change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Solo traveler! Please advise!

Bangkok Aug 29, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Hi,

I am flying to Bangkok on 19th September for a 5 days tour of this city.

I have a budget of $40-50/day for the accommodation.

I want to stay in a hotel with easy access to shopping centers for some good shopping & night clubs/red light areas (if u know what i mean) Which areas should I consider while booking an online Hotel?

I am not much concerned about stars of the hotel but must be simple for a descent stay which facilitates Wifi access & 24/7 check-in as my flight is arriving around 7 in the evening, Any hotel suggestions?

Secondly, I heard hostels are much cheaper than Hotels,Is it true? Do I get seperate room in a hostel?

Is it safe to stay in hostels comparing to other hotels?

Appreciate your early response!

more
    • Travelling around Trat

Trat Aug 27, 2015 at 11:26 AM

I will be teaching in Trat for three months. I will be able to travel around on the weekends (Fri-Sun). Are there any places I should go see or things that I should do? Recommendations would be most appreciated!

more
    • Transport from DMK to Pattaya

Bangkok Aug 25, 2015 at 4:49 AM

Hi All,
      I will arrive in DMK airport @ 00:35 am and I plan to go to Pattaya.
      Should I take a taxi or limousine ...
      Is still opened the taxi service counter or limousine service @ this time in DMK ? and how much will be the trip?
      Thanks !
      Lenn

more
    • Air hubs- Bkk-Europe

Bangkok Aug 18, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Which European city has the best/ cheaper airfare between BKK and European in 2015?
      I usually fly there from NY but this time I'm in central europe/istanbul region.
      Which airline and from which city?
      Thanks!

more
    • i have heard about scams in bkk and pattaya

Bangkok Aug 8, 2015 at 3:41 PM

as i am travelling and i have about lot of scams in bars discos jetkis tuk tuk taxi and several other scams??is it safe to travel alone??and is there any advices that i can make it assure to keep myself safe??i will apprecaite any good advices...thank u

more
    • Solo traveler planning 6 days in bangkok

Bangkok Aug 22, 2015 at 11:33 AM

Hi All,

I am planning to travel alone to Bangkok for a 6 day tour. Mostly in September end,

My main motive is to change weather, explore city, watch English movies and yea sure some time in night clubs/paid sex or massages.

How much money should i carry with me to afford hotels, food and visit above places?

Please note I am not looking forward to stay in very expensive hotels & I am not an alcoholic....

Secondly. I have an Indian passport, so Do i get tourist visa on Arrival? Or should i get a visa in advance?

Please advise & Thanks in Advance.

more
    • First time to pattay and am alone

Bangkok Yesterday

hi adam here, well am planing to travell pattay alone 3rd week of sept 2015, well is there anything specially to be carefull as i am along, regards hotel i prefer to be arranged prior to
      my departure

more
    • Is Bangkok save?

Bangkok Aug 17, 2015 at 9:21 AM

I bought plane tickets to bangkok which arrive on 20th august and will be staying in Lemon Tea Hotel where the booming of the four faced Buddha occur nearby around 2.5km.

Just wondering is it save to go there now.

more
    • is 27,000 baht enough for 7 days in bkk nd pattaya?

Bangkok Aug 8, 2015 at 5:20 AM

i am ravelling to thailand after 2 days and this is my 1st trip and i am travelling alone..will 27,000 baht enough for 4 nights in bkk and 3 nights in pattaya??i m not a regular drinker or fond of paid sex..i jst want to have some tours and sightseeying...will it b enough??thank u

more