels & ferry schedules, right? :-)
      It's the culture, politics, history of this special place.
      Thank you for whatever advice you may be so kind as to offer.
      Yours most sincerely, -- Eurycleia.

more
    • TravisE's Profile Photo

mens silver bracelets...

Santorini Island Yesterday

hi , its driving me crazy- i bought an amazing mens click on bracelet from santorini back in 2005, and sadly lost that bracelet..
      for the life of me cannot recall the shop- im assuming it was in Fira..as we were based around there for the week.
      all i recall is a grumpy shop owner,his fat tummy hanging out-but amazing jewellery and crafts.
      the bracelet was really unique, lots of detail design in it.
      if anyone has names and websites for some jewellery stores on santorini plz let me know.

thx.

more
    • From city center to Lavrio Marina

Athens Apr 13, 2015 at 6:53 AM

What bus should I taje from Athens to Lavrio?
      Where do I take it?

more
    • How much are excursions

Santorini Island Apr 11, 2015 at 2:59 AM

What is there to do in santorini and how much are excursions

more
    • From Alexandroupolis to Istanbul

Alexandroupolis Apr 3, 2015 at 8:44 AM

Well I need to get to Istanbul to meet my fiance's side of the family, but I can only get a ticket to Alexandroupolis,so I was wondering how will I get from the airport to Istanbul and has anyone taken the route before? Are there fixed timetables for the buses, how long will the ride be and when I get to the Turkish border what happens? Do I need a VISA to enter or will the bus driver just cruise through lol? Also once I'm done at getting through customs(at Alex... airport) where shall I go to catch a bus? Is it close by, can one walk or have to catch a taxi to the station? And what is the name of the station lol? (I know this is a lot of info needed, but I'm terrible at traveling, lets hope I don't forget my passsport)

more
    • BLUE STAR FERRY DELOS: AIR SEATS LOUNGES 1 TO 5

Greece Mar 28, 2015 at 3:57 AM

Hi, We intend taking a Blue Star Ferry (Delos) from Athens to Santorini. One finds that there are Air Seats Lounges serial 1 to 5. Before we book our seats could anyone guide on:-
      1. The difference between lounges 1 to 5.
      2. Which have the best view while seated?
      3. Which lounge would offer the fastest exit? Does it matter in terms of time spent in exit?
      4. Needless to say we do plan to go on the deck while approaching Santorini. For this activity is there anything to chose between the lounges?
      TIA.

more
    • Hello! How can i get to Ikaria ?

Ikaria Island Mar 24, 2015 at 12:54 PM

what is the best way to get there? i have read there are ferries from Mykonos? Thank you!

more
    • getting to Kos Ferry port

Kos Yesterday

whats the cheapest way to get from kefalos to kos ferry port? on the 4th of May

more
    • How much spending money needed

Santorini Island Apr 10, 2015 at 5:56 PM

I'm going to santorini in June for two weeks with my girlfriend b&b and was wondering how much money I will need per day if anyone can help?

more
    • maryttbloomer's Profile Photo

boat cost to tilos from kos

Greece Apr 4, 2015 at 7:15 PM

I would like to go to tillos from kos how much money is the ferry

more
    • Gettng from Sounion to Lavrio

Athens Apr 15, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Planning a route from Athens to Lavrio, however, I'd like to stop at Sounion and spend a few hours there on the way.
      I plan to use buses. I figured out the bus to Sounion is every other hour from Egypt Square. What I cannot figure out is what to take from Sounion to Lavrio, and how often is there a bus going this way.
      Also, do I buy a ticket to Lavrio, and use it to Sounion and then to Lavrio? Or two tickets (one for each leg)?

Thanks,
      Dan

more
    • TLC701's Profile Photo

Santorini Island, Greece

Santorini Island Apr 6, 2015 at 12:08 PM

Will be traveling to Santorini for the first time in October. I am bringing my niece along and want to make it a special trip before she gets married. If money weren't a concern, which location on the island and which hotel would you select?

Thanks!
      Terri

more