change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to go for Marital Blessings by monks

Bangkok Jan 29, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Hi,
      My fiance and I want to have a marital ceremony/blessing by monks in Thailand. Does anyone know the process of how to do this and where we can go?
      Thanks!

more
    • hirdy's Profile Photo

Airport transfer to Pattaya

Bangkok Jan 19, 2016 at 4:43 AM

Hi can anyone recommend a responsiblily priced transfer service from Bangkok Don Muaeng to Pattaya? Thanks

more
    • hirdy's Profile Photo

Cheap round of golf

Bangkok Jan 14, 2016 at 10:23 AM

Coming to Bangkok in early May just need help with planning a couple of rounds of golf, anyone got any suggestion on a couple of courses where the cost is not too expensive ??

more
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Bangkok International Airport - Lounge Access?

Bangkok Feb 5, 2016 at 7:40 PM

Mid March we have a 4 to 5 hour wait for connecting flight to Australia.

Is there any way we can pay for access to one of the airport lounges?

If so, how do we go about it, pre book?

If it is possible, approx. what is the per person price and what do we receive for the payment?

Appreciate all replies!

more
    • Folding Umbrella Market ...... Maeklong Railway Market

Bangkok Jan 27, 2016 at 4:54 PM

I see a lot of conflicting info and reviews on other sites. Are the trains running currently??

I will be there in 2 weeks and plan to go to the market and seeing the 'folding umbrellas' in action would be terrific. I think I am a month too early 'tho :(

Thanks!

more
    • Rush hour Bangkok

Bangkok Jan 23, 2016 at 3:51 AM

Hello
      I'm staying at the Shangri-La riverside hotel Bangkok and was wondering what time to leave the hotel to get to Suvarnabhumi airport. I have a flight at 12 midday with Bangok Airways to Chiang Mai. I was planning to get to the airport for check in at 10am. I prefer to take a taxi as I have luggage and don't want to take the BTS. What time do you suggest I leave my hotel ? Heard the traffic will be chaotic ! Thanks

more
    • Mikebb's Profile Photo

Day Trip to Beach Resort - Pattaya

Bangkok Yesterday

Thinking of taking my wife on a day trip to a Beach destination. Was in Pattaya during 1977. Is it worthwhile visiting on a day tour from Bangkok? My wife has never visited a Thai beachside destination.

Appreciate all recommendations as to tour coys and alternative day tours to beach destinations.

more
    • MERS Outbreak in THailand

Bangkok Jan 26, 2016 at 3:05 AM

I am planning a trip in Feb end with my family. Is an outbreak of MERSfeared there? should i cancel my plan?

more