Phan Thiet Travel Answers

change location

Parasailing in Mui Ne- price

by whitebobo Online Now Jun 9, 2009 at 5:24 AM

Hello

It seems impossible to find a price for parasailing anywhere on the internet. And I mean parasailing as in being attached to a parachute attached to a boat.

How much does it cost in Mui Ne in June?

And are there better places to parasail in Vietnam?

I am so desperate just for an idea of the cost and where to go, please can someone help

Thanks

Matt

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • JonnyVN's Profile Photo

Re: Parasailing in Mui Ne- price

by JonnyVN Online Now Jun 9, 2009 at 7:16 AM

Can't say i've seen parasailing in MN, lots of kite surfing, but if anyone knows it would be the chaps at Jibes: www.windsurf-vietnam.com.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Chellenz's Profile Photo

Re: Parasailing in Mui Ne- price

by Chellenz Online Now Jun 13, 2009 at 5:17 AM

Hi Matt,

We didn't see anything about parasailing in Mui Ne either we also saw kite surfers...if you google parasailing vietnam you may have some luck with possible locations Nha Trang and Hoi An from what I can see....try looking at hoi an beach resorts website click on the sport and recreation and you will see there they do parasailing its29USD for 15 mins!!

There is probably other places too but I just found this one easily by searching on google ;)
    Good luck and have fun with the Parasailing and the trip to Vietnam.

• Re: Parasailing in Mui Ne- price

by robertmichaelpecci Online Now Jun 17, 2009 at 5:03 AM

I recoment you visit Nha Trang. The beach is filled with many water sports and if you like to dive, they have a corral reef that is great. Nha Trang is a tourest city so you will have no problem communicating. If you like I can email you my vacation pic's of Nha Trang. robertmichaelpecci@yahoo.com

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Phan Thiet