Phan Thiet Travel Answers

change location

Victoria or Coco Beach Resort?

by barkerkye Online Now Feb 6, 2008 at 3:18 PM

Hi-
I'm planning on visiting Mui Ne in early March and not sure which resort to choose? I'm leaning towards the Victoria- sounds amazing, but my husband likes to surf. Is the beach there ok? I know you can travel by cab to downtown... is that a pain? Love any feedback.
Thanks,
K

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Chrissy50's Profile Photo

Re: Victoria or Coco Beach Resort?

by Chrissy50 Online Now Feb 7, 2008 at 2:52 AM

Hi K,

I hope I can help, Mui Ne is a lovely spot, I don't know the resort you are referring to I was only in Mui Ne for 1 night on my way from Saigon to Dalat, we stayed at the Little Mui Ne Resort and it was lovely, not big and flash it was at the end of "the strip". I would not think any of the area I saw had what you would call Surf, I am from Sydney and am used to Surf beaches and I would not class them as that. In the evening it was lovely to see a heard of cows being taken along the beach, I was with my daughter and grand daughter and she just loved seeing the cows right in front of our bungalow. I think if I stay there again I would get someting towards the main part, I would not want to go into town but there seemed to be a few restaurants in the main part of Mui Ne that would be worth a try, it reallyt is quite a distance from where the resorts start and end. But for the short time we had there the Resort restaurant was fine.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Christine

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Phan Thiet