change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• eugenecwl's Profile Photo

Queries On Phatthalung's Transportation And Shadow Play Puppets

by eugenecwl Online Now Jun 21, 2015 at 3:09 AM

Hi guys, will be planning a short side trip to Phatthalung from Hat Yai this coming July. I plan to go to Phatthalung by bus from Hat Yai bus station. The only problem I am unsure of is getting back to Hat Yai from Phatthalung. I have tried searching the internet and have found out that Phatthalung has 2 new bus stations. Beside that, very little info on the bus or van schedules. Hence I need advise from you veterans out there regarding the following :

1) I understand that I will be dropped by bus along the main road, so if I want to get back to Hat Yai, can I simply just wait for the bus along the main road in the opposite direction? Or do I need to get a bus ticket at the bus terminal?

2) Does anyone have the updated bus or van schedules from Phatthalung to Hat Yai?

3) As I intend to explore only Phatthalung town, is there any shops where I can purchase the shadow play puppets from?

Many thanks guys. Look forward to hear from your soon.

Regards,

Eugene

• e_mycroft's Profile Photo

Phattalung

by e_mycroft Online Now Dec 13, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Is Phattalung town worth a visit using oly public transport, or do I really need a car?

2 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 3:25 AM
    • Phatthalung to Trang

by phannell Online Now May 29, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Does anyone know when the last bus from Phatthalung to Trang departs daily please ?

1 Answer Jun 1, 2014 at 5:25 AM
    • Ticket office

by LnL72 Online Now Dec 3, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Where is the bus ticket office in phatthalung, thailandticket

2 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 6:41 AM